剧集 | 恐怖之源(2008) | 导航列表
What do you say we just-we just forget
我们就...我们就忘了那些...
The priest and the flowers and the rings and...
神父 鲜花 戒指...
All that stuff and just get it over with right now...
还有所有那些东西 现在就把事情搞定...
Go down to the lake, huh, get started with the rest of our life?
径直走到那湖边 开始我们的新生活?
Right now.
就现在
From this day forward,
从今天开始
In sickness and in health till death dot say that.
无论疾病或健康 直到死亡... 别说那个
Don't say what?
不说什么?
Maybe this is bad luck don't don't say, "till death"? that
也许这会是坏运气 不...不说 "直到死亡"? 那...
no, please don't say that.
别 求你不要说那个
I'm sorry. i--i don't like that.
对不起 我 我不喜欢那个词
I don't know why anyone would wanna talk
我不知道为什么有人想要
About death on the happiest day of their life.
在他一生最幸福的一天谈及死亡
I agree with you totally.
我完全同意
Now let's make sure the priest knows that as well.
现在我们要确保神父也知道这一点
We'll tell him that we're making, uh...
我们告诉他我们需要 呃...
A few script changes, hmm?
改一改台词 怎么样?
Just a few last-second script changes.
只是几处小小的修改
No "death." no parting. I love you, sam.
没有死亡 没有分离 我爱你 萨姆
Wow. you're not kissing back.
你没有回吻我
It's jitters, I guess.
我可能有点神经过敏了
Oh, my god. look at me. I'm shaking.
我的上帝, 你看我在发抖呢
What's going on with you?
你是怎么了?
What's this?
这是什么?
That...
这个...
Might just be bad luck for the groom to see.
也许就是新郎看了不吉利的东西哦
Ok.
好吧
Just a little something for the bride.
只是给新娘的一点小东西
Sam.
萨姆
I'll see you soon.
我们一会见
Hold it, sam. heels.
慢点 萨姆 穿着高跟鞋呢
Can you just slow down for a second?
你就不能慢一下下吗?
I want you to show me the woman who gave father chris the note.
我要你告诉我谁是那个把纸条交给克里斯神父的女人
I need you to point her out to me.
我需要你把她给我指出来
Sam, you're walking down in the aisle in, like, 5 minutes.
sam 婚礼还有大约五分钟就要开始了
Ruthie, just do it for me, ok?
鲁茜 就算是为了我 好吗?
Well, she probably would have taken her scarf off if she was in here.
要是在这里面的话她也许已经把头巾摘下来了
Oh, wait. catholics wear scarves in churches, don't they?
哦 等等 天主教♥徒♥在教堂里是系头巾的 对吧?
Ruthie, look.
鲁茜 快看
What did she say? what were her exact words?
她当时说了些什么? 原话是什么?
Father chris said she asked him if he was performing the wedding.
克里斯神父说她问他是不是主婚人
He said yes. she said it was something you might wanna see.
他回答说是 她对说这有些东西你也许想看看
That's how she said it?
她是这么说的吗?
I don't know, and you know the father can't hear very well.
我不知道 你知道神父耳朵不好的
Ruthie, I need to know exactly what she said.
鲁茜 我需要知道那女人到底说的什么
Ok. we'll go ask father chris.
好 我们直接去问神父吧
Sam, what is wrong? it's -- ohh! ohh!
萨姆 到底是怎么回事? 这...
Sorry. uh, carlos just wanted me to check out the crowd.
对不起 卡洛斯想让我看看人都来了没有
Anything else?
还有别的事吗?
Yeah. is this your wedding dress?
呃 这是你的婚纱吗?
Is carlos completely ready?
卡洛思他全都准备好了吗?
Yeah. he will be in a second.
是啊 他马上就好
But, hey, where's your veil?
但是 你的面纱呢?
God. now, will you please just tell me what is going on?
上帝啊 拜托你能告诉我这到底怎么回事吗?
That's probably her.
那可能就是她
Ok, sam, you are really freaking me out here.
好了 萨姆 你真的吓到我了
It was just a note.
那只是张纸条而已
Did you read it?
你看过了吗?
What?
什么?
You said it was just a note.
你说那只是张纸条
Did you read it?
你看过了吗?
No. ruthie.
没有 鲁茜
Why would I read it? why would I read it?
