剧集 | 恐怖之源(2008) | 导航列表
Well, mine are starting to come back.
我的报应来了
What do you mean?
你是什么意思?
That house I'm staking out in...
那栋我在里面做监视的房♥子...
It's making me see things. literally.
让我看到一些东西 真的看到
It's just a old house, harry.
那不过是栋老房♥子 哈里
It's bricks and wood.
它就是砖头和木头
It couldn't possibly... no.
它不可能... 不
Harry...
哈里...
Listen, my brother...
听我说 我哥哥...
My brother, he made some big mistakes.
我哥哥 他犯了一些重大的错误
Big mistakes.
重大的错误
But every night my father
但每天晚上我爸爸都会...
would come into his room and say,
走进他的屋子说
"tomorrow brings another day."
"明天又是新的一天"
Do you understand that, harry?
你明白吗 哈里?
We've all done bad things, but tomorrow...
我们都做过坏事 可明天...
You can always try to make up for them.
你总是可以试着去弥补它们
But today...
但今天...
Please, I'm begging you, please go back there, harry.
拜托了 我乞求你 求你回那儿去 哈里
Please.
求你了
Help me.
帮帮我
And maybe...
然后也许...
Somehow...
以某种方式...
I can help you.
我也可以帮助你
friggin' god, man.
看在上帝的份上 老兄
I had a date tonight, harry.
我今晚有约会 哈里
I thought the gig was over.
我以为这事儿结束了
Changed my mind.
我改变注意了
What's this?
这是什么?
That's a video loop from last night.
昨晚的录像带
Check it out. see if any lights go on.
看一看 看有没有灯亮
"lights"?
灯?
Harry, nobody came home last night.
哈里 昨晚压根就没人来过
Just check it out.
看看就好了
Yo, you all right?
嘿 你没事吧?
Yo, harry.
嘿 哈里
Wassup?
什么事?
Look, I'm watching that tape.
听着 我在看那盘录像带
And big surprise.
大发现
Nothing happened last night.
昨晚什么都没发生
No cars, no lights, no voices. nothing.
没车 没灯 没声音 什么都没有
Now, don't take this personally, harry,
说这话你别介意啊 哈里
but, um, maybe you fell asleep?
不过...也许你睡着了?
You know, dreamed it all?
那些全是你梦到的?
What time is it, kids?
现在几点了 孩子们?
Look, I was thinking...
听着 我在想...
There are kids in the house.
房♥子里有小孩
James...there are kids in the house.
詹姆斯...房♥子里有小孩
What?
什么?
Did she say she had kids?
她有提过她有孩子吗?
All right, harry, you know what?
好 哈里 你知道吗?
I'm done, man. i'm done.
我不玩了 老兄 我不玩了
When you sober up, you can hit me back.
等你清醒了以后 再来找我
I'm signing off.
我撤了
James?
詹姆斯?
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不好 不好 不好
James! james!
詹姆斯! 詹姆斯!
There's an intruder in her house!
她的房♥子里有个入侵者!
James! come...come on, james!
詹姆斯! 快...快啊 詹姆斯!
Call the police!
快报♥警♥!
What? How big is it?
什么? 它有多大?
Well, how big you want it?
你想要它多大?
Damn right I keep it loaded.
废话 我当然给它上膛了
Don't you touch them. you son of a...
别碰他们 你个狗♥娘♥养♥...
who's messing with me!? who is it? james!
谁在耍我!? 是谁? 詹姆斯!
You wanna play games? ok.
你想跟我玩? 好啊
I'll play games.
我陪你玩
He burned my face with a cigar!
他用雪茄烫我的脸!
He kept slapping me!
他一直扇我的脸!
He cut me.
他用刀割我
Where are you? I know you're in here!
你在哪? 我知道你在这里!
James!
詹姆斯!
Where are you?
你在哪?
James!
詹姆斯!
Look at me.
看着我
Why are you so bad?
你为什么这么坏?
Harry.
哈里
You got the wrong guy, man.
你抓错人了 老兄
Why are you so bad?
你为什么这么坏?
Why are you so bad?
你为什么这么坏?
I told you I was gonna change.
我告诉你我会改变的
But you killed me anyway.
但你还是杀了我
This is a dream, dream, dream.
这是个梦 梦 梦
Why are you so bad?
你为什么这么坏?
I didn't deserve this, harry!
这不是我应得的 哈里!
I never hurt anybody who didn't deserve it!
我从没有伤害不是罪有应得的人!
That girl you burned?
那么那个你烫伤的女孩呢?
She was innocent.
她是无辜的
Now all she knows is pain.
现在在她心里只有痛苦
She -- she -- she...
她...她...她...
That kid you kicked senseless?
那个你想都没想就踢了的孩子呢?
He was just a witness.
他只是个目击者
Why are you so bad!
你为什么这么坏!
I am not so bad! I'm not so bad!
我不是坏人! 我不是坏人!
Why are you so bad?!
你为什么这么坏?!
I am no so bad!
我不是坏人!
Oh, well, howdy doody, boys and girls!
你们好啊 孩子们!
Hey, there, little guy.
嘿 你好啊 小家伙
And clara belle, look at all the kids at home.
克莱拉·蓓尔 看看所有在家里的孩子们
What time is it, kids?
现在几点了 孩子们?
Hey, you wanna see something neat?
你想看好东西吗?
Sure.
想
Wow. pop's gun!
老爸的枪!
Someday I'm gonna be a cop.
将来我也要当警♥察♥
Just like him.
就像他一样
Don't!
别
It's not loaded, dummy!
没上子弹 傻瓜!
Pop keeps the bullets in here.
爸爸把子弹放这里的
You wanna hold it?
你想拿吗?
No. don't be a baby.
不要 别像个小孩
I'm not a baby!
我不是小孩!
Then hold the gun.
那就拿枪啊
Do you wanna play lone ranger?
你想玩旷野骑兵吗?
Sure.
好啊
Ok.
好
No.
不
No!
不!
What was that?
那是什么声音?
Oh, my god!
我的上帝!
Max. no, no, no, no, max!
马克斯 不 不 不 马克斯!
It's better that this never happened.
就当这事没有发生过最好
Better for you.
对你好
Better for me.
对我也好
Harry? harry!
哈里? 哈里!
I need us to make a pact.
我要我们做一个协定
A secret pact.
一个秘密协定
For how long?
要遵守多久?
Forever and ever.
永远永远
Until you and me are in heaven...
直到你和我都进了天堂...
With max and mommy.
跟马克斯和妈妈在一起的时候
剧集 | 恐怖之源(2008) | 导航列表