剧集 | 恐怖之源(2008) | 导航列表
Marty thought he heard something downstairs.
马蒂听到楼下有什么声音
Wasn't anything.
没什么东西
What? I just spoke to marty.
什么? 我刚和马蒂说过话
He told me to tell you it wasn't anything.
他叫我告诉你没什么东西
Well, then what was the noise that he hed?
那他听到的声音是怎么回事?
I don't know. the wind, a rat.
我不知道 风 老鼠
I mean, who the hell knows, and who the hell cares?
谁知道 谁在乎啊?
Stop bein' such a...
别这么的...
Woman.
女人
You just saw marty downstairs?
你刚在楼下见到马蒂了?
What's he doing now?
他现在在干嘛呢?
He didn't say.
他没说
I tell you, this whole thing is really startin' to give me the creeps.
跟你说 整个这事真的开始让我觉得毛毛的
Yeah?
是吗?
What whole thing is that?
整个这事是指什么?
What's so funny?
什么事这么可笑?
What?
什么啊?
It's you.
是你们
You guys are doing this on purpose.
你们这些家伙故意这么做的
You're-- you are trying to mess with my head.
你们...你们想耍我
How you figure?
你怎么知道?
I see what you guys are trying to do.
我知道你们想干什么了
What exactly are we tryin' to do, boot?
那我们到底想干什么啊 新来的?
Nothing. forget it.
没什么 当我没说
You want another cup of coffee?
想再来杯咖啡吗?
How did you know I already had coffee?
你怎么知道我喝过咖啡了?
What's that, bannerman?
你说什么 班诺曼?
Speak up!
说大点声!
Do you want another cup of coffee, or what?
你到底想再来杯咖啡 还是怎样?
Did marty just ask me if I wanted coffee?
刚刚是不是马蒂问我要不要咖啡?
marty's not here. How could he ask you if you want a cup of coffee?
马蒂又不在这儿 他怎么可能问你要不要咖啡?
Well, I thought I heard his voice.
我想我听见他的声音了
That was me.
那是我
I asked if you wanted a coffee.
我问你要不要咖啡
That wasn't your voice.
那不是你的声音
What's wrong with you?
你怎么回事?
Tell you what's wrong with me
告诉你我怎么回事
how 'bout we're holed up in here with some wacko
我们关着了一个疯子
Who eats people for a hobby,
他拿吃人作♥爱♥好
And the guy up and dies on us while he's in our custody.
而这家伙在我们看管时死掉了
How is that gonna look in the morning?
明天早上人家会怎么看?
Nah, he's just sleepin', that's all.
不会啦 他只是睡着了而已
I'm telling you, he's dead.
我告诉你 他死了
I have been watching him.
我一直看着他呢
Hey.
嘿
Where you goin'?
你去哪儿?
I'm going to tell steinwitz we have a problem.
我去告诉斯坦威兹我们有麻烦了
Hey, marty, we got a problem upstairs.
嘿 马蒂 我们楼上有麻烦了
Hey, you hear me, marty?
嘿 听到我说话了吗 马蒂?
We got a big problem.
我们遇到大♥麻♥烦了
Marty.
马蒂
Ok, guys, very funny.
好吧 伙计们 非常好笑
Damn it, guys, this isn't funny anymore.
该死的 伙计们 这一点都不好笑
mattingley.
马丁利
what the hell's the matter with you?
你是怎么回事?
You know, the phone lines are down.
电♥话♥线断了 你知道吗?
What's goin' on, bannerman?
怎么回事 班诺曼?
He's out.
他出来了
Who's out?
谁出来了?
The eater.
食人那家伙
Listen, let's calm down.
听着 冷静点
Mellor, he's out. he's loose in the station.
米尔勒 他出来了 躲在局里的某个地方
How?
怎么可能?
He killed mattingley, and now he's disguised as -- as marty.
他杀了马丁利 现在假扮成了...成了马蒂
Marty steinwitz?
马蒂·斯坦威兹?
Before that, he was mattingley.
