剧集 | 恐怖之源(2008) | 导航列表
womens dressing room
女更衣室
Gorgeous.
华丽
Absolutely gorgeous.
绝对是华丽
Sam, it's a beautiful dress.
萨姆 这真是件漂亮的婚纱
It's breathtaking.
美得让人透不过气来
Ok, that's as much as we can do before the veil.
好 在戴上面纱之前我们只能做这么多了
It's perfect.
非常完美
Thank you.
谢谢你
I hear you're scaling mount everest or something for the honeymoon.
我听说你们度蜜月要去登珠穆朗玛峰什么的?
Carlos is a climber.
卡洛斯是个登山家
Yeah. He thinks he's gonna make her one.
可不 他打算把她也变成一个呢
Has anyone seen my groom yet?
有谁见到我的新郎了吗?
Come on. Of course carlos is here, and if he's not, he soon will be.
拜托 卡洛斯当然已经来了 就算没来也会很快来的
Guys love to do this last-minute thing,
男人们就爱干这种等到最后一分钟的事
especially on the big day.
尤其是大日子那一天
"Guys love to do this last-minute thing"?
"男人们就爱干这种等到最后一分钟的事"?
You'd think a girl never got cold feet.
你以为女孩子就不会得婚前恐惧症吗?
Are you?
你有吗?
Getting cold feet.
得婚前恐惧症
Would you check on my groom, please?
拜托请你去看看我的新郎 好吗?
Yes, your highness.
是 殿下
I'll go with you.
我和你一起去
Wait. Wait.
等等 等等
Come here.
过来
Hands. OK.
手 好
All of us being together today and, kelly, you flying all the way out here,
今天我们一起在这里 还有凯利 你大老远飞过来
I just want you all to know how much this means to me.
我只是想让你们知道这对我来说多么意义深刻
I keep thinking about how we would spend whole afternoons
我总是在想我们从前花整个下午...
in front of a little toy tea set planning a day just like this one.
在玩具茶具前计划着这样的一天的场景
I know some of you think it's too soon.
我知道你们有些人觉得这事有些太仓促
None of us think that.
没有人这么想
We all just want you to be happy.
我们都只希望你能幸福
We all like carlos.
我们都喜欢卡洛斯
We think he's wonderful.
我们觉得他非常好
We do, sammy.
是真的 萨姆
We're just cluckin' like nervous hens here.
我们只是在这儿像紧张的母鸡一样瞎叫唤而已
Oh, what if he doesn't show up?
可是如果他不出现怎么办啊?
Um, then we'll marry you.
那我们就娶你
I will go find him.
我这就去找他
In case you haven't picked up on it, people don't want this to happen.
也许你还没注意 但人们不赞成这个婚礼
Yeah, who?
是吗 谁啊?
Ruthie?
鲁茜吗?
No one wants this to happen.
所有的人都不赞成
I wouldn't say that.
我可不会这样说
That's the problem.
这就是问题所在
Nobody's saying it, but they're all thinking it.
没有人这样说 但他们都在这样想
Come on. You've been here for, like, 3 days.
拜托 你来这儿差不多都三天了
What's everybody saying?
大家都在说什么啊?
They think it's a mistake, right?
他们认为这是一个错误 对吧?
I didn't hear anybody say that.
我没有听到任何人这样说
They think it's too soon.
他们觉得这事办的太仓促了
They don't think...
他们没有觉得...
yeah. I did hear that.
是啊 我是听到有人说这个
They think it's too soon.
他们觉得这事办的太仓促了
But they don't know him like I do.
但他们不想我这样了解他
Hey, I'm like switzerland, ok?
嘿 我就像瑞士 好吧?
I'm neutral.
我保持中立
Although...it is kind of weird your brother isn't here.
不过...你哥哥没有来倒是有些奇怪啊
You always said steven gave you the creeps.
你总是说史蒂文让你有种毛毛的感觉
Yeah, your big brother has always given me the creeps,
是啊 你哥哥总是让我有种毛毛的感觉
but shouldn't he be here?
可是他难道不该来吗?
Isn't he the only family you have?
他不是你唯一的家人吗?
Steven is just sulking because I'll be moving out of the house.
史蒂文只是因为我会搬出来而有点生气
That's all.
就是这样啦
He'll get over it.
