剧集 | 恐怖之源(2008) | 导航列表
I don't know what's going on with your little friends,
我不知道你的朋友们是怎么了
But maybe you'd like to tell me.
但也许你可以告诉我
My what? who?
我的什么? 谁?
Kelly and ruthie.
凯利和鲁茜
They've been givin' me the stink-eye all night. what is that?
她们一晚上都怪怪地盯着我 搞什么啊?
What did they say?
她们说了什么吗?
Did they say something to you? look, sam,
她们对你说过什么吗? 听着 萨姆
It's bad enough that your brother isn't even here.
你哥哥不在这里已经够糟的了
Now, what the hell is going on with your bridesmaids?
这会儿你的伴娘又是怎么回事?
I don't know what you mean.
我不知道你是什么意思
I think you do.
我想你知道
There's nothing going on.
根本没有什么事情
Alan, go back inside.
艾伦 回去
Ok.
好
Carlos, what did they say to you?
卡洛斯 她们对你说什么了?
What's going on, sam?
怎么回事啊 萨姆?
There's nothing going on.
没有事情
hey, steven. it's your sister.
嘿 史蒂文 我是妹妹
I'm, uh, actually glad I got the answering machine,
我...其实很高兴听到是答录机
Because I've got a lot to say, and I couldn't bear to hear you say,
因为我有很多话要说 而且我受不了你跟我说
"i told you so."
"我早就告诉过你"
I may have rushed into this.
这事我也许有些操之过急了
I know that's a really stupid thing to say now,
我知道现在说这个很傻
But I'm just now starting to think
但我现在开始在想...
what everyone else has been thinking for a while.
一些其他人其实一直都在想的东西
And I guess -- i don't know.
我想...我不知道
I just wanted to tell you that, maybe to tell myself.
我只是想告诉你这些 也许是告诉我自己
Something happened today that changes everything,
今天发生了一些事情 使得一切都变了
and it makes me really, really afraid.
也让我非常 非常的害怕
It makes me wonder if I walked down the aisle with the wrong guy
让我怀疑是不是和一个错误的人走上了红毯
just because I wanted to hurry up and change things,
只是因为我急着想改变一切
and that's why you're gonna get this really strange message on your machine
这就是为什么你回到家会听到这个奇怪的留言
When you get home and why you might find me home when you get there.
也是为什么也许你到家时会发现我也在家里
I -- i don't know what's going on, and I think that I'm scared,
我不知道是怎么回事 我想我是害怕了
And I just wanted to tell you that.
我只是想告诉你这些
I'm gonna go tell that carlos what I think of him.
我要告诉卡洛斯我对他的想法
Ruthie, no.
鲁茜 不要
Don't you go anywhere. you stay right here.
你哪儿也别去 就待在这里
so, carlos,
卡洛斯
you gonna tell me why...
你打算告诉我为什么我最好的朋友...
my best friend is over there upset on her wedding day?
会在她婚礼这天在那里伤心难过吗?
I have no idea what you're talking about.
我根本不知道你在说什么
You don't? No, I don't.
你不知道? 不 我不知道
Ok, well, sam just got a note, all right, about you.
萨姆刚收到了一个纸条 知道吗? 是关于你的
What note?
什么纸条?
A note about you, about something that you did, and she's upset,
一个关于你的纸条 关于你做的什么事 她很伤心
And that's all I know. What did it say?
我只知道这些 纸条上说什么?
I don't know what it said.
我不知道
Ruthie, Ruthie. she's protecting you for some reason that I don't know!
鲁茜 鲁茜 她出于某种原因在保护你!
Go back inside.
回屋里去
Don't say another word and go back inside.
别再多说了 回屋里去
You said nothing was going on.
你说什么事也没有
That's what you said.
你就是这样说的
You said nothing was going on.
你说什么事也没有
What did she say to you?
她对你说了什么?
Whatever it is, sam, don't believe it.
无论那是什么 萨姆 不要相信它
You have to understand that there are people...
你要知道有些人...
Let go of me.
放开我
That would say just about anything to keep us apart let go of me.
