剧集 | 恐怖之源(2008) | 导航列表
Tara!
塔拉!
Ta-tara, thank god!
塔...塔拉 谢天谢地!
Come here.
过来
Come here, it's ok.
过来 没事的
Come here, just come over here and help me down.
过来 过来帮我把我弄下来
Look, i-i have no idea how I got here,
听我说 我...我也不知道我是怎么到这来的
But i-i-i--the last thing I remember was virginia, and...
可是我...我...我...记得的最后一件事是芙吉妮娅...
Tara, just please come--come help me down, ok?
塔拉 求你过...过来这边帮我下来 好吗?
You know, I really, I liked your stew.
我真的 我很喜欢你的炖肉
It was--it was really nice of you to,
你...你真是个好人
to feed us and everything.
给我们吃的 还有其他的一切
Tara, please, I can't feel my feet,
塔拉 求你了 我脚已经没知觉了
So if you could come over here and help me down...
所以如果你能过来这边放我下来...
There you go.
你过来了
That's it, ok.
就这样 好
The joke's over.
闹够了
Just--just cut the rope, ok?
砍...砍断绳子就好 好吗?
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
Tara, what...
塔拉 什么...
What?
什么?
Tara, please...
塔拉 求你了...
Please!
求你了!
Please, just let me donw! please!
求你了 放我下来! 求你了!
What -- what was that?
那...那是什么?
No, no, no, please!
不 不 不 求你了!
Please, tara, no!
求你了 塔拉 不要!
No, please, you gotta help me!
不要 求你了 你得帮我!
Please, tara, no!
求你了 塔拉 不!
Lemon!
莱蒙!
Lemon!
莱蒙!
Lemon!
莱蒙!
Lemon!
莱蒙!
Lemon?!
莱蒙?!
Lemon, you with me?
莱蒙 你醒着吗?
I'm comin', lemon.
我来了 莱蒙
Lemon!
莱蒙!
Hold on, man.
挺住 伙计
I got you.
我来帮你了
I got you, lemon, I got you.
我来帮你了 莱蒙 我来帮你了
I got you.
我来帮你了
I got you, I got you, I got you.
我来帮你了 我来帮你了 我来帮你了
You're gonna be ok, man. you're gonna be ok.
你会没事的 伙计 你会没事的
You hear me? you're gonna be ok.
听到了吗? 你会没事的
Stay with me. come on, stay with me.
挺住 来 挺住
I got you, I got you.
我在这 我在这
I got you, all right?
我在这 好吗?
Here you go.
来躺下
Come on. I got you.
来 我在这
I got you, I got you.
我在这 我在这
Ok, look at me look at me.
好 看着我 看着我
Don't you go to sleep, you hear me?
别睡着 听见了吗?
Don't you go to sleep on me!
别给我睡着了!
You're gonna be ok.
你会没事的
All right? you'll be ok.
好吗? 你会没事的
Come on! don't you go to sleep!
挺住! 不许睡着!
Get away from him! what happened?
离他远点! 发生什么了?
What have you done?
你干了什么?
Bullets are useless against it.
子弹对它不起作用
Nine millimeter hollow points,
九毫米空尖弹
fifteen rounds per second,
每秒十五发
I'll cut that thing to ribbons.
我要把那东西打成碎片
See him try to fight me without a damn head!
看他没了那猪头还怎么跟我♥干♥!
I said stay away from him!
我说过了离他远点!
No more games.
不许再耍花招
It's time for answers.
是时候揭开真♥相♥了
What is that thing?
那东西是什么?
Diego's missing, my brother is dying.
迪亚戈失踪了 我弟弟奄奄一息
The preacher and your sister are already dead!
那个牧师和你妹妹已经死了!
Tara!
塔拉!
What happened to her?
她怎么了?
I saw the -- the -- license plates in the yard,
我看到那...那...那些院子里车牌
I saw that spike in the road!
我看到路上钉的长钉子!
What did you do to our little sister?
你对我们的妹妹做了什么?
You bring people here and you what?
你们把人带到这儿来 然后怎样?
You feed them to that thing?
用他们来喂那东西?
Tara is dead.
塔拉死了
She's dead, all right.
没错 她是死了
You must listen.
你得听我说
Your brother was bitten you have no choice but to...
你弟弟被咬了 你别无选择必须杀了他...
kill him before he turns kill my brother?
在他改变之前... 杀了我弟弟?
it is too late.
已经太迟了
He will become like the creature unless he dies by fire.
他会变得像那个东西 除非烧死他
A stake through the heart, or we we chop off his head.
用木桩钉入他的心脏 或者... 或者砍下他的头
What -- what are you saying?
你...你们说什么?
You're saying that thing is--is a vampire?
你是说那个东西是...是个吸血鬼?
You're saying my brother is a vampire?!
你说我弟弟是个吸血鬼?!
Not yet.
现在还不是
Ok, come on, come on.
好 来 来
Lean up, lean up, lean up, breathe.
抬一抬 抬一抬 抬一抬 呼吸
Look at me. Come on, come on.
看着我 来 来
Come on, Look at me. Breathe. You'r gonna be ok
来 看着我 呼吸 你会没事的
When our people came here from romania
当我们的人从罗马尼亚过来时
the creature hid among them.
这个东西就藏在他们之中
They built this fort away from others to keep it in.
他们就建造了这座远离人群的堡垒来关住他
As long as we supply it with food You mean humans.
只要我们提供食物 你是说人
Stays here with us.
它就和我们一起留在这里
Do you think we want this burden?
你以为我们想承受这个担子?
We have dedicated our lives
我们为了拯救一个
to saving a world we've never even seen.
从未见过的世界 贡献出了我们的一生
We know what we do is wrong
我们知道我们做的不对
but what choice do we have?
可我们还有什么选择?
Kill the son of a bitch.
杀了这个狗♥娘♥养♥的
Over the years, many have tried, none have succeeded.
年复一年 很多人尝试过 从没有成功
Many?
很多人?
We're the only ones who remain.
我们是最后剩下的几个了
What -- what -- what about that preacher?
那...那...那个牧师呢?
He was our father.
他是我们的父亲
A vampire was feeding off of him until...
一个吸血鬼一直吸他的血 直到...
Until fresblood arrived.
直到新鲜血液出现
You sold out your own father?
你们出♥卖♥♥♥了你们的亲生父亲?
He made the sacrifice for us.
他是为了我们而牺牲的
I bet.
我打赌也是
Point, I can't -- I can't see.
伯英特 我...我看不见
Point...
伯英特...
I am sorry for your brother, but there is no other way.
对你弟弟我非常遗憾 但没有其他办法
Point...
伯英特...
It's ok -- lemon, lemon, lemon, look at me.
没事儿的 莱蒙 莱蒙 莱蒙 看着我
You stay with me, you hear me?
活下去 听见我说话没?
Poin...
伯英...
Thanks for letting me come, ok?
谢谢你带我一起来 好吗?
Lemon, lemon, come on, lemon.
莱蒙 莱蒙 拜托 莱蒙
Come on, look at me. look at me, lemon.
拜托 看着我 看着我 莱蒙
Just breathe, ok? come on.
呼吸就好 好吗? 来
Come on, lemon.
来啊 莱蒙
Lemon, lemon.
莱蒙 莱蒙
Lemon, lemon, come on!
莱蒙 莱蒙 来啊!
Come on, don't you die on me!
来啊 不许你死在我面前!
Point, there's no time to waste.
伯英特 没有时间可以浪费了
Back off! you back off!
滚开! 你离远点!
No, no!
不 不!
剧集 | 恐怖之源(2008) | 导航列表