剧集 | 恐怖之源(2008) | 导航列表
Virginia!
芙吉妮娅!
Lemon! lemon, don't!
莱蒙! 莱蒙 不要!
You know what you must do.
你知道你该做什么
I can't.
我做不到
It's him!
是他!
He smells the blood.
他闻到血的味道了
Where is he?
他在哪儿?
We gotta get out of here.
我们得离开这儿
Take me to the barn.
带我去谷仓
I won't let you.
我不会让你去的
Help me!
帮我!
Come on, we gotta go.
快 我们得走了
Let's go.
走吧
Come on!
快!
Let's go, let's go, come on!
走 走 快!
Go, go, go!
走 走 走!
Oh, damn it.
该死的!
What is that?
这是什么?
What are you doing?
你们在干什么?
What we must.
我们必须做的
Is it a trap?
这是个陷阱吗?
No!
不!
I love you!
我爱你!
I love you!
我也爱你!
Chelsea, chelsea, we need to go.
切尔西 切尔西 我们得走了
we need to go.
我们得走了
No! no!
不! 不!
Point!
伯英特!
We're gonna burn it.
我们得烧了它
Punch it in, use the axe.
打几个洞 用那个斧子
剧集 | 恐怖之源(2008) | 导航列表