剧集 | 恐怖之源(2008) | 导航列表
Would you watch it?
你就不能看着路吗?
We really - really need to
我们真的...真的得把...
get Navarro to a hospital.
纳瓦罗送到家医院去
Yeah, well, you see one around here?
是啊 你在附近看到医院的影子了吗?
OK. All right. Point, could you please just watch the road.
拜托 伯英特你看着路点行不行啊
You wanna drive? No, I mean...I'm just saying...
要不你开试试? 不 我是...我只是说...
You always just saying. Give it a rest.
你就只会说 省省吧你
Point, Could you please just tell me exactly
伯英特 拜托你能不能告诉我...
what it is that we're doing here?
咱们到底来这鬼地方干啥?
And why this all seems like a really
还有为啥这一切都像极了...
bad version of deliverance?
"激流四勇士"的拙劣翻版?
And why we didn't just
还有为啥不听我的
take the Interstate, like I said.
放着好好的洲际公路不走
You really need an answer to that?
你真的想要我解释这个吗?
Yeah, I do,
对 没错
Because you're turning this into...
因为你把这一切搞得...
some kind of wilderness vision quest.
像个荒野奇趣探险
We've been through this.
我跟你说了这个了
We stay off the main roads.
我们远离主干道
The last thing we want to do is attract attention,
我们最不需要的就是引人注意
End up with some cop looking through our stuff.
最后被警♥察♥检查我们的行李
You see, yeah, I-I-I-I get that...
听着 是 我...我...我明白这些...
what -- what was that? what was that?
怎么回事? 怎么回事?
Come on.
不是吧
Damn it.
该死的
You wait here with navarro.
你和纳瓦罗在这儿等着
we're screwed. you think?
我们完了 你以为呢?
Hey, guys, navarro's coughing up a lot of blood.
伙计们 纳瓦罗咳出了好多血
Let's get the gear out of the truck.
把东西从车里搬出来吧
Fear itself
片名 恐怖之源
The sacrifice
本集片名 祭品
So, what are we gonna do?
我们接下来该咋办?
About what?
你指什么?
Navarro -- i mean, what happens if he dies?
我指纳瓦罗 万一他挂了咋办?
He's not gonna die.
他不会挂的
I never thought anyone was gonna get hurt.
我从没想到会有人受伤
Yeah, well, when you play in the big leagues,
是啊 你若想功成名就
you gotta take some chances.
你就得冒些风险
All right, fine.
好吧 好吧
Why couldn't we have just taken our chances,
那我们干嘛不冒冒险
stuck to the highways,
走高速公路
Or rented a puddle jumper and flown?
或者租架宇宙飞船飞过去呢?
The real question is...
真正的问题是...
Why did I even bother letting you come in the first place?
我当初干吗自寻烦恼让你跟来呢?
You're lucky to even be here.
你能在这儿就算你走运了
Well, if this is luck,
要是这也算走运
I'd hate to see misfortune.
那背运我可就不敢想象了
We're going in there?
我们要进去吗?
Hello!
有人吗?
Hello!
有人吗?
Could you wait up a second?
你俩就不能等等我吗?
Hello?
有人吗?
Is anybody here?
有人在吗?
Hello!
有人吗?
Come on.
来吧
You're all right.
你不会有事的
This place is nicey creepy.
这地方不赖挺瘆人
Are you just here to annoy me?
你在这儿就是为了烦我吗?
No, I'm here 'cause I'm your brother
不 我在这里是因为我是你弟弟
and 'cause you love me, half right.
还有因为你爱我 说对了一半
And 'cause I made a deal. so...
还有因为我谈了笔生意 所以...
There's a big difference between making a deal and closing it.
虎头蛇尾的交易和有始有终是两码事
The minute we get home, you're not my problem anymore.
一回到家 我就再也不管你的闲事了
Blood's not enough.
骨肉至亲又如何呢
I'm done fixing your problems.
我再也不收拾你的烂摊子了
You wait here with navarro.
你和纳瓦罗在这儿等着
Yup, I got it.
好 我知道了
Hello! anybody?
有人吗? 有人在吗?
Hello!
有人吗?
