剧集 | 伦敦生活(2016) | 导航列表
伦敦生活
-爽 -爽翻了
- Yeah! - Yeah!
-喔 -哦 快看我
- Oh! - Oh, look at me.
我想再看看你的小奶♥子♥
I want to see those tiny things again.
要性感 要性感
Stay sexy. Stay sexy.
你的奶♥子♥
Those tits.
-喔 爽 -可真是够小的
- OK. Yeah! - They are so fucking tiny.
你能不能
May I...?
爽呆了
Yeah.
哦天
Oh, God.
总会有这样的情况
There's always a stage when someone's falling
有人实在是太爱你了 爱到小♥弟♥弟♥都硬不起来了
in love with you that they lose their erection.
他们迷茫 他们恐慌 他们害怕失去
They get confused, they panic, the stakes get too high,
血液从下半身涌到心里去了
the blood rushes from their dick to their heart.
-老天 -然后就没有然后了
- Jesus. - And everything is fucked.
怎么了
What?
没 我觉得希拉里肯定不愿意听到这个消息
No, I don't think Hillary is going to want to hear this.
说吧
Go on.
-我不说 -说吧
- No. - Go on.
好吧 一个十一岁小男孩被关进少管所了
OK, an 11-year-old boy was put in juvenile prison
原因是他一直拿铅笔的橡皮头
for repeatedly sticking rubber ended pencils
戳他们学校仓鼠的屁♥股♥
up his school hamster's arsehole.
-啥 -没错
- What? - Yeah.
他们干嘛要这样
Why would they do that?
看来他挺喜欢看仓鼠眼睛凸出来的样子
Apparently he liked it when their eyes popped out.
不是 他们干嘛要把他关起来
No, why would they send him away?
他需要帮助
He needs help.
她挺不走寻常路的
She was a surprising person.
他们不该只是把他关起来
They shouldn't have just locked him up.
他可是用铅笔操仓鼠的人啊
He pencil-fucked a hamster.
是啊 但他很显然并不幸福
Yeah, but he's obviously not happy,
幸福的人不会做这种事的
happy people wouldn't do things like that.
-说得对 -而且啊
- Fair point. - And anyway,
就是因为这样
that's the very reason
所以才要在铅笔上安橡皮头嘛
why they put rubbers on the end of pencils.
就为了操仓鼠吗
To fuck hamsters?
不是 因为人们会犯错误啊
No, because people make mistakes.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
听着 昨晚的事
Look, about last night.
我不常对女人产生感情
I don't usually connect with women.
我知道 我就喜欢你这点
I know, that's what I like about you.
呃 好吧
Yeah, OK.
我
I...
不安恐怕就是这种感觉
This must be what insecure feels like.
其实 这件事我们可以以后再谈吗
Actually, can we speak about this later?
我要好好想想怎么跟你说
I want to find the right words for you.
那就性展会上见了
I'll see you at the sexhibition?
-好 在那见吧 -我要去做瑜伽了
- Yeah, I'll see you there. - I'm going to go to yoga.
好
Ok.
-太棒了 -你能来真是太好了
- Marvellous. - I'm so relieved you're here.
你好啊
Hi.
你也好啊 帅哥
And, hello, good looking.
你好
Hello.
谢谢
Thank you.
-看你们好恩爱啊 -谢谢
- Well clung to. - Thank you.
你是不是都听腻了
Does it get very boring,
总有人夸你帅
everyone telling you how gorgeous you are all the time?
-有点吧 -要不我们
- A little. - Should we...
没错 我不会忘记的 真的
Yes, I won't forget this, I promise.
没事 克莱尔到了吗
Sure. Is Claire here yet?
没 还没有 你能来真太好了
No, not yet, you're an angel for being here.
你能端一下吗
Would you just hold on to that?
里面的小吧台上有续杯用的酒
There are bottles for topping up on the little bar just inside.
有你帮我真是感激不尽
I'm the luckiest thing to have you.
