剧集 | 恐怖之源(2008) | 导航列表
Ok, doesn't matter. let's go get you guys some champagne.
好了 没事 给你们来点香槟
Ok.
好的
End of...
...结尾
give me with 2 bubbli.
给我来两杯有气泡的
You got it.
给你
Wow. this place is pretty cool, chrissy.
这地方太够味了 克莉丝
You do realize we're in a barn.
你确实意识到我们在谷仓里了
Hey, have you seen james? he's supposed to be here.
看到詹姆斯吗 他应该在这里的
Uh, no idea.
嗯 不知道
All right. who wants to dance?
好了 谁要跳舞
Come on.
来吧
No?
不要
Right. yeah. this is awkward.
好的 这可真糟糕
I'll just go dance with myself. you two talk.
我自个儿跳舞好了 你们聊
So, how are you? really?
说真的 你好吗
Oh, come on. it's new year's.
别这样 这是新年
Don't worry about it. just be happy.
别担心 开心就好
All right, come on.
好了 来吧
Excuse us.
借过
We have more news on that blaze at
我们又收到有关消息
Compton chemical which broke out just past 10 p.m.
晚上10点 康普顿化工厂火焰熊熊燃烧
There's no indication what started the fire,
没有迹象表明火灾的火源
But we have learned that some 3 dozen workers
但我们了解到有差不多三四十名工人受伤
Are injured and at least 10 people have been killed.
还有至少10人死亡
A spokesman for the fire department tells me they
消防部的发言人告诉我说
Hope to have the fire contained in the next few hours.
他们希望能在接下来的几小时内稳定火势
In the meantime, they are asking people to avoid the east side of town...
同时他们要求人们远离小镇东部
I'm sorry I haven't really been there for you.
我很抱歉我那时没能在你身边
It's ok.
没关系
I'm fine, really.
我真的没事
Heh. I'm ok.
我没事
Remember when you used to cry whenever
记得你以前哭的时候
My mother would pick me up from your place?
无论什么时候 我妈妈都能在你那儿找到我
Yeah. I was 4 years old. yeah, well, that's what I'm saying.
是的 我那时4岁 那就是我说的
We've been friends for a long time.
我们友谊地久天长
And...i know we've drifted apart.
我知道我们疏远了
But I love you. you're like a sister to me.
但是我爱你 你就像我的姐妹
And I promise I'm gonna try and-- chrissy...
我保证我会努力... 克莉丝
You are the only real friend left in my life.
你是我生命中唯一的真朋友了
Don't say that.
别那样说
No, it's true. I mean, look around.
不 这是事实 看看周遭
Do you really think I fit in with that crowd in there?
你真认为我和这里的人合得来吗
Who cares if you don't fit in?
合得来合不来 谁在乎呢
I've never fit in anywhere.
我到处都格格不入
Those girls in there are wearing masks.
这些女孩都戴着假面
They don't even know who they are. you do.
他们连自己是谁都不知道 你知道
You're unique. you're special.
你独树一帜
But guys are attracted to women like that-- I don't know,
但是男的就喜欢那样的女人
Women who don't really have...
我不知道没有...
Any real feelings that might complicate a relationship and that
真感情的女人能把关系搅复杂
Somehow can always smile, regardless of what is tearing them up inside.
总是面带微笑 忽略心里在流泪
What are you saying?
你在说什么
I don't know.
我不知道
I'm just saying that you're the only person that really likes me for me.
我只是说你是唯一因为我是谁而喜欢我的人
And I cannot even tell you how much I love you for that.
我不知如何开口告诉你我的欣慰
I'm sure I'm not the only person here that likes you.
我肯定我不是这里唯一爱你的人
I'm gonna go find james.
我要去找詹姆斯
The exposure to the ash is hazardous and...
爆♥炸♥带来的粉尘非常可怕而且...
James... helen, it's-- what is going on? helen, is that you?
詹姆斯 海伦 发生什么了 海伦是你吗
What? james, I can't hear you.
什么 詹姆斯 我听不清
I can't make out what you're saying.
我听不清你说话
Chrissy told me to come. I'm coming to visit.
克莉丝叫我来拜访的她的
Helen, if you can hear me, don't go anywhere near them.
