剧集 | 恐怖之源(2008) | 导航列表
This way.
这边走
Here.
拿着
Your boyfriend's a lucky guy.
你男朋友艳福不浅啊
No boyfriend.
没有男朋友
Seriously?
真的吗?
I, um...
我...
I don't get out much.
我不怎么出去
Well, this place is kind of remote.
这地方是挺偏僻的
It gets lonely at night.
晚上会很寂寞
It's a good thing we came along, then, huh?
看来我们来是件好事了?
Very good thing.
非常好的事
I like your style.
我喜欢你这种风格
Get ready for the ride of your life.
准备好来爽吧
Help me.
救救我
Virginia, please. come on, help me.
芙吉妮娅 求求你 来 救救我
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
No -- what are you doing?! you bitch!
不 你在干吗?! 你个贱♥人♥!
Smells good.
闻起来不错
Thanks.
谢谢
My nams lemon...
我叫莱蒙...
Which is short for lemuel, which sucks, but it was my grandfather's name,
全名是莱缪尔 很难听 可是这是我爷爷的名字
My father's name.
也是我爸爸的名字
So, I would be technically lemuel iii,
所以说 我其实该叫莱缪尔三世
So it's just a lot easier to say-- -lemon. -it's-it's lemon.
但如果想省事的话就叫... 莱蒙 就...就叫我莱蒙
Thanks.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢
This is really good.
这真的很好吃
What is the meat? is it beef or lamb or...
这是什么肉? 牛肉 还是羊肉 还是...
Is it rabbit?
是兔肉吗?
You don't think this is squirrel, do you?
你不会觉得是松鼠肉吧?
Tara doesn't speak.
塔拉不能说话
You can go now I'll finish up here.
你可以走了 我来收拾这里
Oh, could you tell her that I liked the stew?
你能不能告诉她 我喜欢她做的炖肉?
Her hearing is fine.
她耳朵没问题的
How is navarro doing?
纳瓦罗怎么样了?
He has lost much blood, but I believe he will be fine.
他失了很多血 但我相信他会没事的
So, I was wondering,
我很好奇
How do you guys survive out here without any electricity?
你们是怎么在这个没有电的地方生存的?
I don't know what I'd do without my flat screen
我没法想象没有纯平电视...
And my madden 08
和"疯狂橄榄球2008"我怎么过日子
this is the way we have always lived.
我们从来就是这么过的
But you don't have any dial-up or anything?
可你们没有什么拨号♥上网之类的东西吗?
Or are you amish? lemon something like that.
还是你们是安曼教派的? 莱蒙 差不多吧
I'm gonna take some of this stew out to navarro not now.
我拿点炖肉给纳瓦罗 现在不行
He's sleeping.
他睡着了
He's sleeping?
他睡着了?
Yes. the herbs made him drowsy.
是的 草药会让他发困
The best medicine is for him to rest.
最好的药就是让他休息
He can eat later.
他可以过后再吃东西
You're right.
你说得对
I'm just gonna take this out to him so it'll be there when he wakes up.
那我就把这个那过去 等他醒了就可以吃了
Lemon, go find diego. why can't we just finish the
莱蒙 去找迪亚戈 为什么我们不能吃完...
lemon, do what I tell you.
莱蒙 照我说的去做
Navarro?
纳瓦罗?
Navarro, you awake?
纳瓦罗 你醒了吗?
Hello?
谁?
Hello!
是谁?
What is that?
那是什么东西?
I'm gonna get you out of here.
我带你离开这里
no, no.
不要 不要
No, no, no, no! no!
不 不 不 不 不!
Leave me!
放开我!
Hello!
有人吗!
Point!
伯英特!
Anybody out there!
外面有人吗!
I mean, somebody help me!
我说 谁来救救我!
Hello! down here!
有人吗! 我在下面!
Get me out of here!
救我出去!
Oh, god. oh, god.
上帝啊 上帝啊
What the...
什么鬼东...
Help me! somebody help me!
救命啊! 谁来救救我!
Chelsea!
切尔西!
What the hell did you do to him?
你♥他♥妈♥对他做了什么?
Killing me will not save you.
杀了我是救不了你们的
I'm sorry. it is too late.
我很抱歉 一切都太迟了
What? for what? what are you talking about?
什么? 什么太迟了? 你在说什么?
What the hell is out there?
外面到底有什么鬼东西?
Something in that infirmary killed navarro and the reverend.
病房♥那里有什么东西把纳瓦罗和牧师杀了
The reverend is dead?
牧师死了?
What's out there?
那是什么东西?
I gotta find my brother.
我得去找我弟弟
Point, don't go back out there!
伯英特 不要再出去了!
Diego!
迪亚戈!
Diego!
迪亚戈!
Where the hell are you?
你♥他♥妈♥的上哪去了?
Hello?
嘿
I came to get more kerosene for the lanterns.
我过来给灯加点煤油
It promises to be a very cold night.
今晚一定非常冷
Virginia, have you-- have you seen diego...
芙吉妮娅 你有没有...你有没有看到迪亚戈...
Anywhere?
在哪里?
No?
没有吗?
Virginia, that's a nice name.
芙吉妮娅 这个名字真好
Funny story, my name's not actually lemon.
说件有趣的事 我的名字其实不是莱蒙
It's lemuel.
而是莱缪尔
It was my grandfather's name and my father's name.
这是我爷爷和我父亲的名字
So I would be lemuel the third, but that I think lemon is sexy.
所以我应该是莱缪尔三世 不过... 我认为莱蒙很性感
You mean like, uh...
你是...
The name, or me?
指我的名字 还是指我?
Both.
两个都是
Well, what are we gonna do about that?
那我们该怎么办呢?
I have an idea.
我有个主意
I think...
我想...
I think you're going to like it.
我想你会喜欢的
Well, I'm sure whatever it is, I'm all for it.
我敢肯定不管是什么 我都会赞成
Help!
救命!
Help!
救命!
Help!
救命!
I am so sorry, tata.
我很抱歉 爸爸
So sorry.
非常抱歉
Please take him into your kingdom.
请把他带入你的国度
Allow him to live in your presence, and bask in the warmth of your light.
允许他在你的庇护下生活 享受你光芒的温暖
Receive his spirit.
接受他的灵魂
Cleanse his body, and his soul.
净化他的身体和灵魂
And deliver him from evil.
将他从罪恶中解脱出来
Lemon!
莱蒙!
What the hell?
这是搞什么鬼?
Lemon...
莱蒙...
Lemon!
莱蒙!
Damn it!
可恶!
Damn it!
可恶!
Hello?
谁来了?
Hello!
有人吗?
somebody there, hello?!
有人在吗 有人吗?!
Hello, can you hear me?!
喂 能听到我吗?!
Oh, thank god!
谢天谢地!
I swear the...
我发誓这…
No! no no!
不! 不 不!
Help!
救命!
Point!
伯英特!
Help!
救命!
剧集 | 恐怖之源(2008) | 导航列表