剧集 | 恐怖之源(2008) | 导航列表
Please.
求你了
I'll do anything. Please.
叫我做什么都行 求你了
Please don't. I don't wanna die.
求你不要 我不想死
I don't wanna die.
我不想死
Hello?
谁?
Did you hear that?
你听到了那声音吗?
Hear what?
听到什么?
I was downstairs, and I thought I heard something-- a crash, like, uh,
我刚才在楼下 我觉得我听到什么 撞击声 像是...
Something fell, and then the lights flickered.
什么东西掉在地上 然后灯光闪了闪
No. didn't hear a thing.
没 什么也听见
What kind of pizza is that?
这是什么比萨?
Pancreas, large intestine.
胰腺 大肠
Ha ha. very funny.
哈哈...很好笑
You know we're not supposed to eat in here because of the rats.
你不该在这里吃东西的 会招老鼠的
Well, if you don't tell the rats, I won't.
嗯 要是你不跟老鼠打小报告的话 我也不会的
You want some?
要来点吗?
No, thanks.
不用 谢了
So I was reading the report on dwayne mellor.
我刚才在看德维恩·米尔勒的报告
I didn't know...
我之前不知道...
he was cajun.
他是阿卡迪亚人(一个黑 白 印第安人混血民族)
Yeah? so what?
是吗? 那又怎么了?
So it struck me as kind of odd.
让我觉得有点奇怪
I've never heard of a cajun serial killer.
我从没听说过阿卡迪亚连环杀手
That's 'cause he's an eater, not just a serial killer, ok?
因为他是食人者 不仅仅是连环杀手 明白?
There's a big difference.
区别很大
Can you believe he made lampshades out
你能相信他用人皮做灯罩
Of human skin and bowls out of human skulls?
把骷髅头当碗吗?
I know.
我知道
That's pretty damn creative, right? no, it's pretty damn sick.
真♥他♥妈♥有创意 是不是? 不是 是真♥他♥妈♥恶心
Pretty damn resourceful if you ask me.
要我说是真♥他♥妈♥的聪明
You know, down on the bayou, the cajun, they use every part of their kill.
你要知道 在河口那边 阿卡迪亚人总是物尽其用
They'll take a big, old, fat gator, they'll eat all the flesh.
他们干掉大肥老鳄鱼 吃掉所有的肉
They'll take the hide.
他们会剥下它的皮
They'll use it for shelter and for clothing, take the bones,
用来遮风挡雨 用来做衣服
Use 'em as utensils, weapons.
用骨头做器具 做武器
I think mellor's doin' the exact same thing.
我想米尔勒做的正是相同的事
He's just doin' it with human beings, that's all.
只是他做的都是人 就这样
Aw, that's even sicker.
那更恶心了
Aw, waste not, want not.
不浪费就不会贫穷嘛
Is there any coffee?
有咖啡吗?
I'll go make a fresh pot in a minute.
我一会儿去煮一壶新的
Want me to do it?
要我煮吗?
No, no, no. I'll do it.
不 不 不 待会儿我自己来
Let me finish my supper here.
先让我吃完我的晚餐
so what did you think when you saw mellor?
那你看到米尔勒时你在想什么?
Huh? what do you mean, what'd I think?
什么? 什么叫我在想什么?
Come on, steinwitz. what's he like?
你明白我意思的 斯坦威兹 他是个什么样的人?
What do you mean?
你什么意思?
Does he have, like, horns or a tail, somethin' like that?
是问他有没有什么角啊 尾巴啊之类的?
No. I mean...
不 我是说...
What's he like?
他是个什么样的人?
How does he talk?
他怎么说话?
How does he look?
他看上去怎么样?
He looks hungry.
他看上去很饿
How'd I supposed to know what he talks like?
我怎么会知道他说话是什么样子?
He didn't make a peep when I was up there.
我在上边时他一声没吱
Hey, look, you're so interested, why don't you go talk to him yourself?
听着 你这么感兴趣 干吗不自己去和他说话呢?
I'm sure he'd love to see a pretty, young thing like you.
我肯定他会喜欢看到一个像你这样漂亮 年轻的女孩的
Didn't your parents ever teach you any manners?
你父母没教过你举止吗?
My parents were murdered when I was 10 years old.
