剧集 | 一切安好 | 导航列表
that it is, in fact, something.
只是一件普通的事 所以...
It's an average thing, so...
你有情人了吗 藏着一位秘密情人
Do you have a lover? Do you have a secret lover?
你们在聊天软件上认识的吗
Did you guys meet on MSN Chat?
不 我没有 我从来没有什么
No. I have nothing, and I've never had anything.
你不能大晚上在曼哈顿到处跑
You can't just pop out into Manhattan in the nighttime
因为你是个年轻小宝贝
because you're a teeny tiny baby.
-抱歉 -就我的年龄来说我已经算成熟了
- I'm sorry. - I'm mature for my age.
你知道谁不会这么说吗 成年人
Do you know who doesn't say things like that? Adults.
好吧
Okay, fine.
你可以带我去 然后到那时躲起来
You can take me and then hide when we get there.
-好的 真激动 -好吗
- All right. Thrilling. - Okay?
-让人激动 -很好
- Thrilling! - Great.
看到没 没什么大不了的
See? It's not a big deal.
我不了解纽约的剧院
I don't know anything about New York theater,
但我可以告诉你 这不会是场精彩的表演
but I can tell you, this is not gonna be a good show.
只是讲讲故事而已
It's just some storytelling thing.
-你不会喜欢的 -吉妮芙·莫斯
- You would hate it. - Genevieve Moss?
吉妮芙 那是你
Genevieve, that's you.
很好 登记好了 你第五个上场
Great, you're checked in. You're fifth up.
好的 很好
Okay. Awesome.
什么叫"第五个上场"
What's "fifth up"?
天哪 你...
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, you're...
要演出吗 在这吗
performing? Here?
这真是 真是...
That is... This is...
真是个惊人的发现
That is a huge reveal.
没什么大不了的
It's no big deal.
我只是写了个故事 报名在这朗诵
I just, I wrote a story and I signed up to read it.
这解释了你为什么戴帽子
That explains the hat.
你需要化舞台妆吗
Do you need stage makeup?
我可以帮你化 我参加过研讨班
Because I can do it. I took a workshop.
玛蒂尔达 看看这地方
Matilda, look at this room.
我不需要化舞台妆
I don't need stage makeup.
那你看起来会显得很不专业
Well, you're not gonna look very professional.
-快走 -对不起
- Go. - Sorry.
-这只是 -出乎意料吗
- This is just... - Kind of a shock?
是有点出乎意料 有点
It's a bit of a shock, yeah, it's a bit of a shock.
我一小时后就结束了
I'll be done in an hour.
好
Okay.
拜拜
Goodbye.
大家
All right, guys, uh,
接下来登台的
coming to the stage next
是一位初次表演者
is a first time performer here.
请掌声热烈欢迎
Please give her a warm welcome.
吉妮芙·莫斯
Genevieve Moss.
天啊 纽约
Wow! New York!
纽约市 真酷
New York City, very cool.
我从加利福尼亚来 亚哥拉山 加利福尼亚
I'm from California. Agoura Hills, California.
那里挺像纽约的 如果纽约很垃圾的话
Which is like New York, if New York was shit.
好吧
Right, um, so,
我姐姐玛蒂尔达 经历过一段
my sister Matilda, she went through this phase
受不了潮湿的阶段
where she couldn't deal with wet.
她会怒气冲冲地在满屋子乱跑
It's like, she'd run around the house all furiously
用吸管杯砸我 大声喊
throwing her sippy cup at me, going,
"太潮湿了 太潮湿了"
"It's too wet! It's too wet!"
不是杯子太湿了
Like, not the cup.
是果汁太湿了
The juice was too wet.
不好意思
Sorry,
我忘记说了 我姐姐有自闭症
I forgot to mention my sister has autism.
她并不是个混♥蛋♥
She's not just an asshole.
我想象不到她会在台上说什么
I just cannot imagine what she's saying in there.
-你会眨一只眼吗 -当然
- Do you know how to wink? - Of course.
她想变搞笑吗
Is she trying to be funny?
是这样吗
Is that what she's doing?
希望她没有告诉他们有一次
Hope she isn't telling them about the time
我梦见和女孩做♥爱♥的事
I dreamt I had sex with a girl.
我是私下告诉她的
I told her that in confidence.
我不会眨一只眼 我想学
I can't wink. I'm trying to learn.
