剧集 | 恐怖之源(2008) | 导航列表
I am not the family man! my name is mahoney!
我不是什么"顾家男人"! 我叫莫侯尼!
I have a wife. her name is kathleen.
我有妻子 她叫凯瑟琳
richard, i'm trying...
理查德 我是要...
i have 2 children -- sean and courtney.
我有两个孩子 肖恩和蔻特妮
Please! check it out! check the hospital records!
求你了! 去查一查! 查一查医院的记录!
Everything I'm telling you is true!
我跟你说的一切都是真的!
You're the big, bad family man, huh?
你就是那个大坏蛋"顾家男人" 啊?
Genuine celebrity.
名头很响嘛
Actually I'm a little disappointed.
老实说我还有点失望
I thought you'd be taller, scarier.
我原以为你会高大一点 吓人一点
You're a real bad man, huh?
你还真是个坏蛋 啊?
They say you've been shot, stabbed.
他们说你中过枪 挨过刀
You just keep on coming.
可你还能回来找麻烦
So what are you, family man?
你到底是什么 "顾家男人"?
Indestructible?
金刚不坏之身?
Personally, i don't believe it.
我就不信这个邪
I think you feel pain.
我想你肯定也知道疼
Huh, you weenie.
是吧 你个娘娘腔
Just like everybody else.
就像其他人一样
listen, i don't belong in here. shut up!
听我说 我不该被关在这 闭嘴!
oh my god don't you feel anthing? freak!
天哪 你没有感觉吗? 怪物!
Inmate, hands through the slot.
犯人 把手伸过来
You've got a visitor,family man.
有人来看你 "顾家男人"
my lawyer? no. personal.
我的律师? 不 私人来访
Sit.
坐下
What the hell? who are you?
见鬼 你是谁?
You know you I am, dennis
你知道我是谁的 丹尼斯
We met in the emergency room.
我们在急诊室见过的
Remember, amigo?
还记得吗 朋友?
Brodigan.
布罗迪根
I want to be able to tell you that I'm sorry
我希望我能够告诉你
For the way that things turned out for you. but...
我为你的遭遇感到遗憾 可是...
It's god's will.
这是上帝的意愿
You gotta accept that.
你只能接受
You're wearing my suit?
你穿着我的西服?
Yeah. I didn't think you'd mind...
是啊 我想在这种情况下...
Under the circumstances.
你不会介意的
You got some nice stuff in your closet.
你衣橱里有挺多不错的东西
Not my style, but I'll get used to it.
虽然不是我的风格 可我会习惯的
You were in my house?
你待在我家?
my family? what have you done? easy, dennis.
我家人呢? 你做了什么? 放松点 丹尼斯
i swear to god, if you touch my family, i'm gonna...
我向上帝发誓 要你是敢动我的家人 我就...
i'm not gonna hurt 'em.
我不会伤害他们的
I would never hurt them.
我永远都不会伤害他们的
They're a beautiful family.
多美满的一个家啊
You don't know how lucky you are --
你都不知道自己有多幸运
Your wife, your kids. they love you.
你的老婆 你的孩子 他们那么爱你
Everyone -- they look up to you. even people at the bank.
大家都敬重你 连银行的那些人也是
You've been to my job.
你还去了我工作的地方
Yeah.
是啊
You can't just take over.
你不能就这么接手一切
We'll see.
我们走着瞧
I'm gonna come back here regular.
我会常回来看看的
I'm gonna teach you -- help you --
我会教你...帮你...
how to get along on the inside.
如何跟里面的人打交道
And you are gonna teach me
而你则教我
how to get along on the outside.
怎么和外面的人打交道
You're crazy. I'm not gonna help you.
你疯了 我才不会帮你的
Ok.
好吧
But I'm the only connection to your family...
可我是和你家人唯一的联♥系♥...
That you're ever gonna have.
你这辈子仅有的家人
You want me to go?
很想让我走吗?
I know it sucks for you.
我知道这事儿对你来说糟透了
You're innocent.
你清白无辜
But even if they kill you...
可就算他们杀了你...
