剧集 | 一切安好 | 导航列表
Isn't it? We love love. Don't we?
我之前跟德雅解释说
I had to explain to Drea that...
当一个人停止发信息或打电♥话♥
when someone stops texting or calling
这意味着他们不感兴趣了
it means they're not interested.
对 那是
Yeah, I mean, that is...
那是很好的建议
I mean, that is good advice.
而且她相信我了
Well... And she believed me
因为她信任我
because she trusts me.
那我现在该对她说什么
What am I supposed to tell her now?
当你女友停止给你发信息
What am I supposed to say it means
或打电♥话♥是我该对她说什么
when your girlfriend stops texting or calling?
我们学到了什么教训
What is the lesson here?
对
Yeah.
对 我知道 这不容易
Yeah, I know, that's not easy.
那不容易
That's not easy.
而且当时流了好多泪
There were a lot of tears.
还不止是德雅的眼泪
And not just Drea's.
德雅不吃不喝 她的狗杜克也是
Drea stopped eating, her dog Duke stopped eating.
我从没见过这种情形
I've never seen anything like it.
而现在
And now...
尼古拉斯 你得理解
Nicholas, you have to understand
托比和我从来不确定
that Toby and I were never sure
-有人会像我们爱德雅那样爱她 -对
- anyone would love Drea the way that we do and... - Yep.
很多时候人们看不到
A lot of times people can't see
她的特别之处
why she's so special...
但玛蒂尔达看到了
but then Matilda did.
对 我知道都不容易 一直都
Yeah, I know it's been hard. Yeah, it's been, um...
对 我们这也不容易
Yeah, it's been hard here too.
你觉得这是个好主意吗
Do you think it's a good idea
我们让她们跟彼此谈谈
that we let them talk to each other?
这个嘛 我不确定
Yeah, um, I don't know.
我不确定
I don't know.
我也不喜欢这样 但是
I've never liked it, but...
或许我们该让她们自己做决定
maybe we should let them make their own choices.
对 没错
Yeah. Yep.
嗨
Hi.
你好
Hello.
你生我的气吗
Are you mad at me?
我还不知道
I don't know yet.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我还不知道
I don't know yet.
你之前还好吗
Were you okay?
不好
No.
我打给你 你开心吗
Are you happy I called?
我不 我还不知道
I don't... I don't know yet.
你为什么打给我
Why didn't you call?
我还不知道
I don't know yet.
我们...还是女朋友吗
Are we... still girlfriends?
我还不知道
I-I don't know yet.
这个
Well...
严格来说我们从没分手
technically we never broke up.
对 我们没分手
No. We didn't.
我想我们还是女朋友吧
I suppose we are still girlfriends.
那就好
Good.
我打算原谅你
I'm going to forgive you,
我只是 想说清楚
I just, I wanna be very clear
这事永远不能再发生
this can never happen again.
好吗
Okay?
好的
Okay.
妈 我现在不能说话 忙着呢
Hi, Mother, I can't talk now, I'm busy.
我现在一天走三个小时
I've been walking for three hours a day,
和各种各样的人
with all sorts of people.
我很高兴这对你很有效
Well, I'm glad it's working out well for you.
其实这还挺悲哀的
It's actually very sad for the world,
但这意味着大家都有时间叙叙旧了
but it's meant that everybody's had time to catch up,
我过得很滋润
it's been wonderful.
不不 妈 那样人太多了
No, no, Mum, that's too many people.
你是高危人群
You're in a high risk group.
我觉得不是
I don't think I am.
但你就是
But you are though.
我觉得不是
Well, I don't think so.
我从没感觉这么好过
I've never been this fit.
我的屁♥股♥像尼泊尔夏尔巴人一样翘
I have the ass of a Nepalese Sherpa.
好吧 但你就是高危 妈
Okay, but you are though, Mum.
我一会打给你 好吗
Hey, I'm gonna call you back, all right?
-我不相信你 -我会的
- Well, I don't believe you. - I will!
我有没有说过我又开始用探探了
Did I tell you I'm back on Tinder?
大家都很饥渴
Everybody's in heat.
你能感觉那股热情从电♥话♥里喷涌而出
You can just feel it coming through the phone.
好吧 妈 我一会打给你 好吗
Yeah, okay, Ma, I'm gonna call you back, okay?
我花费了十五年时间
I took 15 years off my age,
但我觉得没关系
but I think that's okay...
别担心 她听不见 我静音了
Don't worry, she can't hear us. I put her on mute.
我能给你支票吗 好 谢谢
Can I write you a check? Okay, thank you.
-谢谢 -有些人现在
- Thank you. - Some people are living
活得非常艰难 对吧
very hard lives though, aren't the?
剧集 | 一切安好 | 导航列表