过一段时间就好了
How long have you known carlos anyway?
话说回来 你到底认识卡洛斯多久了?
Now you sound like my brother.
现在你说话都像我哥了
How long is long enough?
多久才算足够久?
You know, what is the acceptable amount of time to know someone?
要了解一个人 多长时间才算合适?
For sex, about 10 seconds.
单纯是性的话 大约十秒
For making a lifetime commitment, I don't know.
托付终身的话 我不知道
But women marry men all of the time.
可是每时每刻都有女人与男人结婚
How am I any different?
我有什么与众不同?
The difference is we know a lot of your boyfriends did not treat you well,
不同之处就在于很多你的男朋友待你不好
and then they just up and disappeared.
而他们最后就消失掉了
And carlos is the first one I've met who I didn't feel was gonna do that.
而卡洛斯是我遇到的第一个我感觉不会那么做的人
And I think that's great.
我觉得这很好啊
Ok, he's here.
好啦 他来了
He's down the hall, getting ready.
他在走廊那头的房♥间里 做准备呢
Anyone think his friend alan is cute?
有人觉得他的朋友艾伦很可爱吗?
Father chris asked me to give this to you.
克里斯神父要我把这个交给你
It's from some woman out there.
外面一个女的给他的
Oh, forget alan.
不说艾伦了
Carlos' uncle, he's this government guy or something.
卡洛斯的叔叔 他给政♥府♥工作还是什么的
Have you seen him?
你见过他了吗?
He's really interesting, and he says he has a twin.
他非常有意思 而且他说他有一个双胞胎兄弟
Eww. he's like 50 years old.
他看上去有五十岁啦
Who was she?
她是谁?
Who is who?
谁是谁?
The woman who gave father chris this note to give me.
给克里斯神父这个条子要他交给我的那个女人
Oh, I don't know. father chris said she was wearin a red head scarf.
我不知道 克里斯神父说她戴着条红头巾
It's probably money.
说不定是钱
Ooh. hmm. money's good.
钱很好
Ok, seriously, it's time to suit up.
好了 说真的 到换衣服的时间了
You wanna go pee before we strap you in?
你想在穿戴整齐之前去次洗手间吗?
That is an excellent idea.
那是个非常好的提议
It's down the hall to the right, 3 doors.
顺着走廊直走右边 第三个门
Think I told her the wrong way.
我好像给她指错路了
Not to the right.
不是在右边
That's carlos' dressing room.
那是卡洛斯的更衣室
You can't see him before the wedding.
你不能在婚礼前看见他
I know.
我知道
Who is it?
谁啊?
It's sam don't don't do that with your face.
是萨姆 别...别做那个怪相
Don't even think that.
想也别想
Can I come in?
我能进去吗?
She wants to come in.
她想进来
So let her in.
让她进来就好了
And no foolin' around, you two hmm? I'm watchin'.
不要胡搞啊 你们两个 我看着呢
I'm late. I have no excuse, but just -- just listen.
我来晚了 没有任何借口 但是...听我说
I lost my gas card, only to discover that I didn't have any cash.
我加油的卡丢了 又发现手头一点现金也没有
And, alan, of course, is completely useless.
艾伦 当然 是毫无用处
I ended up having to pump $20 off some guy at the gas station
结果我在加油站找人借了二十块钱
who I told it was my wedding day.
告诉他我今天要结婚
I had to put something in the tank,
我必需加点油
Because I lost my wallet because I was so damn nervous, but no, no,
因为我太紧张了弄掉了钱包 但是 不 不
I do not have cold feet.
我没有婚前恐惧症
How 'bout you?
你呢?
You got the cold feet? what's goin' on down there.
有临阵退缩吗? 脚底下怎么样?
It's cold? no.
发凉吗? 没有
Are they cold? no.
脚凉吗? 不凉
So if it such bad luck for you to see me,
那么如果在婚礼前看见我是坏运气的话
then what are you doin' in here?
你来这里做什么呢?
I just...
我只是...
Wanted to make sure it was really you.
想确定真的是你
It's me.
是我啊
Come here.
来
Come here, I said.
过来 我说
Let's just do it right here.
咱们就在这里做吧
Our vows.
我们的誓言
剧集 | 恐怖之源(2008) | 导航列表