我为什么要看啊? 我看它做什么?
Ruthie, tell me if you opened it.
鲁茜 告诉我你看了没有
The envelope was sealed, remember?
信封是粘着的 你忘了?
How bad was it?
到底有多糟?
I didn't say it was bad.
我又没说是坏事
Something bad about carlos, right?
是关于卡洛斯的坏事 对吧?
No. no.
不 不是
How bad?
有多坏?
Sam, what are you guys doing?
萨姆 你们俩在干嘛呢?
Everybody's waiting.
大家都等着呢
Are you getting dressed or what?
你到底要不要穿婚纱啊?
Yes. yes. I'm just...
当然 当然 我只是...
Acting a little crazy.
有点抓狂了
Girls.
姐♥妹♥们♥
Will you help me get on my dress?
你们来帮我穿婚纱吧?
Come on.
来啊
Ohh. we gotta go quick.
我们得快点
This is a heavy burden to carry
这是一个沉重的担子...
yet not impossible with god in your lives.
但有上帝与你们同在 也并不是不能做到
Be good parents.
成为合格的父母
Then when you get old -- and you will --
当你们老去时
your children will bless you as you have blessed them.
你们的孩子会庇佑你们 就像曾经你们庇佑他们一样
Now if you are ready to take on this responsibility,
现在 如果你们已经准备好担负起这份责任
let us begin.
就让我们开始吧
And do you, samantha rachel brighton,
萨曼塔·雷切尔·布赖顿 你是否愿意...
Take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband...
接受这个男人成为你合法的丈夫
So help you god?
需要上帝帮你一下?
I do.
我愿意
You'll have to speak up, samantha.
你得说响一点 萨曼塔
I do.
我愿意
If anyone in this house of the lord has
如果今天在这个神的殿堂里
Today any reason why these two should not...
有任何人有任何理由不赞成这两个人...
Be joined in the bond of holy matrimony,
结为神圣的夫妻 请他现在说出来
Let him speak now or forever hold his peace.
否则请永远保持沉默
Then by the power vested in me by the lord god almighty,
那么借全能的上帝授予我的权利
I hereby pronounce you man and wife.
我宣布你们从今日起结为夫妻
From this day forward, in good times and bad, in sickness and in health,
无论顺境或是逆境 无论健康或者疾病
Till death --
直到死亡...
So long as you both shall live.
在你们的有生之年
You may kiss the bride.
你现在可以吻新娘了
There you go.
很好
Big smile, samantha.
再笑一笑 萨曼塔
Swee. nice.
好 很好
One more
再来一张
the road is long and sometimes tough,
人生的路很漫长 有时候还很艰辛
But one of the reasons we make it down that road
但我们会走下去的理由之一
is we find someone to walk with us.
就是找到那么一个人陪我们一起走
To my nephew carlos,
敬我的侄子卡洛斯
I wish your parents were alive
我真希望你的父母还活着
to watch as you start your journey with your beautiful bride samantha
能够看到你和你美丽的新娘萨曼塔
down life's long and treacherous highway.
一起踏上漫长而布满险阻的人生旅途
And may I use the language of your father to say...
请允许我引用你父亲的话...
Vaya con dios.
愿主与你同在
Vaya con dios.
愿主与你同在
Cheers.
干杯
There you go.
来
What?
怎么啦?
You tell us.
该是你告诉我们
Ruthie told me about the note.
鲁茜告诉我那纸条的事了
Ruthie doesn't know anything about the note.
鲁茜什么都不知道
sam, The three of us have been right at...
萨姆 我们三个从开始玩巴比娃娃之前...
each other's side since before we had barbie dolls.
就一直是同甘共苦的
Now, if something's wrong, tell us and let us help.
如果现在有什么事 就告诉我们 让我们帮你
It was just a -- a stupid note, a prank, for all I know.
那只是一张...一张愚蠢的纸条 说不定是个恶作剧
What kind of prank?
什么样的恶作剧?
Did the note say something bad about carlos?
那纸条是不是说了什么卡洛斯不好的事?
Did the note say carlos was seeing someone else?
是不是纸条上说卡洛斯有和别人在一起?
What? it's something embarrassing, isn't it?
什么? 是难为情的事 是吗?
剧集 | 恐怖之源(2008) | 导航列表