海伦 如果你能听见我的话 不要靠近他们
James, what? you have to stay inside your apartment.
詹姆斯 什么? 你必须待在自己的公♥寓♥里面
James, I can't hear you.
詹姆斯 我听不到你的声音了
Helen-- what? I can't understand what you're saying.
海伦 什么? 我不知道你在说些什么
James, I said I'm coming over.
詹姆斯 我说了我马上过来了
Listen--helen-- there's something wrong with the phone.
听着 海伦 这个电♥话♥出了点问题
God, I love you.
天呐 我爱你
Hey.
嗨
Hey.
嗨
I tried calling you.
我打过电♥话♥给你
I thought you said you were gonna call before. uh, my phone died.
我想你说过你以前会打电♥话♥给我的 我手♥机♥成砖头了
Sry. I'm sorry. my, uh, I'm sorry! my cell phone sucks.
不好意思 我的手♥机♥糟糕透了
No. I suck, ok?
不 是我不好 好吗?
I got busy, and then-- and then I was late,
我很忙 然后 然后我就迟到了
And that's why I didn't call you.
那就是为何我没有打电♥话♥给你
But look, I promise I'm not avoiding you.
但是 我发誓 我没有在避开你的
Ok? huh?
哈?
You ok?
你还好吗?
What? are you ok?
什么 你还好吗
Yeah, yeah. I'm fine.
是的 我很好
You don't look ok. uhh. I'm fine.
你看上去不好 呃 我很好
All right. let's get that drink. come on.
好 来喝点东西 来吧
Can we, uh...
来点酒 呃
So, I'm sorry. I just really don't like dancing.
不好意思 我只是真不喜欢跳舞
Oh, no. it's fine.
噢 不 没关系的
Uh, eddie was telling me-- really? what did he have to say?
呃 艾迪正在告诉我 真的吗 他要说什么啊
He was just talking about relationships.
他正在谈论关系
Hmm.
恩
What would he know about relationships? has he ever been in one?
对于关系他知道些什么啊 他曾经是其中的一员吗
Well, he wasn't talking about himself.
他没在说他自己
He was talking about, you know, me and you.
他正在谈论 你知道的 我和你
Really?
真的吗
Yeah. huh.
是的 哦
And I know that it hasn't really been that long,
而且我知道这并不会很长
But--but you're just-- one of the few people that really understands me.
但是 你正好是为数不多的几个了解我的人之一
Well, you're not that complicated.
你并没有那么复杂
I love you.
我爱你
Heh. I know. I said it. It's out there. I love you.
嘿 我知道 我说出来了 控制不住了 我爱你
Um...you do?
呃 真的吗
Look, I know I've been outside of myself, but...
看吧 我就知道我有点不能自控了 但是
Look. you say that I never take chances.
听着 你说我从来不冒险
What was that?
那是怎么了
I'll be back.
我马上回来
We're gonna make it-- I promise you
我们会成功的 我发誓
We'll make it.
我们会做到的
Hey! wait!
嘿 等等
We've got to hide. yes.
我们得藏起来 是的
Wait!
等等
Hello?
有人吗
You can't leave me. I can't do this without you.
你不能离开我 我不能没有你
You have to be strong.
你得坚强点
Oh, mary, my darlin'...
噢 玛丽 亲爱的
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
Nothing to be sorry for.
没什么好道歉的
We've had a good life.
我们已经生活得很好了
It's not fair that it ends this way.
以这样的方式结束真是不公平
We can't choose the way we leave this earth.
我们无法选择我们离去的方式
No. but I can make sure that you don't become one of them.
但是我能确定你不会成为他们当中的一员
Oh, god, my angel.
哦 上帝 我的天使
Do it quickly, richard.
快点做 里查德
Get away!
滚开
Ohh. what did you do?
哦 你做了些什么啊
Get away from us.
离我们远点
You did this! it was you! no.
是你做 那是你 不
You did this to my wife!
是你对我妻子下的手
You did this to her!
是你对她下的手
It was you-- all the time, you! you did it!
是你 一直都是你 是你做的
You did this!
是你做的
剧集 | 恐怖之源(2008) | 导航列表