剧集 | 恐怖之源(2008) | 导航列表
What are you saying?
你在说什么呀?
You jumped into this without really knowing him,
你还没有真正了解他就和他结婚了
And now you found out something you would have known
而现在你发现了一些如果你多花些时间...
if you'd taken more time. is that what's happening?
就会知道的事 是不是这样?
There's nothing to be embarrassed about, sammy.
没有什么不好意思的 萨姆
We just wanna help you with this.
我们只想帮你
Ok, that's it. out.
好了 够了 出去
Everybody, out. let's go.
全部人 出去 走吧
I'm not kidding. come on. right now. go.
我是说真的 快 马上 出去
Right now.
马上
Ok. go on.
来 出去
You can't throw us out. we're the bridesmaids.
你不能把我们赶出来 我们是伴娘啊
I want us all to forget about the note, ok?
我要我们大家都忘了那张纸条 好吗?
Samantha, just talk to us.
萨曼塔 你得跟我们说
For tonight, can we just agree that no one saw any note?
就今晚 我们能不能就当谁也没有见过任何小纸条?
Across the stree is the most expensive and important party of my life.
街对面是我人生中最昂贵最重要的宴会
Can we please just go enjoy it?
我们就去好好地享受好吗?
Why won't you just tell us?
为什么你不愿意有话直说?
You guys, just go on ahead.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 你们先去吧
I'll be right there.
我马上就过去了
Ruthie! go have a drink!
鲁茜! 去弄杯酒喝吧!
You need one!
你需要!
I am not in the mood for games. who is it?
我没有心情玩游戏 是谁啊?
Who is that?
是谁啊?
Kelly?
凯利?
Somebody there?
有人吗?
is everything ok?
没事吧?
Oh. oh, crap.
啊 啊 靠
Father, you scared me.
神父 你吓到我了
Oh, and i -- i didn't mean to say, "oh, crap."
我...我不是有意说"靠"
I meant to say, "oh, rats." I'm sorry.
我是想说 "哎呀" 真抱歉
Did you just knock on my door?
你刚才有敲我的门吗?
Are you all right, my dear?
你没事吧 亲爱的?
Oh. yeah. I'm, uh...
没事的 我...
Just a bundle of nerves today, I guess.
我想我只是今天有些神经紧张而已
Your guests are waiting for you.
你的客人们都在等着你呢
Yes. I know.
好的 我知道了
Can I walk you over?
要我陪你过去吗?
Father, who gave you this note?
神父 是谁给你这张纸条?
What note?
什么纸条?
You gave my friend ruthie an envelope to give me.
你叫我朋友鲁茜给我的那个信封啊
Oh, yes.
哦 对了
A -- a tall lady gave it to me.
是...是一个挺高的女士给我的
she asked if I was the one performing the wedding.
她问我是不是主婚人
Did she give you her name?
她有告诉你她的名字吗?
You know, dear, I -- I don't hear very well.
你要知道 亲爱的 我...我的耳朵不太好使
yes. I know.
是 我知道
Uh, beg your pardon?
什么?
I said it was a lovely ceremony.
我说这是一个很棒的结婚典礼
thank you.
谢谢你
It was my pleasure.
我很乐意效劳的
Now, we really should get over to the party.
我们真的应该到宴会那边去了
After all, you and carlos are the guests of honor.
毕竟 你和卡洛斯是主宾啊
Did you hear that?
你刚才听到那个吗?
Did I hear what?
听到什么?
That noise.
那声音
No. now come on.
没有啊 走吧
Oh, that noise must have been the wind.
那声音一定是风
When it's very windy, this church creaks like an old ship.
大风天的时候 这教堂就像条旧船一样吱吱作响
It was windy like this when I married carlos' parents.
当我为卡洛斯的父母主婚的时候 也是这样的大风天
It was one of the first weddings I was asked to preside over,
那我最早被请去主持的婚礼之一
Sadly one I'll never forget.
不幸的是 那也是我一生最难忘的一次
I don't understand.
我不明白你的意思
Well, because of -- because of what happened.
哦 是因为...是因为发生的那些事
Ask him. he should be the one to tell you.
去问他吧 应该由他告诉你
Look, I'll walk you over.
好了 我陪你过去吧
Make sure you don't get blown away.
免得你被风吹走了
Thanks, but I'm gonna make a call. I'll be right there.