Look, I-I told her to stop touching him, but she wouldn't listen.
我...我跟她说了别碰他 可是她不听
Ok, ok.
好 好
Get away from him.
离他远点
I said step away.
我叫你走开
He's dying. come on, love.
他快要死了 听话 宝贝
Be a good girl, back away from him.
做个乖孩子 离他远点
Stay back.
退后
Do us all a favor and drop it.
放下武器 咱们谁也不用伤谁
Freeze!
别动!
Lemon, relax.
莱蒙 放松点
My sister virginia.
她是我妹妹芙吉妮娅
Sister? very nice.
你妹妹? 很好啊
I'm point. this is diego and lemon.
我是伯英特 这是迪亚戈还有莱蒙
This is navarro.
这是纳瓦罗
We-we gotta get him some help.
我...我们得救救他
We had some trouble on the road.
我们在路上遇到了点麻烦
We drove over something
我们的车从什么东西上过去
that tore the bottom out of our truck.
结果底盘被撕下来了
Gutted like a trowel.
像是被铲刀开了膛破了肚
If we could just use your phone?
也许我们能用一下你们的电♥话♥?
No phone.
没有电♥话♥
How about a car?
那有车吗?
We do not care much for the bonds of modern society.
我们不怎么在意与现代社会间的联♥系♥
Well, what is it...what are you saying?
那这是什...你什么意思?
This is one of those hippy, grow your own vegetables, smoke a lot of weed,
这是一个嬉皮士的那种 自给自足 整天抽大♥麻♥...
Free love kind of places?
讲究自♥由♥性♥爱♥主义的地方吗?
Nothing is free. your friend is in no shape to travel.
没有东西是白给的 你们朋友伤的太重不能上路
You're welcome to spend the night.
我们欢迎你们留下来过夜
Thanks. we appreciate it.
谢谢 我们很感激
Get the blankets. prepare the guest rooms.
去拿毯子 把客房♥准备一下
I, um, could use a little help in the barn.
我...在谷仓那边可能需要点帮助
I'm all over that.
乐意之至
The reverend was injured. lay your friend here.
那位牧师受伤了 让你们朋友躺在这里
We were, uh, riding the river when the bar ran into a low-hanging branch,
我们...在河上时船撞向一根低悬的树枝
And it just -- it broke right through his chest.
就...就直接戳进他胸口了
What were you doing on the river this time of year?
这个季节你们在河上干什么?
Just, uh, lookin' for thrills.
就是...想找点刺♥激♥
Are you sure you know what you're doing?
你真的知道该怎么处理吗?
Our people have lived here a long time.
我们居住在这里很久了
We know how to take care of ourselves.
我们知道怎么照顾自己
Well, The graveyard looks pretty full for
对宣称能照顾自己的人来说...
People who know how to take care of themselves.
那墓地看上去可够挤的
Life here is not easy.
生活在这里是不容易的
Put your hands here.
把你的手放在这里
Where are you from?
你们从哪来?
California.
加利福尼亚
I've read books about california.
我读过一些关于加州的书
They say the sun always shines there.
它们说那里总是阳光明媚
Most of the time.
大部分时间是
I would like to see the ocean one day. must be impressive.
我希望有朝一日去看看大海 一定很令人难忘
You mean you've...you've never seen the ocean?
你是说你...你从没看过大海?
I've never been outside these walls.
我从没出过这个院墙
Ok, come on.
拜托
You must have been to a movie or to a neighbor's house or, I mean,
你肯定去看过电影或者去邻居那里串过门 或者...
There must have been somewhere you should go back inside and get some food.
你肯定去过什么地方... 你们该回里面去吃点东西
No, We're not gonna...we're not gonna just leave navarro here
不 我们不会...我们不会就把纳瓦罗扔在这儿
While we go inside and fill our stomachs.
自己跑去屋里吃个饱的
You're making me nervous hovering over me while I work.
你们在这里看着我会紧张的
Besides, the stew is best eaten hot.
何况 炖肉最好趁热吃
Ok. come get us if you need anything.
好 如果你需要什么就叫我们
I will.
我会的
剧集 | 恐怖之源(2008) | 导航列表