You get your redemption.
你也就得到了你的救赎
Me?
至于我
This is my chance at redemption.
这是我得到救赎的机会
Understand?
明白了吗?
So...
那么...
I'm gonna come back in a couple of days.
我过几天会再来
Don't worry. everything's gonna be fine.
别担心 一切都不会有事的
I'm gonna take care of our family.
我会照顾我们的家人
I'm gonna protect them.
我会保护他们
And I am gonna love them...
我会爱他们...
Just like you would.
就像你那样爱他们
Good times.
祝你好运
Did you check out the things I told you?
你去查证我跟你说的事情了吗?
We have a serious problem.
我们有大♥麻♥烦了
What? did you check with the hospital?
怎么了? 你去医院查过了吗?
they found the tapes. what tapes?
他们发现那些带子了 什么带子
In the storage locker you rented in cleveland.
你在克利夫兰租用的一个存储柜
Videotapes of you raping, torturing, and murdering the victims.
你强♥奸♥ 折磨和杀害那些受害人的录像带
Entire families, one by one.
一家一家 一个一个
I gotta get out of here.
我得从这儿出去
If you trust me and you work with me, i can possibly save your life.
如果你信任我 跟我合作 我也许能保住你的命
We have one hail mary play.
我们还有一记胜算
And that's to plead you out to a life sentence in exchange for
那就是争取终身监禁
Cooperation with the state.
以与政♥府♥合作为交换
What kind of cooperation?
什么合作?
A full confession.
彻底招供
And they're gonna want to know what you did with the bodies.
还有他们会想知道你怎么处理那些尸体的
A full confession? I have no idea!
彻底招供? 我根本什么都不知道!
I don't know anything about any bodies. I didn't kill anybody!
我不知道什么尸体 我根本没杀过人!
Please just hear my out, ok?
求你听我说 行吗?
Just check out the names. I gave you the facts and the details.
去查查那些名字 我把所有事实和细节都告诉你了
If it doesn't check out, i'll drop everything. and I'll do it your way.
如果和我说的不符 我就不再争辩 按你说的做
I promise. I promise.
我保证 我保证
Dennis, come on sleepyhead.
丹尼斯 起床了 大懒虫
You're gonna be late for church.
不然去教堂要迟到了
Church?
教堂?
Amazing grace
奇异恩典
how sweet the sound
何等甘甜
that saved a wretch like me
我罪竟蒙赦免
I once was lost
昔日迷失
but now am found. come on, sing.
今被寻回 来 唱啊
was blind, but now I see
盲目重又得见
It's so good to have you back, dennis.
真高兴看到你恢复 丹尼斯
We said a prayer for you.
我们为你做了祈祷
Ah, just a little bump on the head.
只是脑袋撞了一下
So we can count on you for the big pancake breakfast?
那薄饼早餐会我们就可以指望你了?
Sure. I love pancakes.
当然了 我最爱薄饼了
Dennis, he means to make them. not to eat them.
丹尼斯 他是说做薄饼 不是吃薄饼
Excuse me.
抱歉
Dennis!
丹尼斯!
Where are you going with my kids, huh?
你想带我孩子去哪 啊?
Dennis. what are you doing?
丹尼斯 你在干什么?
This punk was taking off with our kids.
这个臭小子想要带走咱们的孩子
That's spenser. he was taking them for donuts.
他是斯宾瑟啊 他要带他们去吃甜甜圈的
I'm sorry.
对不起
What is wrong with you?
你是怎么了?
I told you. I just didn't recognize the kid.
我跟你说了 我只是没认出那孩子
you've known him since he was 2. i know.
他两岁的时候你就认识他了 我知道
Kathy...
凯茜...
There -- there are people out there.
外面...外面有这样的人
Bad people who are waiting for the moment when you're distracted.
那些坏人就在等你分神的那一刻
Just one moment.
就是那片刻
That's all they need to take your kids.
他们就能带走你的孩子
mymy kids? our kids.
我...我的孩子? 我们的孩子
That's all it takes.
就是这样
剧集 | 恐怖之源(2008) | 导航列表