剧集 | 恐怖之源(2008) | 导航列表
Oh, my god! dennis!
天啊! 丹尼斯!
Oh, my god! honey. don't touch me!
天啊! 亲爱的 别碰我!
Can I have some more scabetti?
我能再要些意大利绵吗?
Spaghetti. sure, baby.
是意大利"面" 当然啦 宝贝
Seany, are you excited about the museum tomorrow?
肖恩 明天要去博物馆了开心吗?
Yeah. we're gonna see dinosaurs and --
是啊 我们要去看恐龙还有...
What?
干嘛?
do you want some dinner? no. I don't want some dinner.
你要吃点东西吗? 不 我不想吃东西
Just go make me some toast or something.
去给我做些烤面包片什么的就行了
Are you sure? i have --
你确定吗? 我已经...
Yeah. I'm sure. just make me some toast.
是的 我确定 给我做些烤面包片就行
And you...
还有你...
Stop playing with this thing at the table.
不要在餐桌上玩这个东西
What's your problem?
你什么毛病?
i hate you! sit down!
我恨你! 坐下!
Eat your dinner.
吃你的饭
Eat your dinner.
吃你的饭
What are y'all staring at?
你们都看什么?
There. one big happy family.
瞧 多么幸福的大家庭
You seem distracted.
你看上去似乎心烦意乱
Nah, i was just expecting another visitor. that's all.
不是 我只是以为是另一个人来找我 就这样
Oh, really. who?
是吗 谁啊?
Did you check out those things I told you?
你有没有去查我跟你说的东西?
Yeah. as a matter of fact I did.
有 事实上我去了
Dennis mahoney. married. wife, kathleen.
丹尼斯·莫侯尼 已婚 妻子名叫凯瑟琳
Resides at the address you gave me. has 2 kids.
在你给我的地址那儿住着 有两个孩子
And everything else?
还有其它的呢?
Checked out.
都对的上
Names, birth dates, social security number.
名字 出生日期 社会安全号♥
The college she attended. and yes,
她念过的大学 还有是的
He was admitted to the ememergency room
他的确进过急救室
At approximately the same time as you.
和你进那里的时间差不多
Motor vehicle accident.
机动车事故
See I told ya.
看 我跟你说吧
Doesn't prove anything.
这并不能证明什么
Come on.
拜托
How am I supposed to know all these things
如果我告诉你的不是事实
Unless I was telling you the truth?
我怎么会知道这一切?
This is dennis mahoney.
这才是丹尼斯·莫侯尼
Unless if you're willing to stop screwing me around and work with me,
除非你不再耍我 与我合作
Then I can't help you.
否则我帮不了你
but you just told me i know about the visits.
可你刚刚告诉我... 我知道那些来访
Dennis mahoney's been here to visit you half a dozen times since you've
自从你被关进来
Been incarcerated
丹尼斯·莫侯尼到这里来过六次
What? you didn't think it was public record?
怎么? 你不知道那是公开记录?
You think people can just walk in and out of here without signing in?
你以为人们可以随便进出这里而不登记?
Showing some i.d.?
或者出示什么证件?
No. I mean, what's that have to do with anything.
不 我是说 那并不代表什么啊
It has to do with the fact that he's obviously been feeding you
那代表他显然一直在向你提供
his personal information.
他的个人信息
That--that--that's stupid! why would anybody do that?
那...那...那太愚蠢了! 谁会这样子做啊?
I don't know, richard. why don't you tell me?
我不知道 理查德 为什么不让你来告诉我呢?
He's your friend.
他是你的朋友
I want to win this for you. but you got to get on board.
我想帮你打赢官司 但你得同意合作
When you're ready to deal with reality, call me.
等你准备好面对现实时 打电♥话♥给我
what time is it? what's it matter to you?
现在几点了? 这和你有关系吗?
What time are visiting hours over?
探访时间什么时候结束?
They ended an hour ago. now shut the hell up!
一小时前就结束了 你♥他♥妈♥给我闭嘴!
Stand back from the door.
退后
I said stand back!
我说了 退后!
Where the hell are you?
你♥他♥妈♥死哪去了?
