剧集 | 恐怖之源(2008) | 导航列表
well, i had my eye on them. no. you didn't.
我一直看着他们的 不 你没有
You can't. no one can. not all the time.
你不可能 没人可能 不可能一直看着
And that is where they get their edge.
而那就是那些人的优势
Now you think about someone taking your kids, what once? twice a day?
你想到有人要带走你的孩子 每天一次? 两次?
That's all he thinks about. every minute of every day.
而那就是他唯一在想的事 每一天的每一分钟
And the only time he's not thinking about it is when he's already got 'em.
等他不在想的时候 他已经得手了
Cause then he's thinking of all the horrible things he's gonna do to them.
因为一得手 他就会想尽恐怖的办法对待他们
Dennis!
丹尼斯!
Sorry. just, uh...
对不起 我只是...
Ever since the accident...
自从车祸以后...
I'm so scared of losing you.
我好害怕失去你们
Den -- as long as you're here with us, we're fine.
丹...只要你跟我们在一起 我们就会没事的
Hello?
喂?
Courtney?
蔻特妮?
who's this? it's me,punkin. it's your daddy.
你是谁? 是我啊 宝贝 是爸爸
daddy? god...
爸爸? 上帝...
Yeah baby. it's me.
是我 孩子 是我
i love you so much. here, honey. I got it.
我好爱你 来 宝贝 我来接
hello? kathy. it's dennis.
喂? 凯茜 我是丹尼斯
You gotta listen to me.
你得听我说
The man in the house is not me.
在房♥子里的那个人不是我
you gotta pack the kids and get out. what's going on?
你得带上孩子赶快逃 怎么回事?
It's that man again.
又是那个人
who is this? brodigan, you son of a bitch!
是谁? 布罗迪根 你个狗♥娘♥养♥的!
You need to stop calling this number, or I'm gonna contact the police.
别再打来了 不然我就报♥警♥了
Brodigan! brodigan!
布罗迪根! 布罗迪根!
What a loon. don't worry.
真是个疯子 别担心
I'll have the number changed. it's all good.
我会去换号♥码的 没事的
What the hell is your problem?
你♥他♥妈♥的是怎么回事?
You're wondering why there's no other prisoners in here?
你想知道为什么这里没有别的犯人吗?
Cause we want you all for ourselves.
因为我们要全方位照料你
One of the people that you killed was named cherie davenport.
你杀的人中有一个叫榭尔莉·达文波特
Remember her? pretty little blond.
记得她吗? 漂亮的金发女孩
She was my fiance.
她是我的未婚妻
you don't understand. you shut up! you shut up!
你不明白 你住嘴! 住嘴!
She was out having dinner with her parents!
她和父母出去吃晚饭
I couldn't make it because I had to work late!
要不是我工作太迟 我就跟他们一起去了!
And then we got the call.
然后我们接到了报♥警♥
And I was the first one on the scene!
我是第一个到现场的!
And there was so much blood!
那里到处都是血!
It wasn't me.
那不是我♥干♥的
You son of a --
你个狗♥娘♥养♥...
Let go. let go!
放手 放手!
i'm not afraid of you. yes, you are.
我不怕你 不 你怕
Don't try calling the house again. I changed the number.
不要再往家里打了 我换号♥码了
This isn't gonna work.
这事行不通的
What do you want me to do about it?
那你想要我怎么样?
You want me to turn myself in?
你要我去自首吗?
Oh, hey officer, this isn't richard brodigan. I am.
你好警官 这不是理查德·布罗迪根 我才是
I'm just trapped in the wrong guy's body.
我只是不小心进错身体了
You think they're gonna buy that? you think that's gonna work?
你觉得他们会买♥♥这帐? 你觉得这会行得通?
Come here.
过来
Come here.
过来
You can run.
你可以跑
I got stocks, bonds. money in the bank.
我有股票 债券 银行里有钱
You can cash everything out.
你可以把它们全都套现
Go anywhere in the world.
去世界上随便什么地方
Well, who's gonna take care of kathy and the kids?
那谁来照顾凯茜和孩子们呢
They can take care of themselves.
他们自己能照顾自己
No, dennis. they can't.
不 丹尼斯 他们不能
They need me. they're my responsibility.
他们需要我 他们是我的责任
I'm not gonna abandon them the way my father abandoned me.
我不会像我父亲抛弃我那样抛弃他们
Besides, who's gonna help sean with his batting?
再说 谁来帮肖恩练习击球呢
Someone's gotta make that kid an all star.
总有人要培养那孩子成为全明星啊
And kathy.