当我十岁时我的父母被谋杀了
Marty, I'm-i'm sorry.
马蒂 我...我很抱歉
I di -- i didn't know.
我不...我不知道
my parents weren't murdered.
我父母没被谋杀
They live down in florida.
他们住佛罗里达
They're all fat and tan. I'm just playin' with ya.
他们都胖胖的 晒得黑黑的 我逗你玩呢.
I Swear I don't know what the heck's gotten into you tonight.
我不知道你今天晚上是中什么邪了
Hey, mattingley.
嘿 马丁利
Hey, mattingley.
嘿 马丁利
Mattingley.
马丁利
Mattingley!
马丁利!
Mellor.
米尔勒
Mellor.
米尔勒
Sergeant one to central.
警官一号♥呼叫总部
He's not breathing.
他没呼吸了
hey, mellor...
米尔勒...
You need anything?
你需要什么吗?
Do you want anything? how about a plate of liver and some eyeball risotto?
你想要什么吗? 一盘人肝加眼珠浇汁饭怎么样?
You scared the hell out of me.
你吓死我了
Here you go. service with a smile, huh?
给 微笑服务 啊?
Yeah, yeah. is it good?
嗯 嗯 好喝吗?
Thanks.
谢谢
Special blend. you seen mattingley?
特别调制的哦 你见马丁利了吗?
No, not since he came up here to, uh, watch the prisoner, no.
没有 自从他到这里来看管犯人就没见他了
Hey, would you check him out?
你看看他行吗?
Guy's out like a light.
他睡得像个死人
So...
说来...
You ever, ever wonder why he does it?
你有没有...有没有好奇过他做这些事的原因?
Kill people?
杀人?
A - and eat them.
还...还有吃掉他们
I mean, that's the thing, right?
我是说 那才是重点 是吧?
It's -- it's the eating people.
重...重点在于吃人
Maybe he gets a thrill out of it.
也许他从中获得快♥感♥
A thrill. heh heh.
快♥感♥
Yeah, you know, like some kind of sexual turn-on.
对啊 像某种性刺♥激♥
Why don't you go ask him?
你干吗不问问他本人?
I mean, I'm sure he's agreeing with everything you're saying.
我肯定他会非常同意你的观点的
Hey, mellor.
嘿 米尔勒
You listening to us?
你在听我们说话吗?
So you ever wonder what it tastes like?
你有没有好奇过那味道如何吗?
What?
什么味道如何?
I mean human flesh.
人肉啊
Same as any other meat, I guess.
跟其他肉一样吧 我想
Hmm. you know, I think it's the power.
知道吗 我想是力量
What is?
什么是力量?
You know, that gets him off.
驱使他的东西
I think it's, um -- I think it's the power that, uh, gives him the edge.
我想是...我想是力量...让他热衷于此
Yeah? how you figure?
是吗? 你怎么知道?
Well, I mean, there's an old voodoo saying...
我是说 有一个古老的巫毒传说...
that says that if you cut a man's t out and then you eat it before it stops beating,
说如果你把人的心脏挖出来 在它停止跳动以前吃掉它
not only do you gain his strength, but you also gain his spirit.
你不但能得到这个人的力量 还能得到他的灵魂
So you're telling me this -- what?
那你告诉我这个...怎么了?
What was that?
刚才是什么?
What is it?
什么?
I thought I heard somethin'.
我刚刚听到什么声音
Maybe it's mattingley.
可能是马丁利
Heh. no, it's not mattingley.
不 肯定不是马丁利
I told you I thought I heard something earlier.
我告诉你我之前听到什么声音吧
Wait here.
在这儿等着
marty?
马蒂?
Everything ok?
没事儿吧?
Mellor, come on.
米尔勒 行了
No more games.
别玩了
Damn it.
该死的
Up and die on us?
到我们这儿来装死?
Hey, I ain't so sure you wanna be doin' that.
嘿 我想你不想那么做
I'm not sure you wanna do that at all.
我想你肯定不想那么做
Where have you been?
你跑哪去啦?
Didn't you hear me calling you?
没听见我叫你吗?
If I'd've heard you, I'd have answered.
我要是听见了 我就回答了
Someone left the cell unlocked. not me.
有人没锁牢门就走了 不是我
剧集 | 恐怖之源(2008) | 导航列表