剧集 | 伦敦生活(2016) | 导航列表
你不可能知道的 没有人能记得住一张地图
You cannot know this. No-one can hold a map in their head.
你不可能知道的 没有人能记得住一张地图
You cannot know this. No-one can hold a map in their head.
你不可能知道的 没有人能记得住一张地图
You cannot know this. No-one can hold a map in their head.
但我可以 还有三个路口就到了
I can! It's three turnings away.
但我可以 还有三个路口就到了
I can! It's three turnings away.
你一定会发现自己错了的
You're so going to get this wrong.
-快停下 -怎么了
- Stop it. - What?
我感觉你在心里瞧不起我的驾驶技术
I can feel you judging my driving.
我没有瞧不起你的驾驶技术
I'm not judging your driving!
那你松开把手
Let go of the handle, then.
天哪 我们应该在刚刚那个路口拐弯的
Oh, we were supposed to go down that turning.
-什么 -对呀
- What? - Yeah.
-你说还有三个路口的 -不 我漏掉了一个
- You said three turnings. - No, I missed one.
你就用一下你的手♥机♥不行么 你手♥机♥上有卫星定位的
Just use your phone, you have a Sat Nav on your phone.
哦 天哪 就在那儿 小心 农场 就在那儿
Oh, my God, there, Mindful. Oh, God. Farm, there it is.
我们走的是对的路
We're going the right way.
我是对的
I was right.
我是对的
Was right.
你知道类似于基达[男同交友软件]的女同交友软件叫什么吗
Do you know what the lesbian app for Grindr is called?
小妞定位
Twat Nav.
你不要以此取乐
Don't make this fun!
我还好 我真的还好 我感觉很好
It's OK, I'm fucking OK, I'm excellent.
-我知道我看起来有病 但我确实没事 -好吧
- I know I seem mental, but I'm fine. - OK.
我只是
I just...
-我只是有时候需要你别 -嘲笑你
- I just sometimes need you not to... - To take the piss.
你别接我的话
Don't finish my sentences!
-嘲笑 -你和你的
- Take the piss... - Out of you and your...
你不是总知道我要说什么 好吗
You don't always know what I'm going to say, OK?
-对不起 当
- Sorry. - Out of...
当她在开车时取笑她
Out of her when she's driving.
我在开车时取笑我
...me while I'm driving.
对不起
I'm sorry.
是因为家里的原因还是
Is it at home or...
因为工作还是马丁
work or Martin?
我很好 一切都好
I'm fine, it's fine.
-马丁一直很体贴 -真的吗
- Martin's been lovely. - Really?
一切都好
It's fine.
我很好
I'm OK.
疯女人
Fucking psycho.
伦敦生活
哇 父亲这次真的出大血本了
Wow! Dad really splashed out this time.
哇 父亲这次真的出大血本了
Wow! Dad really splashed out this time.
哇 父亲这次真的出大血本了
Wow! Dad really splashed out this time.
哇 父亲这次真的出大血本了
Wow! Dad really splashed out this time.
哇 父亲这次真的出大血本了
Wow! Dad really splashed out this time.
他一定是想做什么肮脏的事
He must be about to do something awful.
他一定是想做什么肮脏的事
He must be about to do something awful.
他一定是想做什么肮脏的事
He must be about to do something awful.
不 只是因为今天是母亲节
No, it's just Mother's Day.
不 只是因为今天是母亲节
No, it's just Mother's Day.
不 只是因为今天是母亲节
No, it's just Mother's Day.
-哦 -母亲节快乐
- Oh. - Happy Mother's Day.
-哦 -母亲节快乐
- Oh. - Happy Mother's Day.
我们不会因为这个活动重归于好的 对吗
We're not supposed to bond on this, are we?
因为我不认为这样会有个好结局
Because I really don't think that's going to end well.
我们其实不该有任何交谈的
We're not supposed to talk at all.
幸亏是冥想活动 上帝都在帮我们
It's a silent retreat, God help us.
咖啡馆还好吗 你
How's everything at the cafe? You...
-你真的不用勉强找话题 -谢谢你
- You really don't have to. - Thank you.
你好
Hi.
-你好 -早上好
- Hi. - Good morning.
你好 你好
Hello, hello.
来人呀
Come on.
他们说不定觉得我们是情侣呢
They're probably going to think we're a couple.
你的想法都无可救药了
The fact that your mind even goes there is beyond disturbing.
嘿 我们会成为很可爱的一对的
Hey! We'd make a really cute couple.
荡♥妇♥
'Sluts!'
有事吗
Yes?
今天我会死在这儿的 我们都会被奸♥杀♥的
I'm going to die here. We're going to be raped and die.
