剧集 | 伦敦生活(2016) | 导航列表
敬妈妈
To Mum.
敬玛格丽特
To Margaret.
敬爱的玛格丽特
Dearest Margaret.
最慷慨的女人
Just the most generous woman.
-是啊 她绝对是 -是的她很伟大
- Yeah, well, she certainly was... - Yeah, she was great.
那是
It was...
那是她用来
It was the voice she used...
唤鸽子的声音
for the pigeons.
她总让她们听起来很粗鲁 你知道吗
She always made them sound so rude, you know?
但是 非常非常搞笑
But very, very funny.
她经常带女儿们去公园 然后指着那个
She used to take the girls around the park and point at the...
松鼠的声音最搞笑
The squirrel voices were the best.
跑
Run...!
-跑啊 妈的给我跑啊 -跑跑跑跑
- Run! Fucking run! - Run-run-run-run-run!
跑跑跑跑
Run-run-run-run!
是啊 是啊 我前夫也是这样的
Yes, yes, my ex had a similar thing,
做搞怪的声音 人特有趣
voices and fun.
非常 非常有趣的一个男人
Really, really funny man.
非常有趣
Really funny.
我能帮你一起做菜吗
Can I help you with the food?
好啊好啊 我该
Yes, yes, I should...
把外套脱下来
And take that off.
你要去芬兰吗
So, are you going to Finland?
你早晚都要跟我说的
You're going to have to talk to me eventually.
辫子
Plaits.
她要么是来大姨妈了 要么就是有坏事发生
Either she's got her period or some serious shit's gone down.
她总是在来大姨妈的这段时间举止怪异
She always does something slightly different around her period.
她有很严重的经前紧张症
She gets really bad PMT.
老妈以前说那是她一月一次的信心危机
Mum used to call it her monthly confidence crisis.
但是那其实是经前紧张症
But it's PMT.
她唯一能熬过这个时期的办法就是
The only way she can get through it is to reinvent herself
在一些细微的方面改造她自己
in some small way.
干什么
What?
我正在这个沙发垫上面尿尿
I'm doing a wee on this cushion.
什么
What?!
还真有点希望你这么做了
I sort of wish you were.
你这是在干什么
What are you doing?
物归原主 好吗
Just put it back where you got it from, OK?
-不行 -快去
- No! - Just do it.
我不想把它留在我家
I don't want it in my house.
我在帮你一个大忙耶
I'm doing you a massive favour.
她完全有可能因为这个跟你翻脸
She could really go to town on you for this.
得了吧 她能把我怎么样 给我画幅画吗
Come on, what's she going to do? Draw me?
-去 -不去
- Go. - No.
好好好
Ok, ok, ok, ok, ok...
老天爷啊
Jesus!
为什么我们要鬼鬼祟祟的
Why are we sneaking?
-因为我们不准上楼 -我们当然可以
- We're not allowed upstairs. - Of course we are.
天啊
God...
我总是想不起来她还蛮有才的
I keep forgetting that she's actually talented.
我知道 气死人了
I know, it's infuriating.
快放回去
Go on, then.
她的头在哪
Where's her head?
有胸就够了 不需要长脑子
She's got your boobs, she doesn't need one.
好吧
Ok...
好了 嘿
OK. Hey...
你还好吗
Is everything OK?
你和马丁
With Martin?
你今天还邀请别人来了吗
You've invited someone today?
对啊对啊 超级性感
Yeah. Yeah, he's horrifically hot,
等你见到他会吐的
you're going to puke when you see him.
你来大姨妈了吗
Are you on your period?
-为什么要问这个 -辫子
- Why would you ask that? - The plaits.
-就想问问 -快说
- No reason. - Say it.
辫子
The plaits.
嘿
Hey...
你觉得她会画老爸的裸图吗
Do you think she's ever painted Dad naked?
我觉得你还是
I think you should take
少管点别人的家务事
your nose out of other people's marriages.
噢 偷偷跑到这里来了是吗
Ooh! Sneaking a preview, are we?
抱歉 我的香槟洒了
Sorry, I spilled my champagne and...
去卫生间的路上就突然想上来了
I got distracted on my way to the bathroom.
我也是
Me too.
这些作品很漂亮
It's really beautiful work.
谢谢
Thank you.
我带你去卫生间吧
Let me show you to the loo.
噢 不用麻烦你
Oh, that's all right.
我在这里长大的呢
I grew up in this house.
不过现在都变样了
It's all changed now, though.
你♥爸♥爸在厨房♥里
Your father's in the kitchen.
噢 太好了
Oh, great.
那我去厨房♥折磨他一下
I'll go and torment him.
他讨厌单独跟我待在一个房♥间里
He hates being alone in a room with me.
看我的
Watch this.
-嗨 老爸 -噢
- Hi, Dad. - Oh!
呃 噢
Uh... oh...
啊 嗯
Ah... erm...
我要
I just need some...
-我要一点 -你需要什么
- Just need... need some... - What do you need?
盐
salt.
就在那里呢
There it is.
噢
Oh.
就在这呢 是啊
Here it is, yeah.
那么 呃
So, erm...
你最近怎么样 亲爱的
...how are you, darling?
你的衣服
Have you got enough...
够不够啊
clothes?
我的衣服怎么买♥♥都不够
I can never have enough clothes.
咖啡店怎么样了
And how is the cafe?
呃 还好吧 过几天租期就到了
Erm... Well, the lease is up in a couple of days, and...
但是我真的支付不起了
I don't think I can really afford to...
我想我只能接受事实了
I think I'm just going to have to... accept that it's...
我也感到很抱歉 亲爱的
I'm sorry about that, darling.
但是 当然了
But, of course, we're just
我们的钱也比较紧张
a little bit tight on the purse strings, too.
噢 不是 我没有想问你要
Oh, no, I wasn't asking you for any...
我们一直没怎么跟你们说 其实我们已经
We've just been keeping it quiet. We haven't been able to...
买♥♥不起什么或者做什么了 而且
to buy anything or do anything, and...
噢
Ooh...
这是什么
What's that?
噢 那个啊 那是
Oh, that? That's just a...
我们在法国
tiny little house we're...
买♥♥的 呃
we're buying in, erm...
一座小房♥子
...in France.
真不错
Lovely.
嗯 我
Yeah. I...
我想和你谈下
I just wanted to talk to you...
这次的展会
...about this exhibition.
什么展会
What exhibition?
-哦不 -天哪 老爸 不是吧你
- Oh, no! - Jesus, Dad! Again?
不 不要啊 快捡起来 捡起来
Oh, no, it doesn't... Pick it up, pick it up!
快帮我捡起来 快 求你了
Help me pick these up. Please, please!
可不能让她看见
She mustn't see it.
-千万不能被她发现 -好的 好的
- She mustn't find out. - OK, OK...
五秒钟规则大♥法♥好[食物掉在地上不超过5秒是可以吃的]
Mmm, five second rule.
不 我可从来不相信这个规则
No, I have never bought into that rule.
真是太恶心了
It's disgusting.
你们在干嘛呢
What are you doing?
-噢 只是家庭小传统而已啦 -噢
- Oh, just a little family tradition. - Oh.
有意思 你们刚说什么规则来着
What odd fun. What are the rules?