会为了分开我们俩说任何东西 放开我
You can't just believe everything that you hear.
你不能就相信你听到的东西
What? what could they say?
什么? 他们能说什么?
Look me in the eye and tell me what could be so horrible.
看着我的眼睛 告诉我会有什么事那么可怕
Carlos, you're scaring me.
卡洛斯 你吓到我了
Am i?
是吗?
Did you hear that?
你们听到没有?
I'm scaring her.
我吓到她了
I'm scaring my wife...
我吓到我的妻子...
Because you 2 jealous little bitches couldn't mind your own damn business.
因为你们两个爱嫉妒的贱♥人♥不能不管闲事
Carlos!
卡洛斯!
Can we just talk?
我们能不能谈一谈?
Now you wanna talk.
现在你又想谈
No.
别去
Whatever it is, they have to work it out.
无论是什么事情 他们得自己解决
Carlos!
卡洛斯!
Carlos.
卡洛斯
Carlos, I saw you come in here.
卡洛斯 我看见你进来了
Are you all right?
你没事吧?
Today's...
今天...
Supposed to be a happy day.
本该是快乐的一天的
Right?
是吗?
Happiest day in a person's life.
一个人一生中最快乐的一天
I don't know if what ruthie said, but ruthie said...
我不知道是不是...鲁茜说了什么 但是... 鲁茜说...
That you got an anonymous tip...
你收到一个匿名纸条...
Something I did or...
我做的什么事 还是...
Something you didn't know about me.
什么你之前不知道的关于我的事
Well...
嗯...
Ruthie doesn't know what she's talking about.
鲁茜不知道她在说些什么
Is that right?
是吗?
So you didn't get an anonymous note just before the service?
那在仪式前 你没有收到过匿名纸条了?
Is there...
你有什么...
Anything you wanna tell me?
想告诉我的事吗?
Don't be scared of me, sam.
不要害怕我 萨姆
I'm not.
我没有啊
I would never hurt you.
我不会伤害你的
I know.
我知道
Then why are you moving away from me?
那你为什么要后退呢?
It was just a stupid note.
那只是张愚蠢的纸条而已
So just tell me what it said.
那么就告诉我上面说的什么
There was nothing in that note that I could ever believe about you.
那张纸条上说的关于你的事我永远不会相信的
Then why are you running away from me?
那你为什么要逃呢?
Sammy.
萨姆
Come on, sam.
开门 萨姆
All right!
好吧!
Open the door, sweetheart. I ju-- I just wanna talk to you.
开开门 宝贝 我只...我只想和你谈谈
Sam.
萨姆
Come on, sam!
开门 萨姆!
Sam, please.
萨姆 求你了
Carlos, just let me out of here.
卡洛斯 放我出去
I don't know what the note said exactly,
我不知道那张纸条究竟说了什么
But what I can tell you is that girl meant nothing to me.
但是我能跟你说的 是那个女孩对我毫无意义
I know that's what everyone says, but with me, it is the absolute truth.
我知道别人都那么说 但在我 这是绝对的实话
She meant nothing.
她对我毫无意义
What?
什么?
We met...
我们...
While you were on your trip.
在你旅行的时候见的面
We met at a bar. we had dinner.
我们在一个酒吧里认识的 我们吃了晚餐
she wanted more...
可她想要更多...
A lot more...
非常多...
But I told her that I was getting married.
但我告诉她我要结婚了
That was it.
就是这样
Somehow...
但不知如何...
She figured out where I worked.
她知道了我在哪里工作
She started calling.
她开始给我打电♥话♥
She kept calling.
不停地打
She was really lonely, maybe crazy.
她非常的孤独 也许是疯了
But please, sam...
但是求你了 萨姆...
Don't tell me that because I was stupid
不要因为我当时愚蠢地和她吃了一顿饭
and had dinner with someone that none of today means anything.
就令我们美好的今天失去了意义
You had dinner with someone?
你和她一起吃了晚餐?
I should have told you.
我应该告诉你的
剧集 | 恐怖之源(2008) | 导航列表