剧集 | 恐怖之源(2008) | 导航列表
And you know us cajuns.
你要知道我们阿卡迪亚人
We don't eat to live. we live to eat.
我们不是以吃人为生 我们生来就是为了吃人
Oh, come on.
拜托
I didn't think you scared so easily.
我不以为你是那么容易就被吓到的
I thought you were used to this kind of stuff.
我以为你对这些东西都习以为常了
Come on, pretty lady.
来吧 美女
Aren't you tired of playin' this game?
厌倦这个游戏了吧?
Let me eat your heart out.
让我吃掉你的心
I guess marty never taught you the code, huh?
我猜马蒂从没告诉你密♥码♥ 是吧?
You had it figured out all along, didn't you?
其实你早就知道的 是不是?
Well, it was fun while it lasted.
就那么着还真有意思
I can't let you go.
我不能让你走
Can't let me go.
不能让我走
How cute.
多可爱啊
Such a trouper, right to the very end.
真是个老道的演员 坚持到落幕
You see, i particularly like it when my prey is frightened.
我就喜欢看我猎物惊恐的样子
Relax.
放松点
It only hurt a little while.
只会疼一会儿
Woman!
女的!
No more games!
游戏结束了!
I'm tired of playin' with you.
我和你玩够了
Come here.
过来
Time to eat.
用餐时间到了
You bitch!
你个贱♥人♥!
You killed me!
你杀了我!
You killed me!
你杀了我!
You killed me!
你杀了我!
剧集 | 恐怖之源(2008) | 导航列表