剧集 | 恐怖之源(2008) | 导航列表
well,I hope you're happy now...
我看你现在也应该心满意足了吧...
Brother...
亲爱的弟弟...
Forgive me,Grady
格雷迪 请原谅我
It's over
一切都结束了
Up,up,up. we got to get out of here!
快起来 赶快离开这里
Up. up!
快起来
Now? now!
现在吗 没错
Get in there.
快进去
Go.
快
Derek,give me the gun.
德瑞克 把枪给我
Stay back.
站远一点
Get all the way back.
找个安全的地方躲起来
Please,grady. please go away.
求你了 格雷迪 离我们远点
Don't do it,helena.
别这样 海伦娜
No,baby. don't do it.
不 宝贝 别开枪
Where's rowdy?
洛迪在哪里
Just...
请先...
Just put the gun down.
先把枪放下
What'd you do with him?
你究竟对他做了什么
I will tell you what happened,
只要你把枪放下
Just put the gun down.
我会如实招来的
No.
不行
Helena.Come on
海伦娜 来吧
I brought dinner!
我为你们准备了丰盛的晚餐
Get out a nice-sized cooking pot.
拿个大小适中的蒸煮锅出来
Why are you doing this?
你为什么要这样做
Do it.
照我的吩咐做
Fill it with a couple of quarts of water.
加入半锅清水
Start the stove.
起灶
Do you even know what you're doing?
你知道你正在做什么吗
Here's an onion
再加点洋葱
And a carrot.
和胡萝卜调味
Are you still in there,baby?
宝贝 你还是以前的你吗
Stove,please!
起灶 快!
Bring it to a rolling boil.
先把水烧开
You were today.
今天 当你凝视
When you look in my eyes,
我双眼的时候 我感觉到那是你
I could see you.
我可以见到你
You're not gone completely.
你并没有完全失去本性
I want my husband back.
我希望我的丈夫能够真正回到我的身边
We need to have a family meeting.
我们有必要来个家庭聚会
Oh,god,grady.
天啊 格雷迪
You and me,the kids.
你和我 还有孩子们都要参加
Where are the little buggers,anyway?
说起那些小鬼 他们在哪里呢
Well,as soon as we've had a bite to eat,
当我们做好大餐的时候
We'll go find them.
再叫他们好了
I wonder if they're still hiding in the barn.
我猜他们应该还躲在谷仓里面吧
You let it in,
是你让那东西进入你的体内的
Now you tell it to get out.
你要把他赶出你的身体
Cut it up.
把他剁开
What?
什么
Cut it up!
把他剁开
And cook it.
然后煮了
No.
绝不
It's just meat.
这只是肉而已
No!
休想
Do it!
快做
All right,all right,all right,all right.
好的 好的 好的
All right,I'll do it.
好的 我照做就是了
That's better.
这就对了
Oh,god.
天啊
Oh,god.
天啊
Nice-sized chunks,please.
请把肉切成小块
Into the pot.
放进锅里去煮
We must tidy up for dinner.
收拾收拾 准备吃饭
Soup is on.
汤好了
I've worked up quite an appetite.
食欲上来了
How about you,helena?
你呢 海伦娜
Bowl.
拿碗
Another.
再拿个
Well,you haven't even eaten that.
这个你还没吃完呢
For you.
是给你的
It's all for you.
这都是为你做的
Another for you!
快去拿
But--but I'm not hungry.
但我不饿
Eat!
给我吃
You said for me to cook.
你让我做饭
I cooked,I did it.
我做好了
Now sit down.
坐下
Now.
快坐
Eat.
吃
Look,I'm eating.
看 我在吃呢
Your beloved rowdy.
你亲爱的洛迪
My brother.
我的弟弟
You know,when I was up in those mountains,
你知道我当时在山上
Lost,
不知所措
Thinking about all I had to live for--
想着我要为了
You,the boys.
你 孩子们
My brother.
还有我的弟弟活下去
I could feel a rage growing up inside of me.
我能感到愤怒在我胸中燃烧
A rage that would not let me die.
它让我不能就这样死去
A rage inside.
我心中的愤怒
And I let it in.
它趁机而入
You did this to me.
这都是你的错
You and my own brother.
你 还有我弟弟
You hit me.
你敢打我
Put my mother down,you bastard!
放我妈下来 你这个混♥蛋♥
Mom!
妈
Mom,are you ok?
妈 你没事吧?
Don't worry about me.
不用担心我
Go help your brother.
去帮你弟弟
No,mom,it's--it's deep. it's deep.
不行 妈 伤口很深
Ok.
好的
Go help your brother.
帮你弟弟去
No,no. I'm fine. I'm fine.
不用不用 我没事
Don't die,please. I'm fine.
你要振作 我没事
Don't die. I'm fine.
你要振作 我没事
I'm fine. I'm fine.
我没事
Mom. I'm fine.
妈 我没事
Tim.
提姆
Tim.
提姆
Tim.
提姆
Come out,boy.
快出来 小子
Let him go.
放他走
Oh,glad you're here.
真高兴你也在
Don't.
别逼我
We should be together.
咱们应该在一起
All of us--
咱们一家人--
Your mother,rowdy,
你妈妈 洛迪
You,and tim,
你和提姆
Inside of me,
都在我的身体里
To make me stronger.
让我更加强大
Daddy,let him go,please.
爸 放他走 求你了
"daddy"?
爸?
I'm not your daddy.
我不是你♥爸♥
Didn't your mother tell you that?
你妈没跟你说吗
Tim? tim,get up.
提姆 快起来
Get up,get up!
起来
Come on.
快点
Come on.
快走
剧集 | 恐怖之源(2008) | 导航列表