剧集 | 恐怖之源(2008) | 导航列表
I want you to give me the evidence, mr. bender.
我想要你给我提供证据 本德尔先生
The evidence I need to make him pay.
让他付出代价的证据
Well, that's my job, mrs. king. making them pay.
那就是我的工作 金女士 让他们付出代价
Give me your address.
给我你的地址
I'll have a van out front to eyeball the place.
我会派辆面包车在门前进行监视
Wait, a van? no, no. jack would notice a van outside the house.
等等 面包车? 不 不 杰克会注意到屋外有车的
He already thinks that I know.
他已经在想我可能已经知道了
That's pretty much how we do things.
但我们一直都是那么做的
There's a place, a house across the street.
有个地方 一幢房♥子 在街对面
It's vacant.
是个空房♥子
That's perfect, right?
很完美 不是吗?
That'll work.
那也可以的
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you for helping me.
谢谢你帮我的忙
Great.
好啊
Great.
好啊
Close the door, man.
关上门 伙计
Harry, I've seen some hellholes in my day.
哈里 我见过一些鬼洞一样的地方
This looks like the helliest and the holiest.
这地方看起来是最鬼的也是最洞的
Oh, god.
天哪
I never thought I'd be looking forward to that nasty old van.
我从来没想到我会这么期待那辆恶心的面包车
Stop the chatter.
别唠叨了
It's not great, but set up the remote camera here
这里不算太好 但可以装上遥控摄像机...
on a three-hour loop.
用三小时长的录像带
I'm gonna go find a better angle upstairs.
我去楼上找个好点的角度
You got it.
没问题
You know what?
你知道吗?
Now, that I look at it, we might be able to fix this place up.
这会儿看来 我们也许可以把这地方整修一下
Make it into something nice, you know?
把这儿弄得漂亮些
Yo, harry!
嘿 哈里!
I'm finished down here!
我这里搞定了!
Yeah, I'll be there in a minute.
好的 我马上就过去
Got a good angle up here!
这上边有个角度不错!
Take the van, go down the road, and find a good surveillance spot.
开上面包车 顺着路走 找一个好的监视点
Be discreet!
要小心!
"discreet"'s my middle name.
"小心"可是我的中名
I hope so, pal.
但愿如此啊 伙计
All right, so, it's 10:00, harry. still nobody home.
十点了 哈里 屋里还是没人
Guess he's banging her at the office tonight.
我猜今晚他在办公室寻乐了
Yo, harry. I was wonderin'.
嘿 哈里 我很好奇
You, uh, you ever get, you know, hot,
你...你听着这些小幽会...
Excited listening in on all these little trysts?
有没有感到过...冲动 兴奋?
James, shut up.
詹姆斯 闭嘴
So, wifey's keeping you happy then, huh?
那么说 你老婆让你很满意啰 啊?
What was that?
那是什么声音?
I said, "so, wifey's keeping you happy then, huh?"
是我说 "那么说 你老婆让你很满意啰 啊?"
No, no. I'm picking something up here.
不是 不是 我这里听到一些声音
Where? from the house?
哪里? 屋子里传出来的?
Before he could even open his mouth, this guy starts hitting him.
他还没能张嘴 这家伙就开始打他了
I got a light on. second floor.
我看到灯光了 在二楼
I don't see it, harry.
我没看到 哈里
Second floor. far side.
二楼 房♥子远端
Someone is in her house.
有人在她房♥子里
How? I didn't clock any cars coming by,
怎么会? 我没有看到任何车子经过
Are you getting this?
你听到这些吗?
I got nothing but an empty house.
什么都没有 就一栋空屋而已
Before he left, he kicked him. once in the head, and then in the ear.
走之前他踹了他 一次是头 然后是耳朵
This guy's a monster.
这家伙是个怪物
Must have been an auto timer, radio frequencies, something.
应该是个自动定时器 无线电♥信♥♥号♥♥什么的
Just keep your eye on the front door this time. all right?
