剧集 | 伦敦生活(2016) | 导航列表
我是说 我们早都习惯这种检查了 但是
I mean, we're all being very grown-up about this, but...
如果感到不舒服请告诉我
Let me know if you feel any discomfort.
噢没有 棒极了 谢谢你
Oh, no, it's lovely, thank you.
你父亲跟我说了你们的家族遗传史
Your father informed me of your family history.
是吗 坏咪♥咪♥真是到处都有
Yeah, evil boobs everywhere.
麻烦你抬手
Arm up, please.
快别摁了
Stop it!
抱歉 我有点怕痒
I'm sorry, I'm just ticklish.
今早我给你的姐姐做了检查
Examined your sister this morning.
真的吗 她有没有
Did you? Does she...
她还好吧 她看起来没什么事吧
Is she all right? Did she seem all right?
她没事 怎么了
Yes. Why?
呃 因为我联♥系♥不到她
Erm, just... can't get hold of her.
她看起来很忙碌
She seemed very busy.
是啊
Sure.
老爸每年都给我们预约一次乳♥房♥♥检查
Dad books us boob appointments once a year,
确保我们没有像老妈一样得乳腺癌
to make sure our tits don't turn on us like Mum's did.
虽然有点麻烦 不过忙了一天以后
It's a bit of a hassle but, at the end of the day,
被这样温柔地摸几下感觉还不错
it's nice to be touched.
但是你更想检查克莱尔对吧
Bet you look forward to seeing Claire.
她更加有料 你懂吧
A lot more to touch, if you know what I mean.
我很抱歉 还有更糟的工作呢
I'm sorry. It's just... there are worse jobs.
听着 呃
Look, erm...
我帮病人检查乳腺是否有恶性肿瘤
...I check for cancerous lumps in mammary glands.
那么 我能不能从这份工作中
Now, any pleasure I derive
获得任何愉悦之情
from that is entirely dependent upon whether
完全取决于我能不能救你的命
or not I am about to save your life.
当然了 医生
Of course, Doctor.
你可以穿上衣服了
You can put your clothes back on.
伦敦生活
嘿
Hey!
嘿
Hey!
嘿
Hey!
嘿
Hey!
她来了
She's here.
她来了
She's here.
她来了
She's here.
我在外面等了你差不多十分钟
I've been waiting out here for nearly 10 minutes.
我在外面等了你差不多十分钟
I've been waiting out here for nearly 10 minutes.
我在外面等了你差不多十分钟
I've been waiting out here for nearly 10 minutes.
是啊 你把我丢在那个破冥想山庄
Yeah, you left me on a fucking Silent Hill.
是啊 你把我丢在那个破冥想山庄
Yeah, you left me on a fucking Silent Hill.
是啊 你把我丢在那个破冥想山庄
Yeah, you left me on a fucking Silent Hill.
没错 我没有别的办法 你回来以后还好吧
Yes, well, I had to. Did you get back OK?
没错 我没有别的办法 你回来以后还好吧
Yes, well, I had to. Did you get back OK?
天啊我好紧张
God, this is so stressful.
悼念老妈的午餐
Mum's memorial lunch.
我应该穿另一件外套来的
I should have worn my other coat.
对于克莱尔来说看望老爸就像下地狱一般
Visiting Dad is hell for Claire.
我顶多把这当成一项运动
I see it more as a sport.
她这种日子还待在我们家真的太不合规矩了
It's so inappropriate that she should be here.
-你跟马丁说话了吗 -没有 没事 我们都很好
- Have you spoken to Martin? - No, it's fine. Everything's fine.
-一切都好极了 -听起来真好
- Everything's totally fine. - It sounds like it's fine.
你能给我点空间吗
Can you please just give me some space?
站得离我太近了
You're standing so close to me!
-准备好了吗 -没有
- Ready? - No.
先别跟老爸说芬兰的事 还有就是别惹她
Don't tell Dad about Finland. And don't provoke her.
我还想活着出这个屋呢 好吗
Let's just get out of this alive, OK?
孩子们
Girls.
给她点面子 嗨
Got to hand it to her. Hi.
噢 你们不用带东西来的
Oh, you shouldn't have.
噢 这个其实是买♥♥给老爸的
Oh, they're actually for Dad.
噢 是小苍兰吗
Oh, are they freesias?
是啊 老爸挺喜欢它的
Yeah, they were sort of a favourite of...
噢 天呐 真特别
Oh... Gosh, how special.
好极了 真的太美了
How lovely. Aren't they stunning?
嗯 那我们就把它放到
Aw, let's just leave them...
这里吧
...there.
真好
Lovely.
进来吧
Come in.
老爸在那里锯什么
Who's Dad sawing in half?
-噢 就是那棵树而已 -什么
- Oh, just the tree. - Sorry?
后园的树
The tree in the back garden.
为什么要把树锯掉
Why are you taking the tree down?
噢 费利西蒂想爬树逃出去
Oh, Felicity tried to use it to get out.
她很贵的
She's very expensive.
外套不错
This is nice.
谢谢
Thank you.
噢 这件真漂亮
Oh, this is beautiful!
我希望你们不介意我在家里
I hope you don't mind my being here,
我的普拉提课今天不开课 所以
but my Pilates fell through, so...
-噢 当然不介意 -不会 这样也很好
- Oh, of course. - No, it's lovely.
今天是个悲伤的日子
It's a sad day.
非常非常悲伤的日子
A sad, sad day.
我去拿香槟
I'll get the champagne.
这是我最喜欢的部分
This is my favourite bit.
我在想谁会先开口
I wonder who's going to...
这个垫子真好看
That's a lovely cushion.
谢谢 这是原创的
Thanks. It's an original.
天啊
Gosh.
我喜欢你的帽子
I love your hat.
这是发带
It's a hair scarf.
看起来像顶帽子
Looks like a hat.
好吧 这是发带
Well, it's a hair scarf.
好吧
Ok.
-马丁来吗 -噢 他不来
- Is Martin coming? - Oh, no.
他不在家
He's away.
我很期待见到你的新男友
I'm very excited to meet your new chap.
他是不是
Is he...
噢 不不 是另一个
Oh, no, he's a different one.
唔
Ooh.
你翻篇很快嘛
You do turn over fast!
老爸马上就会拿着奇奇怪怪的小菜进来了
Dad will come in with some weird canapes in a second.
孩子们
Girls!
-你们好啊 -嗨
- Hello. - Hi.
-嗨 你好 好啊
- Hi. - Hello... yeah.
很抱歉让你们听到那些噪音
Sorry about all that noise.
-你们拿酒了吗 -噢
- You got a drink? - Oh...
噢 不好意思
Oh, sorry.
我忘记拿你的杯子了
I forgot your glass.
你们看起来都很健康
You're both looking very healthy, very...
很好很健康
very good and healthy and...
你们跟塞缪尔斯医生谈论你们的
Did you talk to Dr Samuels about your...?
是的
Yes.
它们还好吧 跟你们相处
And they're happy, getting along...
愉快吧
...all right?
-是的 -是的没错 很好
- Yeah. - Yeah, yeah. Great.
那就好 很好
Good. Excellent.
你们是我的
You are my...
女儿
...daughters.
-没错 -是的 嗯哼
- Yep. - Yes, mmm-hmm.
是啊 我们是你女儿
Yeah, we are.
坐下吧
Sit down.
呃
Erm...
我觉得我应该对你们的母亲说几句话
I think I should say a few words about your mother.
无视我 无视我 无视我
Ignore me. Ignore me, ignore me.
今天可不一般
This day is not an easy one.
噢
Ooh!
干杯
Cheers.
敬妈妈
To Mum.