谢谢 可我得打个电♥话♥ 我一会儿就过去
Well, I'd be happy to wait.
哦 我很乐意等着你
Thank you, father.
谢谢你 神父
You go on ahead. I'll be right there.
你先去吧 我一会儿就过去了
And you didn't just knock on my door?
刚才不是你敲的我的门吗?
Eh?
什么?
You didn't knock on my door?
你刚才没敲我的门吗?
Uh, sorry, dear. wasn't me.
不好意思 亲爱的 不是我
We're sorry. the number you have--
对不起 您拨♥打♥的电♥话♥...
well, look who's come to visit me.
看看是谁来看我了
And you don't even know who I am yet.
你都不知道我是谁
Oh, I bet I do.
我觉得我知道啊
Well, take a shot.
那就猜猜看吧
You are uncle bob, and you work for the government.
你是鲍勃叔叔 在政♥府♥部门工作
Oh, wait. or maybe yore the other one.
哦 等等 也许你是另一个叔叔
I know there's two. there's a government guy and another one.
我知道有两个叔叔 有个在政♥府♥工作 还有另一个
We're identical twins, so it's pretty hard to tell us apart well,
我们是双胞胎 所以区分开我们还真不容易
Well, I don't know much about either of you, really.
其实你们俩我都了解不多
I shouldn't think so,
我觉得也是
Your romance with my nephew being so whirlwind and all.
你和我侄子的感情发展的像旋风一样
We did move pretty fast.
我们确实发展的比较快
Kind of broke the sound barrier in that department.
在谈恋爱这方面算是超音速了
You want my opinion?
想知道我的看法吗?
I think he did all right for himself,
我认为他自己选的很不错
And I know his mom and dad would've approved.
我知道他的父母也会同意的
Carlos told me they're no longer with us,
卡洛斯告诉我他们已经去世了
But I never did hear exactly what happened.
但我从来没听说到底发生了什么事
Well, nobody knows.
这个 没人知道
Probably never will.
大概永远不会有人知道
I guess he won't tell you.
我猜他以后也不会告诉你的
He doesn't like to talk about it.
他不喜欢谈论这个话题
It's one of those deals where people disappear
这是一个那种人消失了...
and nobody knows how or why.
却没人知道怎么或为什么消失的事儿
Carlos couldn't have been more than 16 when it happened.
卡洛斯那会儿最多十六岁
Shook him up really bad.
对他的打击很大
I shouldn't be the one to tell you this, but, um...
我不该是和你说这些的人 但是...
He actually had to go away for a while, needed to.
他事实上不得不出走一段时间 他需要
That's how bad it shook him up.
这就是那事儿对他的打击有多么的大
He took somethin' bad that would've
他经历了一些很糟糕的事情
Shattered most kids his age and came out the other end.
要是其他同龄孩子早就崩溃了 可他熬过来了
You lost your folks, too, didn't you?
你也失去亲人了 是吧?
My brother steve is the only family I've got.
我的哥哥史蒂文是我唯一的亲人
I think you might be just the first bright spot
我想你是这个家族长久以来...
this family's seen in a long, long time.
看到的第一缕阳光
Well, that's nice.
那真好
Thank you.
谢谢你
And I'm sure carlos feels the same way.
我肯定卡洛斯也是这么觉得的
Carlos feels what way?
卡洛斯觉得什么?
Hey there.
嘿
What's this drunken old bastard telling you exactly?
这个老醉鬼在和你说什么?
She's just gettin' to know the family.
她只是在了解家人
Uh-huh. I sure hope you're not tellin' tales outside of school, uncle bob.
是吗 我希望你不是在说什么流言蜚语 鲍勃叔叔
He was actually telling me what a great guy I married.
其实他是在跟我说我嫁了一个多么好的人
Good.
很好
I was hoping nobody would scare you off,
我是希望不会有人把你给吓跑了
At least not until after the honeymoon.
至少不要在蜜月之前
Sweetheart, everyone's wondering where you are.
宝贝 大家都在奇怪你到哪里去了
Come on. it's time to crash our own party.
来吧 是去参加我们自己的聚会的时候了
See you later.
回头见
Do me a favor, would you?
帮我个忙 好吗?
What's wrong?
怎么了?
Start acting like you're now my wife and that you're happy about it.
开始表现出你是我的妻子 并且为之高兴
I don't know what you mean.
我不明白你的意思
剧集 | 恐怖之源(2008) | 导航列表