这回好好盯着前门 行吗?
can you do that?
能不能做到?
Harry. I swear to you. nobody went into that house.
哈里 我向你发誓 没有人进那房♥子
James, someone's in here.
詹姆斯 有人在这里
Where?
哪里?
Where you are?
在你那里?
That old house?
老房♥子里?
Yo, harry, you find anyone?
嘿 哈里 你发现谁了吗?
Let's go!
快跑!
Let's go, go!
快跑 快!
What the hell are you doing here?
你们他妈的在这儿干什么?
Nothing. Not good enough.
没干什么 回答的不够好
piss off, old man.
滚开 老头儿
Answer me.
回答我
look, it was a dare.
是个"大冒险"
It was just a dare!
就是个"大冒险"! (真心话与大冒险游戏)
a dare?
"大冒险"?
To stay the night.
在这里过夜
Don't tell my mom, all right? please?
别告诉我妈 行吗? 拜托了?
Why would someone dare you to stay here?
为什么有人把待在这儿当作"大冒险"?
'cause of what happened.
是因为发生在...
To those kids.
那些小孩们身上的事儿
What kids? what are you talking about?
什么小孩? 你在说什么?
It killed them, man!
它杀了他们 老兄!
What killed them?
什么杀了他们?
The house.
房♥子
This house.
这栋房♥子
Get the hell off of me!
见鬼的 松手!
Big, bad harry poofed out by a couple of tweens!
大坏哈里让几个小毛孩儿给溜了!
you all right, man?
你没事吧 伙计?
Punk kids.
小屁孩
Working your heart out.
心脏都要吓出来了吧?
Oh, god.
哦 天啊
I don't want to do it...do it
我不想做...做这个
Oh, god.
哦 天啊
James, I got 'em.
詹姆斯 我逮到他们了
Someone's in the house.
有人在房♥子里
I got 'em, james. first floor.
我逮到他们了 詹姆斯 一楼
It's so hard.
这太难了
there you go, baby. have a great time.
就这样 宝贝 尽情作乐吧
Take your time.
慢慢来
Just say his name.
说出他的名字就好
Oh, god. he hurt me so bad.
哦 天啊 他伤的我那么重
Good. just tell me exactly how it happened.
好 准确地告诉我事情是怎么发生的
He burned me with his cigar!
他用他的雪茄烫我!
All over my thighs.
烫遍了我的两条大腿
Listen. just give me a badge number, a name.
听着 告诉我他的警号♥ 或者名字
I can take down a formal complaint.
我可以写一个正式 的控告
His name was seigel!
他的名字叫西戈!
I came as soon as you called.
我一接到你的电♥话♥就过来了
Mrs. king, I'm not going to be able to,
金女士 我将不能够...
finish the investigation.
完成这个调查
That's yours. minus one night, of course.
这是你的钱 当然 扣除昨晚的费用
I don't -- I don't want my money.
我不...我不想要我的钱
See, I want proof my husband is having an affair.
听着 我想要我丈夫出轨的证据
He never showed last night.
他昨晚没有出现
Ok. well, sometimes he sleeps at the office.
可他有时在办公室过夜
I'm sorry, but you're gonna have to try again tonight.
我很抱歉 但你今晚还得再去试试
What is it?
怎么了?
Something else?
有什么别的问题吗?
Tell me, harry. what's wrong?
告诉我 哈里 怎么了?
Harry, I'm a good listener.
哈里 我是个很好的倾听者
It's what I do.
我就是做这行的
If you knew some of the stories that people have told me.
知道吗? 一些人告诉我他们的故事
Broken lives, lost souls.
破碎的生活 迷失的灵魂
I can promise you this
我可以向你保证
no one feels worse after telling them.
没有人在倾诉了以后会感觉更糟
Come on.
说吧
I've done some bad things.
我做过一些坏事
Lots of bad things.
很多的坏事
We've all got skeletons.
我们都有不可外扬的丑事
剧集 | 恐怖之源(2008) | 导航列表