剧集 | 恐怖之源(2008) | 导航列表
You're at home,
你在家里
And I have no idea what happened.
你发生什么事 我也一无所知
You're going to have to tell us.
我正等你亲口告诉我
What's the last thing you remember
在你昏迷前
Before waking up here?
记得的最后一件事是什么
We...
我们...
We got lost.
我们走散了
Turned all around.
找了好久
Had to hole up in a shallow cave
为了取暖
To stay warm.
不得不躲在山洞中
There was more and more wind,
那里的风越来越大
And then,it snowed.
然后 下雪了
Chuck and billy went for help.
查克和比利出去找人求助
Never came back.
就再也没回来
It was just me...
就只剩下我...
And jasper in the cave.
和杰斯帕两人在山洞里面
I couldn't even keep a fire lit.
我甚至连火都点不燃
And then,I remember...
然后 我记得...
A voice.
一个声音
At my ear
徘徊在我的耳边
And in my head.
和我的脑子里
I'll save you.
我会救你的
Just let me...
只要让我...
In.
进入你的身体
That's what the voice said.
那个声音这么说
Y-you just have
你只需要
To eat...
吃...
You know,jasper was...
杰斯帕当时...
So weak by then...
非常的虚弱...
I couldn't help him.
我没办法帮他
I had to eat.
我必须吃
I had to.
我必须那么做
Well...
好吧...
I...
我...
I guess I'll tell the kids that you're feeling better.
我会告诉孩子们你感觉好点了
They'll be so happy--
他们会很开心--
Ahh. the kids.
啊 孩子们
Why don't you just lie down,honey?
亲爱的 你为什么不躺下呢
I mean,we should call dr. morgan.
我的意思是 我们应该叫摩根医生来
Oh,I don't need a doctor.
我不需要医生
I feel fine.
我感觉很好
Baby,please,go back to bed.
宝贝 求你了 回床上去
Let her go.
放开她
Or what?
不然怎样
Don't make me answer that question.
不要逼我作答
You all right?
你还好吧
What's happening to him?
他怎么了
Please...
求你了...
Go back to bed,brother.
回床上去 哥哥
Where are the boys?
孩子们呢
Make it stop. make it stop! please,make it stop!
让他停下来 求你了 让他停下来
Tim! we got to No!
提姆 我们要走了 不!
We got to go! no!
我们要走了! 不!
Come on,boys. out of there.
快点 孩子们 离开这里
Go,boys!
快走 孩子们!
What's on your mind,eddie bear?
你在想什么 艾迪·贝尔?
I'm sorry to say,you should have shot him.
我不想这么说 但是你应该开枪的
You know it's got to be done.
事情总要有个了结
No! he's insane!
不! 他疯了!
I'd get the boys out of here. get them to my trailer.
把孩子们带离这里 带他们去我的拖车上
I'm not leaving my dad,all right? I'm not leaving him!
我不会离开我爸爸 我不会离开他的!
You think that's your father up there?
你还认为楼上那个是你♥爸♥爸吗?
Well it's not. rowdy!
他不是了 洛迪!
What? what do you want me to say?
什么? 你想让我怎么说?
I'd say get out of here now!
马上离开这里!
It's not safe.
这里不安全
Derek. What's going on,mom?
德瑞克 发生什么了 妈妈
Honey,did you see him?
亲爱的 你看到他了吗
That's not grady anymore.
那已经不是格雷迪了
Something happened to him in those mountains.
他在山上时一定有什么事情发生了
Come on. let's go.
快点 我们走
Right now!
马上!
Go.
走
Go with them. make sure they make it to the trailer.
跟他们一起走 确保他们安全到达拖车
Could be by now.
可能是 现在
All right. go up.
好吧 上去
See if he's there.
看看他是否还在
I'll flush him out
如果他没走掉的话
If he's not gone already.
我会了结了他
You get him on the porch,
你把他引到门廊来
I'll get a clean shot at him.
我找好角度开枪
Ok. I'm pretty handy with a hatchet.
好的 我用手斧可是相当在行
See who gets him first.
看谁先放倒他
It's ok.
没事了
It's ok.
没事了
He's coming back.
他回来了
Nothing. ain't seen neither one of them.
什么也没有 他们两个我都没看到
I'm headed back. take it.
我回去看看 你拿着枪
I'm not going to kill my father.
我不会向我爸开枪的
You love your mother and your brother?
你爱你的妈妈和弟弟吗
Obviously Then shut up and take it.
当然 那就闭嘴 拿好枪
I'm going to be out there.
我会在外面
You need to protect them. take it.
你需要保护他们 拿着
Rowdy,you going back there,
洛迪 如果你要回去
You're going to need that gun.
你需要这把枪
I'll get another one from the rack.
我会从枪架里再拿一把
No! no,you can't hurt him!
不! 你不能伤害他!
He's just sick. he's not bad.
他只是病了 他并不坏
Keys to the truck.
卡车的钥匙
Stay.
待在这里
Rowdy!
洛迪!
If I don't come back...
如果我没回来...
Tell the boys the truth for me when the time's right.
等到时机成熟的时候 替我告诉孩子们真♥相♥
Feel...
感觉...
Eat...
吃...
Your...
你的...
Grady!
格雷迪!
Who do you think you're fooling?
你以为你在糊弄谁啊?
Get up out of that bed.
快起来
Can't.
恕难从命
Too sick.
我太虚弱了
You killed eddie bear!
你杀死了艾迪·贝尔
Had to.
迫于无奈
Had to do it.
迫不得已要这样做
you see?
看见了吧
I'm so...hungry.
我是如此的...饥饿
i can't help it, rowdy.
我实在按耐不住 洛迪
Please...
求你了...
Help me...
救救我吧...
Brother.
弟弟
I don't know how to help you
我真不知道该如何帮助你
That that works out just fine for you then,doesnt it?
这句话都成了你的老生常谈了 对吗
What's that supposed to mean?
你这是什么意思
You've always wanted to get rid of me
你当然不想帮我了 还巴不得摆脱我呢
No. you got it wrong,brother.
不是的 你误会了 哥哥
So you could have...
那样你就可以白白抢走...
Everything I worked for.
我辛苦努力换来的一切
That's not how what it is.
事情并不是像你想的那样的
Everything...
我所在乎的...
I care about.
一切
剧集 | 恐怖之源(2008) | 导航列表