剧集 | 恐怖之源(2008) | 导航列表
Derek would love to carry that tray up to his dad.
德瑞克想送些吃的去给他老爸
Is that so,derek,honey?
是这样吗 亲爱的
Yes,mom. I'd love to.
是的 妈妈 让我去吧
Then you hang up that jacket when you come back down.
回来的时候 把夹克衫挂好
Yeah.
明白了
You know,something's not right with grady.
格雷迪有些不对劲
He doesn't even look like himself.
看上去 就不像是他
It's--it's-- it's in his eyes.
从他眼睛里看
It's like his...
就像他...
It's like he's somebody else.
是另外一个人一样
He's been through hell,is all.
他刚经历了鬼门关
If he wasn't still frozen right now,
如果他现在不是这么冷冰冰的
I'd go upstairs,and I'd strangle the life out of him.
我会上楼去 我不能没有他
Dad! You hit me
爸爸 干嘛打我
Derek?
德瑞克
Honey,what happened?
亲爱的 发生什么事了
He did it,mom.
妈妈 是他干的
Well,honey,your father's very sick.
亲爱的 你♥爸♥爸病得很重
You have to help him with these things.
你要帮他
You can't just set the tray down on top of him.
你不可以只把盘子放在这里
Mom,he knocked the tray out of my hand.
妈妈 是他砸了我手里的盘子
What's the matter with him?
他究竟怎么了
Grady?
格雷迪
Baby,are you awake?
亲爱的 你醒了吗
You...
你...
What is it? what can I get you?
什么 你要什么
Taste good.
吃起来味道不错
Eddie bear!
艾迪·贝尔
Eddie bear! what?
艾迪·贝尔 怎么了
See anything?
看见什么没
We heard the commotion,then it stopped.
我们听到了吵闹声 现在没了
Is that chestnut?
这是栗子吗
Ah,damn it!
他妈的混♥蛋♥
What would have done this?
是什么东西干的
Maybe it was a grizzly. maybe it wasn't.
或许是灰熊 也可能不是
Look,everybody knows that I run things around here,
听着 谁都知道我掌管这里的一切
And with chuck and jasper still missing,
查克和杰斯帕现在还失踪呢
It's just me and eddie bear.
只有我和艾迪·贝尔
I think you should drive on out here
我想你还是过来
and take a look for yourself.
自己看看
"maybe thursday," huh?
"可能周四来" 好吧
Sure don't want to put you out,gordon.
最好不要不来 戈登
Come in.
进来
Hey. you find anything?
你找到什么没有
Nope.
没有
But I'd like to talk to grady.
但是我要和格雷迪谈谈
All right.
好吧
I still haven't told him about the mare.
那头母马的事情还没和他说呢
No sense getting him riled up.
不知道他会不会发火呢
I'd say he already knows.
照我说 他已经知道了
Eddie.
艾迪
How is he?
他怎么样了
Well,I heard him pacing around last night,
昨晚我听到他走来走去的
So I came upstairs to sit with him and calm him down.
所以我上来陪他 让他冷静下来
Do me a favor--
帮我个忙
Wait for me downstairs.
到楼下等我
You,too.
你也是
So,what you got to say for yourself?
关于失踪你有什么想说的吗
You look scared.
你看上去很害怕
Should I be?
难道不应该吗
When I was a boy,
当我还是个孩子时
My uncle went missing.
我的叔叔失踪了
2 weeks it was,
在深山里
Lost in the mountains.
失踪了两周
When he came back,he didn't look right--
他回来时 状态很不好
Not at all.
非常糟糕
How did he look,eddie?
他看上去怎样 艾迪?
He looked...
看上去...
Like you.
就像你一样
I've seen what happened to my uncle's family
我亲眼目睹了我叔叔回来时
When he came back--
他们全家
Torn apart.
撕心裂肺般的悲痛
Well...
那么...
That's not what's tearing apart the edlund family now,
现在 埃德隆一家也要重蹈他们覆彻了
Is it,eddie bear?
是吗 艾迪·贝尔
You've been around.
你是亲眼目睹的
What do you think?
你怎么想
Whatever it is,
无论它是什么
You best let it go,grady.
你最好放它走 格雷迪
Whatever it is that's eating you,
无论是什么侵入你体内
If you don't let it go,
如果你不离开它
It will devour you.
只有等着被它吞噬
It already has!
我已经被吞噬了!
Now,
现在
You better put that big,bad knife away now,eddie.
你最好立刻放下那把粗重破刀 艾迪
No one's going to take kindly to a bitter,old indian
没人会把这当成逆来顺受 让一个印第安老头
Slitting the throat
割开来自城镇的
Of a well-appointed ranch owner from the city,
现代牧场主的喉咙
Now,are they?
我说得对吗
You've been good to this place,eddie.
你对这里的人太好了 埃迪
I'd be sorry if it was your undoing.
如果这成了你的顾虑 我很抱歉
You expect me to believe that my brother,who almost died,
你要我相信我那个死里逃生
Hasn't strength even to get out of bed,
甚至虚弱得下不了床的哥哥
Killed a horse in the middle of the night
却在半夜里赤手空拳
With his own bare hands?
杀了一匹马?
Horse ain't the only thing he killed.
他杀的不仅只有马那么简单
He's a whole lot stronger than you think.
他比你想象的完全要强壮得多
Ever hear of the windigo?
听说过深山怨灵吗
Sounds familiar.
略有耳闻
Spirit of the lonely places,
寂寞之地的孤魂野鬼
A hateful thing that lives in the cold winds of the high mountains.
一个住在冷风呼啸的高山上的怨灵
Gets inside people when they're weak,starving.
每当山上攀山者饥寒交迫时 他就乘虚而入
What the hell you talking about,eddie bear?
你在胡扯什么 艾迪·贝尔
My uncle...
我的叔叔...
Lived on the res all his life,
一生都住在乡村
Had a rage in him,
脾气很暴躁
Felt like his people had been wronged.
常常觉得村里面的人犯事
When he got lost up in that mountain,
他在山里失踪的那段时间
The windigo got inside,
深山怨灵就进入了他的身体
Took control of his spirit.
控制了他的意识
When he came back,
当他回来时
He weren't the same.
像换了个人
And then,livestock started going missing.
然后 家畜开始陆续失踪
People started going missing.
接着人也开始失踪
The word got out.
不久谣言四起
The sheriff showed up and gunned him down.
于是治安官出面将他击毙
That's when I left the res for good.
当时我正离开村子外出采购
You don't really believe your uncle had a ghost inside him.
你不是真♥相♥信你叔叔被怨灵缠身
Don't matter what you call it.
无论你称它为什么
It's a madness. it's fierce.
它就是个疯子 残暴欲狂
Its hunger can't be satisfied.
它吞食的欲望永无止境
It's an anger can't be settled.
它的怒火永不熄灭
It's the windigo.
那就是深山怨灵
Seen it in my uncle.
过去它附身于我叔叔
Now,I see it in grady.
现在 轮到了格雷迪
Baby...
亲爱的...
Grady.
格雷迪
Baby.
亲爱的
Wh-where am i? what--
我在哪里? 发生--
What happened?
发生了什么事
剧集 | 恐怖之源(2008) | 导航列表