还有凯茜
To be honest, i've never been with a woman like that before.
老实说 我以前从没和这样的女人在一起过
She seems so shy.
她看上去很害羞
But you get a couple of drinks in her...
但如果你给她喝几杯酒的话...
don't you even don't you sorry.
你连...你敢... 对不起
It's uncalled for.
这不太合适
Forgive me.
原谅我吧
I'll tell you what. gotta give it to you.
知道吗 我得承认
I don't know how you do that job, man.
我不知道你是怎么做你的工作的 老兄
That -- that boss of yours.
那个...你那个老板
gerald. gerald. yeah.
杰拉尔德 杰拉尔德 对
I mean, he's always on me.
我是说 他老是缠着我
And I go over and over the audit reports.
我把帐务审查报告检查了一遍又一遍
And it's never, ever good enough.
但是它永远...永远不够好
you're right. right.
你是对的 对
You're totally right. gerald can be a real turd sometimes.
你完全正确 杰拉尔德有时候确实是个王八蛋
The trick is to use his template. and it's all boilerplate.
窍门是你要用他的模板 都是些陈词滥调
You get sally to fill out the blanks from the monthlies.
你让萨利去填月表里的空格
she can do that? yeah. it's part of her job.
她能做那个? 当然 那是她工作的一部分
See? this is what I'm talking about.
瞧见没? 这就是我一直在说的
We can help each other.
我们可以互相帮助
Yeah. sure we can.
是啊 我们当然可以
I gotta go.
我得走了
It's courtney's school play tomorrow. she's a bumblebee.
蔻特妮明天要在学校演话剧 她演小黄蜂
You should see the costume.
你真该看看她的演出服
She's such a cute kid.
她真是个可爱的孩子
So affectionate.
充满了感情
Ah -- listen to me. I'm sorry. I'm just going on.
听我说 我很抱歉 我一说起来就停不住了
Ah, tell you what. I'll bring you some video.
这样吧 我会给你带些录像来的
video? yeah. of the play.
录像? 对 话剧的录像
Gonna be late. can't keep the old ball and chain waiting.
时间不早了 不能让老婆等太久
Here's the situation, brodigan.
情况是这样的布罗迪根
The f.b.i.'s all over my assbecause they want yours.
FBI盯在我屁♥股♥后面要你的人
Just so happens the crimes you committed were in my jurisdiction.
但你犯的那些案子在我的辖区内
So I can keep them at bay for a while. but...not forever.
所以我可以抵挡他们一段时间 但...不会很久
But I didn't do just let me finish.
但是我没有... 先让我说完
I need to wrap this investigation up quickly.
我得快点了结这个案子
People in my county deserve closure.
得给我县里的人们一个交代
That means a proper burial of their kin.
就是给他们的亲人一个体面的葬礼
For once in your life, do the right thing.
在你的人生中 做一次正确的事吧
Confess your crimes. tell me where the bodies are.
供认你的罪行 告诉我那些尸体在哪
In return, i'll personally go to the d.a....
作为回报 我会亲自到检查官那里...
and do my best to get you life.
尽力保住你的命
The alternative is not nearly as attractive.
别的路可不像这一条这么诱人
i'm telling you, i'm not the one who did it!
我说了 我不是干这些事的那个人!
don't tell me you're innocent.
别跟我说你是无辜的
It insults my intelligence.
这是侮辱我的智力
My offer is only good until end of day tomorrow.
我的条件有效期只到明天晚上
I'm going out for a while.
我要出去一会
No son of mine is gonna play ball with a glove like that.
我的儿子不会戴着那样的手套打球
We just got him that last christmas.
我们上个圣诞节才给他买♥♥的呀
This mitt's ok, dad. really.
这手套很好了 爸爸 真的
No. no. it's garbage.
不 不 这太垃圾了
You need a real mitt so you won't drop so many balls.
你得有一副真正的手套才不会丢那么多球
You're embarrassing. right?
你很难为情 是吧?
Dennis.
丹尼斯
What the hell?
怎么回事?
what are you doing? that's my spot.
你要干嘛 那是我的车位
We can find another spot.
我们可以再找个车位
No. he can find another one. that one's mine.
不 他可以再找一个 那个是我的
Dennis.
丹尼斯
Back in the car. back in the car.
回到车里去 回到车里去
What's your problem?
你干什么?
Oh, you stole my spot.
你偷了我的车位
Your spot? you kidding me?
你的车位? 你开玩笑吧?
move your car. or what?
把你的车移开 不移怎样?
剧集 | 恐怖之源(2008) | 导航列表