还有
And...
这个
...there.
毫无违和感哦
You're a natural.
不 不过 其实 这个性展会
No, really, though, this sexhibition
不是为了让你们性奋才办的
isn't about me trying to get you all aroused,
而是为了展示性的美好
it's about the beauty of sex.
还有性是怎么让我们走到一起的
And how it brings us all together.
如何让人兴奋 让人们互相联♥系♥ 如何让人开放心胸
How it excites and connects, how it opens people's minds,
毕竟 是性让我们来到这世界
after all, sex got us all here.
性创造生命
Sex brings life.
我从十一岁多一点就开始在筹备这次性展会了
I've been building this sexhibition since I was 11 and a quarter,
当时我在坐式浴盆里意外高♥潮♥了
which is when I first climaxed by accident on a bidet.
当然了 那个浴盆
The bidet is, of course,
正在这里展览 作为
exhibited here, as are all
我首次性展会的所有展品之一
of the pieces from my first ever sexhibition.
但只有一件展品不在这里
All apart from one.
几周前我工作室里的一件
A few weeks ago one of my
最珍贵的展品被偷走了
most delicate pieces was stolen from my studio.
但是塞翁失马焉知非福
But in a sense it was a blessing.
事实上 她的野蛮掠夺
In fact, her brutal snatching
使我想到世界上那些
made me think of the women of the world
被夺走自♥由♥ 幸福 以及
they've been robbed of their freedom, of their happiness, and,
最不幸的 身体被掠夺的女性们
in the saddest of cases, of their bodies.
所以我十分感谢那名窃贼 是她让我创造出了
So in many ways I have to thank the thief for creating my most
我至今为止最深刻的一件作品
profound piece of work to date...
被掠夺的女人
A Woman Robbed.
现在 请你们把不纯洁的心思都扔到门外
Now, I would ask you all to leave your genitals at the door
用你们的思想来欣赏这些展品
and bring your minds to these pieces.
我不相信当人们看见裸体时
I don't believe people always
会只想着性事
think about sex when they see a naked body,
我相信他们会想到自己的思想 自己的身体
I believe they think about their own minds, their own bodies,
和自己的力量
and their own power.
而这场展览正是有关于此
And that's what this show is really about...
关于力量
...it's about power.
谢谢
Thank you.
说得真好
Beautiful.
克莱尔 是我 就想问问你在哪
Claire, it's me, just wondering where you are,
因为我在这里全心全意地等你呢
because I am very much here and waiting for you.
好了 拜拜
OK, bye.
该死 克莱尔 你有没有
Dammit, Claire. Have you
在哪里见过
seen a sort of stressed out version of me
压力山大的我
anywhere?
我竟然会流口水是不是很奇怪啊
Is it weird that my mouth's watering?
真是很精彩的展品 真的 非常棒
It's really fantastic work, honestly, it's amazing.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
是啊 非常不错
Yes, it's extraordinary.
非常 非常感人
Really, really moving.
很前卫 要是我家也能有一件就好了
Present. I'd love one of these on my floor...
比方说竖满旗杆的地毯之类的
...like a rug with perks.
我知道你想要 但是现在
I'm sure you would, but it's
这些固定措施是非常牢固的
very securely nailed to the wall this evening.
你发现你♥爸♥了没有
- Have you found your father yet?
嗯呐 他好像在衣帽间那里
- Yes, I think he's by the coats.
不 不是 你发现你♥爸♥了没有
No, no, have you found your father yet?
我一眼就能看出来哦
It's just so very obvious to me.
没错
Yeah.
康纳
Connor.
听着 今天早上
Look, about this morning...
听着 我想说的是
Listen, what I was trying to say is...
-来了来了 -我本来
- Here we go. - I didn't
没注意到 直到我们之前上♥床♥ 然后
realise this until we were having sex earlier and
-我没能 -勃起
- I lost my... - Erection.
-勃起 -你说什么
- Erection. - One more time.
勃起
Erection.