剧集 | 恐怖之源(2008) | 导航列表
I know what you did.
我知道你做了些什么
I know what you did.
我知道你做了些什么
Eddie?
艾迪
Eddie?
艾迪
Happy new year!
新年快乐!
Happy new year.
新年快乐
Have you seen james?
你看见詹姆斯了吗
Um...
呃
Come with me. I want to tell you something.
跟我来 我要告诉你些事情
Action news has just learned from police that despite earlier reports
《火线新闻》刚刚从警方收到消息 除了早先的
From the fire at compton chemical, there is no evidence of fatalities.
来自康普顿化工厂的火灾外 没有其他灾难的迹象
Hey.
嘿
Repeat--no one, it seems, has died.
重复 看上去 没有人死亡
However,
然而
We just spoke to an eyewitness who told us
我们刚和一个目击证人谈话 他告诉我们
He saw 3 horribly disfigured plant employees...
他看见三个长相丑陋可怕的工厂员工
What do you think is going on?
你认为发生了什么事?
Get up from the ashes and simply walk away.
从灰烬中站起来 然后离开
Beats the hell out of me.
吓死我了
A spokesperson for Compton chemical is calling that report ludicrous...
康普顿化工厂的一位发言人说那篇报道内容可笑
So, uh, ok. anyway, back to james. have you seen him at all?
好吧 不管怎样 说回詹姆斯上 你从头到尾都看见他了吗
Uh, he was somewhere over there.
呃 他在那里的某个地方
Uh, he could be anywhere. I don't know.
呃 他可能在任何地方 我不知道
I'm gonna go find him.
我要找到他
Why don't you just forget about james?
你干吗不干脆把詹姆斯给忘了
Because I told him... I told him that I loved him.
因为我对他表...对他表白了
You what?
你什么?
You said that he loved me, so...
你说他爱我的 所以...
No, ii never said he loved you. yes, you did.
没有 我从没有说过他爱你 不 你说过的
No. i...heh.
不是的 我...
I said that I knew how he felt about you.
我说的是我知道他对你的感觉
But...
但是...
Damn it. james doesn't love you.
见鬼 詹姆斯根本不爱你
What?
什么
I just couldn't stand to see you hurting like that.
我无法眼睁睁地看着你如此地受伤害
Like what? what are you talking about, eddie?
怎么受伤害了? 艾迪你在说什么呀
You really don't get it?
你真的不明白?
No. stop playing games with me.
不 别和我开玩笑了
Ok. before you say anything, just please hear me out.
好 你先别说话 让我把话说完
James wants someone who's like everyone else.
詹姆斯想要的女孩只是普通的女孩
But you--thank god-- you're so different.
但是你...感谢上帝...你是如此的与众不同
Just stop it.
别说了
Oh, my...
我的...
Oh, my god.
我的天哪
Dozens of reports of infected people savagely
数十起报告称被感染的人野蛮攻击受害者
Attacking victims with the intent to kill -- in some cases, to eat.
试图杀死他们...甚至吃掉他们
Avoid contact with these people at all costs...
无论如何都要避免与这些人接触...
Do you read?
收到吗
Officer? are you there, officer greenwood?
警官? 你在那吗 格林伍德警官?
Officer? oh, my god, I need your help.
警官 天哪 你得帮帮我
Ok, we gotta get out of the city. officer?
我们得离开这座城市 警官?
Officer? hey! and go where?
警官? 嘿! 然后去哪?
I don't know. someplace away from these freaks.
我不知道 去个远离这些怪物的地方
Hey. need your help. aah!
嘿 帮帮我们
Help! help me! no!
救命 救命啊 不
If you're just joining us now, again,
如果您刚刚开始收听 重申一遍
Dozens of reports of infected people savagely
数十起报告称被感染的人野蛮攻击受害者
Attacking victims with the intent to kill-- in some cases,to eat.
试图杀死他们...甚至吃掉他们
Avoid direct contact with these people at all costs...
无论如何都要避免与这些人接触...
Again...
重申一遍...
But will you listen to me, please?
可你能不能听我说 求你了
No, I can't. I can't.
不行 我做不到 我做不到
Don't walk away.
别走
James!
詹姆斯!
Helen! helen!
海伦! 海伦!
Helen, wait!
海伦! 等等
James!
詹姆斯!
James!
詹姆斯!
Helen...helen, no.
海伦...海伦 不要
Where is james?
詹姆斯在哪
Helen...
海伦...
Where is james?
詹姆斯在哪
Oh, james! what?
詹姆斯 怎么了?
Helen, please... james!
海伦 求你...詹姆斯!
What? oh, my god.
怎么了? 我的上帝啊
James! james! what are you shouting at?
詹姆斯 詹姆斯 你在喊什么啊?
Oh, my god! james!
我的天啊 詹姆斯
Oh! james...
詹姆斯
Helen! helen!
海伦! 海伦!
Helen, wait! helen!
海伦 等等 海伦
Helen!
海伦
Helen?
海伦
Well, looks like the power is out -- again.
得 看来又停电了
Helen?
海伦
Uhh. don't be mad at me. helen?
别生我气了 海伦
Helen?
海伦
Oh, man. you are wasted. heh.
瞧你 醉得跟稀泥似的
Uh, listen.
听我说
Uh, hopefully, you don't remember, but i...
我希望你能忘记 但是我...
Helen? you ok?
海伦 你没事吧
No. no. no.
不 不 不
Oh, no, no, no.
不 不 不
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10.
一 二 三 四 五 六 七 八 九 十
Helen, breathe!
海伦 呼吸啊
Helen...
海伦...
Hold on. hold on.
挺住啊 坚持住
Kevin, what are you doing here?
凯文 你在这儿干嘛
What happened to you?
你怎么了
Oh! james...
詹姆斯
She's one of them. she's one of them -- and has been all night.
她已经变异了 她已经变异了 她早就被感染了
I can't make out what you're saying.
我听不懂你在说什么
No!
不
Get away! you did this!
滚远点 这都是你干的
Helen, no... please.
海伦 不 求你了
Oh. james! james!
詹姆斯 詹姆斯
Oh, my god! james!
我的天哪 詹姆斯
James! oh, my god!
詹姆斯 我的天哪
James!
詹姆斯
No. helen, no. I'm sorry.
不 海伦 不要 我真的很抱歉
Helen!
海伦
No, please. no.
不要 求求你 不要
Please. please.
求你了 求你了
No.
不要
Please. no.
求你 不要啊
剧集 | 恐怖之源(2008) | 导航列表