那之前 他假扮成马丁利
Listen, I don't know what you been smokin', boot, but you're...
听着 我不知道你嗑了什么药 新兵 可你...
Listen to me, damn it. he's taken their appearance.
听我说 该死的 他在假扮他们的样子
I know it sounds insane, but he has.
我知道这听来像疯话 可事实如此
How's that possible?
那怎么可能?
How the hell shld I know?
我他妈怎么会知道?
Steinwitz said -- steinwitz said that there's this
斯坦威兹说...斯坦威兹说有一个...
Old voodoo legend that if you cut out a person's heart
古老的巫毒传说 如果你挖出一个人的心脏
And ate it before it stopped beating,
并且在它停止跳动以前吃掉它
That you would not only gain the person's strength, but their spirit, too.
你将不仅得到这个人的力量 还能得到他的灵魂
Maybe this guy gets it all, not just their strength,
也许这个家伙全都得到了 不仅是他们的力量
But the hair and the -- the face, the body, everything.
还有头发 容...容貌 身体 所有的东西
Like some kind of shape-shifter?
就像是某种变形人?
So you're saying he assumes the identity of whoever he eats.
那么你是说他能呈现任何他吃的人的外貌
I know it sounds insane, but yes.
我知道这听起来很荒唐 但千真万确
So wait.
等一下
He broke out of his holding cell and ate mattingley and steinwitz?
他逃出了牢房♥ 还吃了马丁利和斯坦威兹?
All I know is that they're never together.
我所知道的是他们从没一起出现过
Together?
一起?
They're never in the same room at the same time.
他们从没在同一时间出现在同一个屋子
And when mattingley came into the holding cell,
当马丁利到牢房♥的时候
He sat the exact same way that steinwitz had sat just a few minutes before, a --
他与斯坦威兹几分钟前坐的姿势一模一样 然...
and you know all this because steinwitz and mattingley sat the same exact way
你的依据 只是斯坦威兹和马丁利的坐姿一模一样
and they were never in the same room at the same time?
和他们从没在同一时间出现在同一个屋子?
Mattingley's body is stuffed underneath a desk.
马丁利的尸体被塞在桌子底下
His heart is ripped right out of his chest.
心脏被从胸膛里扯了出来
I swear to god, sarge.
我对天发誓 警官
Ok.
好吧
You believe me?
你相信我?
Let's just say I believe you believe and leave it at that.
我们不妨说我相信你相信这件事 先这样
Either way, we've gotta go check this thing out.
但不管怎样 我们都得把这事查清楚
What do we do now?
我们现在该怎么做?
Go up and look inside that cage.
去牢房♥里一探究竟
Sarge...
警官...
You hear something?
你听见什么了吗?
You see anything?
你看到什么吗?
Nothin'.
什么也没有
It's comin' from the holding room.
从拘留室里传来的
Sarge, let's wait for backup before we go in there.
警官 我们等后援到了再进去吧
If steinwitz needs our help,
如果斯坦威兹需要我们的帮助
we can't leave him.
我们不能扔下他不管
Wait for me.
等等我
Steinwitz.
斯坦威兹
Sarge...
警官...
Take a look.
你看
He ate his heart.
他吃了他的心
Sarge.
警官
Sarge.
警官
Freeze!
别动!
Don't move.
不要动
What the hell?
怎么回事?
Mellor?
米尔勒?
Gotta be.
一定是他
Check his face, bannerman. I don't like this.
看看他的脸 班诺曼 我不喜欢这状况
Sarge.
警官
You're one hell of a cop, bannerman.
你真是个不错的警♥察♥ 班诺曼
What the hell are you doin'?
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么啊?
It's me, marty.
是我啊 马蒂
What's gotten into you tonight?
你今晚中什么邪了?
You're not marty.
你不是马蒂
I'm not?
我不是吗?
Then who the hell am i?
那我到底是谁?
You're mellor.
你是米尔勒
You're the damn eater.
你是那个该死的食人者
That's right, darlin'.
没错 亲爱的
剧集 | 恐怖之源(2008) | 导航列表