好吧 我看看
All right. Give me a look.
好吧 完全不对
Yeah. No.
你觉得这会是个大问题吗
Do you think this is gonna be a big problem for me?
不 我不觉得
No, I can't.
我觉得这没什么影响
I can't imagine it matters.
这是我第二次坐飞机旅行
This trip is only my second time on an airplane.
我们不坐飞机不是因为没钱
We don't not fly 'cause we can't afford it.
是因为我们不能
We don't fly 'cause we can't.
上次飞行经历可不怎么愉快
Last time was not good.
不愉快的起因是空乘
Our problems started when the flight attendant
拒绝让我们提前登机
refused to let us early board
因为她不相信玛蒂尔达是残障人士
because she didn't believe Matilda was disabled.
这也可以理解
Which is understandable.
有时候这不是很明显
Sometimes it isn't immediately apparent.
但那天 玛蒂尔达穿着火鸡服
But on this day, Matilda was dressed up in a turkey costume.
从校园剧开始她就不肯脱掉
She had-- she'd refused to take off since the school play,
而且她只用咯咯叫跟人交流
and was only talking in gobbles.
玛蒂尔达不擅长等待
Matilda doesn't do well with waiting.
太多刺♥激♥是个问题
Too much stimulus is a problem,
太少也是
but so is too little.
她开始崩溃了
She starts to unravel.
一切都必须要刚刚好
Everything needs to be just right.
有点像金发女孩
Kinda like Goldilocks.
金发女孩效应 出自《金发女孩和三只熊》
指凡事都应有度 不能超越极限
金发女孩有自闭症吗
Was Goldilocks autistic?
而我们的玛蒂尔达女孩 甚至拒绝
Matilda-locks on the other hand wouldn't even have eaten
喝任何粥类 除非粥是橘色的
any of the porridges, unless they were orange.
那段时间 她差不多只吃
She was sort of kind of exclusively eating
橘色的食物
orange foods at that time.
像胡萝卜 南瓜 芝士条
You know, like, carrots, pumpkins, Cheez Doodles.
我们还烤了一些加了姜黄的东西
We-we baked some baked goods with turmeric,
恶心极了
which was disgusting
不过有助于消炎
but also helped with inflammation.
接着说
Uh, so...
她开始崩溃了
she starts to unravel.
然后我爸爸也崩溃了
And then my dad starts to unravel,
不过他只是在心里崩溃
but he internalizes it.
于是我也开始崩溃了
So I start to unravel as well.
我在那之前从来没坐过飞机
Hey, I've never been on a plane before.
从没到过云那么高的地方
I've never been level with clouds.
而我非常想到云那么高的地方
And I wanted to be level with clouds.
就在我们起飞的那一秒钟 玛蒂尔达开始大喊
Literally the second we take off Matilda starts yelling,
"小吉 咯咯
"Gen, gobble.
小吉 咯咯
Gen, gobble.
咯咯咯咯 小吉
Gobble, gobble, Gen.
小吉 咯咯"
Gen, gobble."
她想 她想让我也咯咯叫
She was trying to, trying to get me to gobble.
我急切地想让自己看起来像属于天空
I so desperately wanted to seem like I belonged in the sky.
我也是一个商人
That I, too, was a businessman.
所以我忽视了她
So I ignored her.
她并没有放弃
She... she didn't let up.
"吉妮芙 咯咯 吉妮芙 咯咯
"Genevieve, gobble. Genevieve, gobble.
咯咯 吉妮芙 吉妮芙 咯咯"
Gobble, gobble, Genevieve. Genevieve, gobble!"
最后我大叫起来
And finally I screamed,
"不 玛蒂尔达 我绝对不会咯咯叫"
"No, Matilda, I will not gobble!"
这就是问题所在
So here's why this was problematic.
我姐姐无法接受别人拒绝
No wasn't really an option for my sister.
不是因为她固执 她的确固执
Not because she's stubborn, which she is,
而是因为她无法理解被人拒绝的概念
but because she didn't understand the concept.
她不理解其他人脑子里的想法
She didn't understand that the thoughts in other people's heads
和她的想法不一样
were different than the thoughts in her own.
拒绝激起了她那种对现实的结构
No pulls at the fabric of her reality.
因为自闭症与个人无关
剧集 | 一切安好 | 导航列表