剧集 | 伦敦生活(2016) | 导航列表
对你们有好处的
It will benefit you.
我以灵魂发誓 肯定有好处
I swear by my soul, it will.
我翻你的包来着
I went through your bag.
什么
What?
我什么也没找到 所以你得
I couldn't find anything, so you're just going to have
亲自告诉我你到底怎么了
to tell me what's going on with you.
说话 不然我就喊啦
Talk! Or I will scream.
我获得了升职到芬兰的机会
I got the Finland promotion.
什么升职到芬兰
What Finland promotion?
你怎么还问 我都跟你说过了
How can you ask that? I've told you about it!
我知道 挺好的呀
I know the Finland promotion, that's amazing.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是不是就意味着你现在是土豪啦 抱大腿
Does that mean you're a millionaire now? Handy.
别傻了
Don't be ridiculous.
是啊 会是
Yes, it would.
所以你有钱还不开心吗
All that money makes you cry?
我准备拒绝掉
I'm turning it down.
什么
What?
为什么 因为马丁呗
Why? Martin?
马丁说这样对杰克不公平
Martin says it would be unfair on Jake.
杰克是她的继子 他真是个怪胎
Jake's her stepson, he's really weird,
从症状来看是这样 但是没人这么说
probably clinically, but no-one really talks about that.
要是她有超过一天不在身边 他就吓尿了
He freaks out if she's gone for longer than a day
他甚至想跟她一起洗澡
and he's got this thing about trying to get in the bath with her.
不 不 不 杰克 不行
No, no. No, Jake. No!
他都十五岁了
He's 15.
-他又不是你儿子 -重点不在这
- He's not your son. - That's not the point.
-去吧 -我就知道你会这么说
- Go! - I knew you'd say that.
-你不是一直想要这个机会吗 -我知道
- This is what you've always wanted. - I know.
-再也不用穿职业装 还到处都是雪 -我知道
- No more power suits, fuckload of snow. - I know.
那地方很适合你这种冷血动物啊
Perfect place for your cold, cold heart.
我知道 但我做不到
I know, I can't!
-我有我的责任 -噢 别闹了
- I have responsibilities. - Oh, come on.
别让别人妨碍你追求理想
Don't let other people get in the way of what you really want.
芬兰就是你的理想
Finland is what you really want.
我丈夫可不是什么“别人” 好吗
My husband isn't "Other people", OK?
我丈夫就是我的生活支柱
My husband is my life.
你丈夫在你生日那天还想亲我来着
Your husband tried to kiss me on your birthday.
真的吗
Did he?
真的吗
Did he?
荡♥妇♥
'Sluts!'
荡♥妇♥
'Sluts!'
荡♥妇♥
Slut!
-荡♥妇♥ -不错 不错
- Slut! - Lovely, lovely.
好了吗
Ok?
站起来 我们要说“对不起 帕特希亚”
Up on your feet. We're going to say, "Sorry, Patricia."
对不起 帕特希亚
Sorry, Patricia.
很好 给自己鼓鼓掌吧
Lovely, give yourselves a round of applause.
好了 各位 做得很好
All right, guys. Well done.
我们要以崭新的面貌回到屋里 好吗
We are going to head back to that house better men, yeah?
很好 不错 很棒
Well done, good work. Great stuff.
-对 崭新的面貌 -很好
- Yeah, a new man. - Well done.
继续
Go on.
你可以的
You can do it.
加油
You're ready.
嗯 我觉得我认出你了
Yeah, I... thought I recognised you.
好吧
Fair enough.
这样就好
Probably for the best.
所以 你的生意
So, is your business...
还好吗
...surviving?
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
噢 我不想抽了
No, I don't want that.
噢 我不想抽了
No, I don't want that.
所以 你是在
So, you're doing the whole...
沉默训练营之类的
silent escape thing.
看来是的
Indeed.
还好吗
Going well?
我摸了一个同事的胸
I touched a colleague's breast.
不止一次
More than once.
在派对上 我
At a party, I...
他们让我去参加训练营
They asked me to go on a workshop to...
我就是个非常
I'm just a very...
令人失望的人
...disappointing man.
不了 谢了 我正在戒呢
No, thanks, I'm trying to quit.
另一方面 那些人
Those, on the other hand.
他们一直问我“你想从训练营得到什么”
They keep asking me, "What do you want from this workshop?
“你想要什么”
"What do you want?"
我才不会告诉他们我想要什么
I'm not telling them what I want.
我想回家
I want to move back home.
我想抱老婆
I want to hug my wife.
保护孩子 保护女儿
Protect my children, protect my daughter.
我想重新开始
I want to move on.
我想道歉
I want to apologise.
跟所有人道歉
To everyone.
想去电影院
Want to go to the theatre.
我想把干净的杯子从洗碗机里拿出来
I want to take clean cups out of the dishwasher
放到我家的壁橱里
and put them in the cupboard at home...
第二天早上 我想看着我老婆用这些杯子喝水
...and the next morning, I want to watch my wife drink from them.
我想让她开心
And I want to make her feel good.
我想让她再次达到高♥潮♥
I want to make her orgasm again.
一遍又一遍
And again.
真的
Truly.
我只是想哭
I just want to cry.
一直都是
All the time.
克莱尔
Claire?
你们看见我姐姐没有
Have you seen my sister?
我回家了
钱放在前台了
我只想寻求一点安宁
-克莱尔
你好 我是小波
'Hi, this is Boo.
现在无法接电♥话♥
'I can't come to the phone right now,
请留言
'but please leave me a messiagio,
稍后我会打给你
'and I'll get back to you.'
要是有人把电♥话♥线拔了就好了
Someone should probably disconnect that.
伦敦生活