每一片云
Every cloud...
哦 把门打开啊 难道永远都不能
Oh, just open the fucking door. It's been fucking forev...
欢迎
Welcome.
-非常感谢 -你好
- Thank you so much. - Hi. Yeah.
这里真不错
It's really wonderful.
-地板真好看 -非凡的精气神
- Really beautiful grounds. - Extraordinary energy, yeah.
有人请你们两位来我们这里做冥想 你们俩真幸运
I see you've been gifted this retreat. How lucky you both are.
我希望这个周末之后 你们会感到灵魂得以安放 精神受到鼓舞
I hope after this weekend, you will feel rested, inspired.
-你们这里有无线网吗 -没有
- Do you have Wi-Fi? - No.
呃 你们是要两张单人床还是一张双人床
Erm, would you like two single beds or a double?
-两个单人床 -一个双人床谢谢
- Two singles. - A double, please.
-事实上 你有没有分开来的房♥间 -恐怕没有
- Actually, do you have a separate room? - I'm afraid not.
在这里每个人都要和别人同住 这是共同生活的一部分
Everyone has to share here. It's part of the communal...
那就单人床吧 你们早上有报纸吗
Singles, then. Do you get newspapers in the morning?
不 我们试着在你们住宿期间
No, we try to keep the outside world on the outside
将外界信息隔绝在外
during your stay here.
我承诺 你们最终会感激这点的
You'll appreciate it in the end, I promise.
-好 这是你们的钥匙 -谢谢
- So, here is your key. - Thank you.
-祝你们度过一个放松的周末 -你也是
- You have a restful weekend. - You too.
-哇哦 没有报纸 -你又不读报
- Wow, no papers. - You don't read the news.
-不 我读 -昨天发生了什么事
- Yes, I do! - What happened yesterday?
黏糊糊的旧白牛仔裤和一只小狗卡在了风扇里
Sting wore white jeans and a puppy got stuck in a fan.
真是个大日子
Big day.
-那个是干什么的 -涂我的脖子和胸
- What's that for? - My neck and chest.
-那个是干什么的 -涂我的腿和膝盖
- What's that for? - My legs and knees.
-那个是干什么的 -涂我的发尾
- What's that for? - Ends of my hair.
-那是干什么的 -涂我的眼袋
- What's that? - For my under-eyes.
-那是干什么的 -涂我的脸和全身
- What's that? - That is for my face and body.
如果有个人把这些都偷走了 你会怎么办
What would you do if someone stole all of those?
我会自杀
I'd kill myself.
为什么这里没有插座
Why are there no plug sockets in here?
别碰我的东西
Don't touch my stuff.
-这些是干什么的 -没什么
- What are these for? - Nothing.
-嗯 -怎么了
- Mm-hm. - What?
没什么 只是
Well, it's just...
你为什么要带这么小的电池
Why would you bring such tiny batteries?
我只是准备得充分而已
I'm just prepared.
只是我曾经
Just I've only ever...
-看见遥控器里用过 -对
- seen them used for remote controls. - Yes.
-或者闹钟里 -对
- Or alarm clocks. - Yes, all right.
-或者震动棒 -对 就是这个
- And vibrators. - Yes! All right!
你根本不用申请分开的房♥间
You didn't have to ask for a separate room!
什么
What?
如果你想自♥慰♥ 我可以给你空间的
If you want to have a wank, I can give you some space.
哦 我的天哪
Oh, my God!
不是的 如果你需要花十分钟
No, if you want to take ten minutes,
我会去浴室给我的手腕擦点霜
I'll go into the bathroom and moisturise my wrists for a bit.
-你真幼稚 -我还没完呢
- You are so immature! - Oh, give it a minute.
哦 天哪 严肃点
Oh, God. Seriously!
你脑子有什么问题
- What is wrong with your insides?
你为什么要带这些小电池
- Why did you bring the tiny batteries?
你这个天才
You're a genius.
总能发现备用品在哪里
Always know where the reserves are.
放下你的过去
Let go of your past.
-说到点子上了 -现在是时候放下了
- Bit on the nose. - Now is the time to let it go.
开放你的感官 闭上嘴 享受现在
Open up your senses, close your mouth and live now.
欢迎来到只对女性开放的寂静之息冥想活动
Welcome to the female-only Breath Of Silence retreat.
女性们应该沉默
Women don't speak.
呃 对不起 我觉得我应该在
Erm, sorry. I think I'm meant to be at...
-“可恨的荡♥妇♥” -那个活动
- 'Fucking sluts!' - ...that one.
可惜了
Shame.