剧集 | 伦敦生活(2016) | 导航列表
什么 难道不觉得我俩很相像吗
What, you don't think we are the same?
你额头上有和我一样的纹路
You have the same lines on your forehead as me.
谢谢你关注到这一点
Thank you for fixating on them.
-而且你也很固执 -闭嘴
- And you're stubborn. - Snap.
-还很悲伤 -并不是生来如此
- And sad. - Not born sad.
-有些人就是 -但你不是
- Some people are. - You weren't.
不 我的确不是
No, I guess not.
上帝啊 为什么女儿们可以
Jesus, why do daughters get
说她们的人生是被她们的父亲搞砸的
to say that they're fucked up by their fathers
但其实事实总是反过来的呢
when it's so often the other way round?
你为什么这样对待自己
Why do you do that to yourself?
看起来很酷啊
Looks cool.
我觉得你妈妈会
I think your mother would
欣赏你在楼上的精彩表演
have admired your little performance up there.
你有想过她吗
Do you ever think about her?
是啊
Yeah.
你会想你的朋友吗
Do you think about your friend?
-一直想 -那么
- All the time. - Well...
对不起
I'm sorry.
我
I...
觉得你应该离开了
...think you should go.
嗨 我是小波 我现在接不了电♥话♥
'Hi, this is Boo. I can't come to the phone right now,
请留言 我稍后回电
'but please leave me a messiagio and I'll get back to you.'
嗨 我是小波 我现在接不了电♥话♥
'Hi, this is Boo. I can't come to the phone right now,
请留言 我稍后回电
'but please leave me a messiagio and I'll get back to you.'
你没事吧
Are you OK?
多事之夜 是吗
Big night, then?
什么
What?
我看到你的贷款申请上写着你有一家咖啡馆
I thought in the application for your loan it said you ran a cafe
是给豚鼠开的
for guinea pigs.
这是我为什么觉得有趣的原因 我
That's why I thought it was funny. I...
从来没有想过豚鼠需要
never thought guinea pigs needed...
这里是以豚鼠为主题的
It's guinea pig themed.
-好吧 -好的 -这就合乎情理了
- OK. - Yeah. - That makes sense.
是啊
Yeah.
需要我给你倒杯茶吗
Can I get you a cup of tea?
已经没有茶了
I've run out.
咖啡呢
Coffee?
也没货了
Run out.
那么 我应该回办公室去了
Well, I should probably be heading back to the office.
咖啡馆是非常
Cafes are a very...
难做的生意
difficult business.
你的确把这一家办的非常
You've certainly made this one very...
独特
...unique.
我同样把它开到破产清算的份儿上了
I also fucked it into liquidation.
好吧
Ok.
我还扰乱了我的家人
And I fucked up my family.
是吗
Did you?
我还上了我朋友的男朋友 因此害死了我的朋友
And I fucked my friend by fucking her boyfriend.
好吧
Right.
有时候我希望我不知道那场做♥爱♥曾经存在过
And sometimes I wish I didn't even know that fucking existed.
我知道我的身体 就现在而言
And I know that my body, as it is now,
真的是我唯一剩下的东西了
really is the only thing I have left,
当我变老了 不能再做♥爱♥了 我还不如了结自己
and when that gets old and unfuckable I may as well just kill it.
不知怎么我觉得没有人愿意上我
And somehow there isn't anything worse...
才是对我来说最糟糕的事情
...than someone who doesn't want to fuck me.
我什么事都办不好
I fuck everything...
除了我去你办公室的时候
...except for when I was in your office,
我真的不是想和你上♥床♥
I really wasn't trying to have sex.
你知道吗 所有人都或多或少是这样
You know, everyone feels like this a little bit,
但是他们从来不会开口谈论
and they're just not talking about it,
而我就彻底的孤单一人
or I'm completely fucking alone...
这他妈的一点都不好笑
...which isn't fucking funny.
好的 那么
Right, well...
我大概应该
...I should probably...
我大概应该
...I should probably...
我大概应该
...I should probably...
人都会犯错误
People make mistakes.
这就是为何他们会给铅笔装上橡皮头的原因
It's why they put rubbers on the ends of pencils.
这是个笑话吗
Is that a joke?
我不知道
I don't know.
我觉得我们应该再面试你一次
I think we should start your interview again.
在这儿吗
Here?
是的
Yeah.
开始吧
Go on.
好
Ok.
嗯 谢谢你的前来
Well, thank you for coming in.
没什么
No problem.
我看过你的申请表了
I've read through your application form.
上面写着你为豚鼠开了一家咖啡馆
It says you run a cafe for guinea pigs.
我告诉过你这很有意思了
Told you it was funny.