剧集 | 伦敦生活(2016) | 导航列表
我从没打过架
I've never been in a fight.
我打过 但没被打过脸
Well, I've been in a fight. Never been punched in the face.
我被打过腿
I've been punched in the leg.
有一回有人打了我的脸
And someone once threw some punch in my face.
所以 我近期穿着的大部分颜色都带点棕色
So, my colours this season are sort of brown, mainly.
但是 你懂的 我不会拒绝孤苦伶仃的人
But, like, you know, I wouldn't say no to a maroon.
我不会 比如说 对那些穿着猥琐的人
I wouldn't, like, jump down the throat of someone
大发雷霆 我不是那种人
wearing something blue. It's just not for me.
所以
So...
我要去撒尿 那你 好吧
I'm going to go for a wazz. You... OK.
再说一次 趁我还清醒着 或者是 比方说 来点鸡尾酒
Same again, while I'm up? Or perhaps, like, a little cocky-tail?
还是 来点烈酒
Or, like, a nice shot?
嗯 或者我们可以直接回我家
Yeah, or we could just go back to mine.
谢了
Thanks.
其实我明天还有事要做 但是 要是在这再来一杯的话
I've actually got work tomorrow, but, another drink here...
-或者可以去你那 -明天得早早起来才行
- Or we could go back to yours. - Got to be up really early.
-我早上替你叫车 -真荒唐 我的天
- I'll get you a cab in the morning. - That's ridiculous! My God!
好吧 你♥他♥妈♥怎么回事
OK, what the fuck is your problem?
没事
Nothing.
我 我喜欢你
I... I like you.
你个混♥蛋♥
OK, you're a dick.
怎么了
What's going on?
你真可悲
You're pathetic.
-等等 -别跟着我
- Wait... - Don't follow me.
我没有
I wasn't.
你掉了东西
You dropped this.
好吧
Ok.
好了
Come on.
你还好吗
Are you OK?
你还好吗
Are YOU OK?
一脸不开心
Sad face.
我挺好的
I'm fine.
你真是个好男人
You're such a lovely man.
-好了 -谢谢
- OK. - Thank you.
站那别动 别动 你没事吧
Stay there, stay there. You OK?
没事
Ok.
嘿
Hey.
你 你想不想跟我回家
Do you... Do you want to come home with me?
啥
What?!
门都没有
No way!
你这个小顽皮
You naughty boy.
喔 唱首歌♥吧
Ooh! Sing a song, Boo-Boo.
又一顿午餐 又一天的生活
Another lunch break another portion
又一块蛋糕
Another piece of cake
-又两支 -放开点 二十支
Another two Fuck it - 20
香烟
Cigarettes
而我们很高兴
And we're happy
作为现代女性
So happy
非常高兴
To be modern women.
嘿 看这边
Hey, come here.
别问东问西的 他们不懂的
Let's never ask anyone for anything. They don't get it.
-行 -行
- Deal. - Deal.
就这么做了
Fuck it.
真好
This is totally fine.
有人吗 开门啊
Hello. Open!
你好吗 老爸
All right, Dad?
怎么回事
What's going on?
我 我挺好的
I'm... I'm absolutely fine.
好吧
Ok.
我只是
I just...
嗯
Yeah?
没事 不是
It's nothing. It doesn't...
-只是 -你知道 现在快凌晨两点了
-It's... - You know, it's nearly two o'clock in the morning.
嗯
Ok.
是啊 嗯 我 我不想
Yeah, OK. I'm... I don't want to...
我是想
I'm going to...
那个
It was...
妈的
Fuck it.
我觉得我是个贪婪 堕落 自私
I have a horrible feeling that I'm a greedy, perverted, selfish,
冷漠 愤世嫉俗 低俗卑鄙
apathetic, cynical, depraved,
道德沦丧的女人 甚至不配自诩女权主义者
morally bankrupt woman, who can't even call herself a feminist.
呃
Well...
你这是随你妈
You get all that from your mother.
说得好
Good one.
我替你叫辆车吧 宝贝
I'm going to call you a cab, darling.
还有
And...
别上楼
please don't go upstairs.
平心而论 她这个继母当得不算太差
To be fair, she's not an evil stepmother.
她就是个婊♥子♥罢了
She's just a cunt.
嗨
Hi.
宝贝 我就觉得肯定是你
Darling, I thought that must be you.
-近来如何啊 -挺好 我刚才还想着来看看你呢
- Everything all right? - Yeah, I just thought I'd swing by.
真贴心 缘分啊
How lovely. Lucky us.
别担心 老爸已经替我叫车了
Don't worry - Dad's already booking me a taxi.
你干嘛呢
What are you doing?
画画 我发现夜深人静的时候
Painting. I find the night-times very...
非常静谧 一般都是这样
peaceful. Usually.
其乐融融哦
Warming up.
听着 我知道是我多管闲事 但是你还好吗
Look, I know it's not really my place, but are you OK?
-大家都很担心 -可怜的混♥蛋♥
- Everyone's been really worried. - Poor fucker.
是啊 她真是
Yes, she's actually an
女性勇敢斗争的典范
expression of how women are subtle warriors.
心理很强大
Strong at heart.
我们不一定非要用武力达成目的
We don't have to use muscular force to get what we want.
-我们只需要利用我们的 -肉体
- We just use our... - Tits.
与生俱来的女性特质
...innate femininity.
这年头出♥卖♥♥♥肉体不好使了
Tits don't get you anywhere these days.
相信我
Trust me.
其实这个还是挺值钱的
It's very valuable, actually.
-值多少 -几千吧
- How much? - Thousands.
能给我吗
Can I have it?
不能
No.
那是什么
What's that?
我的自画像
my self-portrait.
我好像听见你♥爸♥的声音了
I think I can hear your dad.
出租车到了
'Cab's here!'
-谢啦 -他人真好
- Thanks! - Nice of him.
好了
Ok.
-拜拜 -拜
- Bye. - Bye.
你多保重
Please look after yourself.
你看着好苍白啊 宝贝
You really do look ghastly, darling.
-咖啡馆吗 -嗯
- Cafe? - Yeah.
就你自己吗
On your own?
算是吧
Kind of.
算是 跟我说说
Kind of? Go on.
其实 其实这故事挺搞笑的
It's... It's quite a funny story, actually.
没事 挺好的 我挺爱听这种的
No, that's good. It'll keep me going.
说吧
Shoot.
-我跟一个叫波的朋友合开咖啡馆 -这名字不错 -嗯
- I opened the cafe with my friend Boo. - Cute name. - Yeah.
嗯 不过她已经去世了 她一不小心把自己弄死了
Yeah, she's dead now. She accidentally killed herself.
那并非她本意 不过也不能完全算是意外
Wasn't her intention, but it wasn't a total accident.
她没想到自己会死 她只是
She didn't actually think she'd die. She just...
发现男朋友劈腿
found out that her boyfriend fucked someone else
所以打算教训他一下 就想受个伤住个院
and wanted to punish him by ending up in hospital,
让他一段时间内见不到她
not letting him visit her for a bit.
她决定走上自行车道
She decided to walk into a busy cycle lane,
打算被自行车撞一下 顶多断根手指头嘛
wanting to get tangled in a bike - break a finger, maybe.
但是没想到 自行车车速太快就会把人撞到马路上去
As it turns out, bikes go fast and flip you into the road.
死了三个人 她真是挺作死的
Three people died. She was such a dick.
所以 对 算是我自己开店
So, yeah. Kind of on my own.