Amazing grace
奇异恩典
how sweet the sound
何等甘甜
that saved a wretch like me
我罪竟蒙赦免
I once was lost
昔日迷失
but now am found
今被寻回
was blind, but now I see
盲目重又得见
t'was grace that taught my heart to fear
如此恩典 令心敬畏
And grace, my fears relieved
解脱万千忧惧
How precious did that grace appear 9:00.
归信伊始 恩典即临 九点了
The hour I first believed Lights out.
何等奇异珍贵 熄灯
I'm bringing home a baby bumblebee
我要把一只黄蜂宝宝带回家
won't my daddy be so proud of me
难道我爸爸不会为我骄傲吗
'cause I'm bringing home a baby bumblebee ouch
因为我要把一只黄蜂宝宝带回家 哎哟
It stung me
它蛰我了
I'm squishing up the baby bumblebee
我要把那只黄蜂宝宝捏碎
won't my daddy be so proud of me
难道我爸爸不会为我骄傲吗
'cause I'm squishing up a baby bumblebee eww
因为我要把那只黄蜂宝宝捏碎 哎哟
It's yucky
好恶心啊
She's such a cute kid.
她真是个可爱的孩子
Really affectionate.
充满了感情
I'm wiping off a baby bumblebee
我要把一只黄蜂宝宝擦去
won't my daddybe so proud of me
难道我爸爸不会为我骄傲吗
'cause I'm wiping off a baby bumblebee -baby, no.
因为我要把一只黄蜂宝宝擦去 宝贝 不要
Now my daddy's very mad at me.
现在 我爸爸非常生我的气
Now my daddy's very mad at me.
现在 我爸爸非常生我的气
Guard!
警卫!
Guard!
警卫!
You wanted to see me?
你想要见我?
Tell the d.a. i want to make a deal.
告诉检查官我想做个交易
I'm ready to show you where the bodies are buried.
我准备好告诉你尸体埋在哪儿了
Pull over here.
停在这边
Yeah? weller here.
喂? 我是韦勒
Sheriff, the d.a. came by again.
长官 检查官又来过了
He wants to know what you've done with the prisoner.
他想知道你把囚犯怎么样了
Tell the d.a. you can't reach me.
告诉检查官你联♥系♥不到我
Out. come on, get out.
出来 快 出来
I told you I was innocent.
我告诉过你 我是无辜的
Really sorry about this sheriff.
非常抱歉 长官
I really am. but I got to take care of my family!
我真的很抱歉 但我得照顾我的家人!
where's my family, amigo? they're not home.
我的家人呢 朋友? 他们不在家
And you are trespassing!
而你 是擅入民宅!
Remember brodigan? god doesn't make mistakes.
记得吗 布罗迪根? 上帝是不会犯错的
The lord would never let this happen.
主永远不会允许这种事发生的
Thy will be done.
他的意愿已完成
Clear!
闪开!
We got him.
他没事了
You ok, mr. mahoney?
你还好吗 莫侯尼先生?
I'm -- mahoney?
我是...莫侯尼?
You said mahoney?
你说的是莫侯尼?
I'm back. I want to see my family. I want to see my kids.
我回来了 我要见我的家人 我要见我的孩子们
Take it easy.
放松点
i want to see my kids. mr. mahoney...
我要见我的孩子们 莫侯尼先生...
Kathy! sean!
凯茜! 肖恩!
Mr. mahoney, wait. you don't want to go in there.
莫侯尼先生 等等 你不会想进去的
Got a survivor!
有个幸存者!
It's ok, baby. it's ok.
没事了 孩子 没事了
You're gonna be ok. you're safe now.
你会没事的 你现在安全了
Honey,who did this to you?
亲爱的 是谁对你做的这一切?
Who hurt your mommy and brother?
是谁伤害了你妈妈还有哥哥?
No!
不!
next thursday.
下周四
it's the happiest day of her life...
这是她生命中最快乐的一天...
i here by pronounce you man and wife.
在此我宣布你们结为夫妻
untill she finds out...
直到她发现...
she's marrying a killer.
她正要嫁给一个杀人犯
from john landis,
来自约翰·兰迪斯
director of an american werewolf in london
电影《美国狼人在伦敦》...
and twilight zone: the movie.
及《迷离境界》的导演
open the door, sweetheart.
开开门 甜心
剧集 | 恐怖之源(2008) | 导航列表