剧集 | 恐怖之源(2008) | 导航列表
You understand me, harry?
你明白我说的话吗 哈里?
Do you understand me?!
你明白吗?!
They were like you, harry.
他们曾经像你一样 哈里
Didn't accept the darkness inside them.
不肯接受自己内心的黑暗
Didn't understand what it was capable of.
不了解那黑暗有什么样的力量
Now they understand.
现在他们了解了
This place made them understand.
这个地方让他们了解了
Now they're at peace.
现在他们归于平静了
Don't you want to be at peace, harry?
你难道不想归于平静吗 哈里?
You deserve this.
这是你应得的
Make things right.
弥补过去
Make it right. you deserve this.
弥补过去 这是你应得的
Come on. pay for it, harry.
来 偿还吧 哈里
Come on.
来吧
There were 4.
原本有四个人的
The girl...
那个女孩...
I told you I'd never let you forget this.
我告诉过你 我永远不会让你忘记这件事的
It was her. she survived.
那是她 她活下来了
No. I won't let you go!
不 我不会放你走的!
She wanted this to happen.
她希望这一切会发生
Harry, you have to pay the price!
哈里 你必须付出代价!
Yeah, yeah, yeah. I'm not sleeping. what's up?
是 是 是 我没有在有睡觉 什么事?
Harry, what's going on!?
哈里 怎么了!?
Frank? harry bender.
弗兰克吗? 我是哈里·本德尔
I need a billing address, this number...
我需要一个电♥话♥的地址 号♥码是...
Yeah. I'll hold on.
好 我等着
Where we going? to meredith's.
我们去哪? 去梅瑞迪斯家
Didn't we just leave meredith's?
我们难道不是刚离开梅瑞迪斯家吗?
It was a set up. she tried to set me up, man.
那是个圈套 她让我上她的圈套 老兄
It didn't work. she tried to scare me.
她没得逞 她想吓唬我
What you got?
你查到什么了?
Pemberton apartments? thank you, brother.
彭姆伯顿公♥寓♥? 谢谢了 兄弟
I owe you one.
我欠你一个人情
Harry, tell me what's going on.
哈里 告诉我怎么回事
If I'm not back in 10 minutes, well...call the police.
如果十分钟之后我没回来 那...就报♥警♥吧
Call the police for what? what are you gonna do?
为什么报♥警♥? 你要干什么?
Make her pay.
让她付出代价
Harry. harry. harry!
哈里 哈里 哈里!
Oh, man.
哦 天啊
oh, man. oh, man. oh, man
天啊 天啊 天啊
I will.
我会的
Yeah.
是的
If I have to...
如果我必须...
I will.
我会的
I promise you.
我向你保证
I promise.
我保证
Harry!
哈里!
You knew what that house can do!
你早就知道那房♥子能做什么!
And you set me up to get me inside!
你还设局让我到里面去!
Why?! why?!
为什么?! 为什么?!
You better tell me right now.
你最好现在就告诉我
Tell me now. why?! why?!
快点告诉我 为什么?! 为什么?!
They told me to! who told you to?
他们叫我这样做的! 谁叫你的?
Rory!
罗里!
Rory bemmel.
罗里·本默
The man you murdered and walked away from.
那个被你杀了然后你一走了之的人
Rory bemmel. he was my brother.
罗里·本默 他是我哥哥
My brother.
我的哥哥
They promised me -- they promised me that I could see him again,
他们向我保证...他们向我保证我可以再见到他
That I could talk to him and...
我可以和他说话...
We went into that house and we tried.
我们去了那房♥子 我们试了
But that house -- that house it just shows you what it wants to show you.
但那房♥子...它只让你看到它想让你看到的东西
One thing about yourself you can't live with.
就是你生命中最无法承受的事
Took the three of them but see...
拿走了那三个人的命 但是...
Rory...
罗里...
He protected me. he's always protected me.
他保护了我 他一直都在保护我
You know why?
你知道为什么吗?
He saved me so I could find you.
他救了我 这样我就可以找到你
And make you suffer...
让你受折磨...
Like he suffered...
就像他所受的折磨...
Harry.
哈里
Harry seigel.
哈里·西戈
You didn't make it easy for me, did you? changing your name.
你不愿让我好找 是吧? 改了你的名字
But 15 years is a long time.
但是十五年也不是一个短时间
I found you.
我找到你了
So you could do what, scare me to death?
然后你可以怎么样? 把我吓死吗?
Well, look at me, meredith!
看看我 梅瑞迪斯!
It didn't work! I'm alive!
你没得逞! 我还是活生生的!
No. no, you're not, harry.
不 不 你没有活着 哈里
You're dead.
你已经死了
In here.
在这里面
I knew it the minute I saw you.
从我看到你的那一刻起我就知道了
Rory was right. you're so easy.
罗里是对的 你太容易对付了
All you needed was a little push.
只要在你背后轻轻推一推
Shut up.
闭嘴
What? what did they...what did they show you, harry?
怎么? 他们...他们让你看见什么了 哈里?
What's the one thing you can't live with?
你生命中最不能承受的事是什么?
Nothing.
没有这回事
What's the one thing that made you a monster?
是什么事情让你成了一个怪物?
Harry.
哈里
Listen to me.
听我说
It wasn't your fault, son.
那不是你的错 儿子
But...
但...
Sometimes you got to do a wrong to make things right.
有时候你得做件坏事才能把好事做成
No one can ever know, harry.
没有人会知道的 哈里
No one can ever know.
没有人会知道的
It wasn't my fault.
那不是我的错
He was my brother.
他是我哥哥
It was an accident.
那只是一场意外
I was going to save him.
我当时正要去救他
I didn't have a choice. I didn't have a choice.
我没有别的出路 我别无选择
And you took him away.
是你把他带走的
No! no!
不! 不!
No! do it!
不! 开枪啊!
No! do it! shoot!
不! 来啊 开枪啊
Do it! Do it, you monster!
开枪啊! 开枪啊 你这只怪物!
do it.
开枪啊
Do it.
开枪啊
Shoot.
开枪吧
Do it.
杀我啊
No.
不
No!
不!
I'm truly sorry for what I've done.
我对我做的感到非常地抱歉
No, you're not. I know what I am.
不 你没有 我知道我自己是什么
And I know why.
我也知道为什么
You're gonna pay.
你迟早会付出代价的
Things are gonna be different now.
从现在起事情就会不同了
I'm gonna do the right thing now. the right thing.
从现在起我要做对的事 做对的事
Help me!
救我!
Harry!
哈里!
Harry?
哈里?
Harry!
哈里!
Oh, my god! harry!
噢 我的天啊! 哈里!
Harry!
哈里!
Harry!
哈里!
剧集 | 恐怖之源(2008) | 导航列表