剧集 | 一切安好 | 导航列表
不 我不明白你了
No, I don't understand you.
你为什么想现在接
Why on Earth would you answer that now?
这可能
Well, I mean, it could--
-想想我们在谈什么 尼古拉斯 -不
- Think about what we're talking about, Nicholas. - No, Well,
-但如果 如果是好消息呢 -尼古拉斯
- but what if it's a... What if it's a nice call? - Nicholas.
或许她在市场看到高中欺负我的人变得很惨
Maybe she saw my high school bully at the market looking sad.
天呐 不可能
Oh, my God. No way.
-不可能吗 -不
- No? - No.
-好吧 -你敢接
- Okay. - Don't you dare.
好吧 好吧 我 我挂了
Fine, fine. I'm ma... I'm making...
-我把电♥话♥挂了 -好极了
- I made her go away. - Great.
好吧 我要给她拨回去
Yeah, I'm gonna call her back now, actually.
-天呐 -不 我要这么做
- Oh, my God. - No, I am.
不 我要给她打回去
No, I am gonna call her back, yeah.
很意外你竟然打回来了
Surprised you bothered to call back.
对 抱歉 今天很漫长
Yeah, sorry, it's just been a long day.
我的一天才刚开始 而我独自一人
Well, mine's just started and I'm all alone
情不自禁想起了
and I cannot stop thinking about
我的前夫在我还没释怀前就死了
how my ex-husband died before I got closure.
对 我知道 那 这很不容易
Yeah, I know. That is... That's a lot to be dealing with.
你知道让我最恶心的是什么吗
And you know what sickens me the most?
-我还在乎 -怎么了
- That I still care. - What?
你不能让她说这些
You can't let her say this.
就算他死了还控制着我
...even in death he's still controlling me.
宝贝 你得让这事停下了
Babe, you have to put a stop to this.
他在上面 他现在就在上面
He's up there, he's up there right now,
沐浴在我的痛苦中
and he's just basking in my pain.
如果你觉得现在是
Well, I mean, if you think now is the right time
和她对质的好时机 那
to confront her, then--
-不 那不是 -不吗
- No. That's not... - No?
-好吧 -不
- Okay. - No.
我想达伦有点施虐狂
...I think Darren was a bit of a sadist
或是反♥社♥会♥人格
or he was a sociopath.
我们永远不会知道了
We'll never know for sure.
不 妈 你不能说这些话
No. Mum, you can't say these things.
他是个好爸爸
He was still a good dad.
我不喜欢这个想法
I don't subscribe to the idea that you can't
-为什么不能说死人坏话 -妈妈 住口
- speak ill of the dead. - No. Mum, stop.
我不喜欢你说我爸的坏话 好吗
I don't like it when you say mean things about my dad, okay?
你不能总这么做
You can't keep doing this.
如果你不开心
Well, if you're in a mood,
我想我就去别的地方吧
I think I might take myself off somewhere else.
天呐
Oh, my God.
天呐 她挂我电♥话♥了 不
Oh, my God. She hung up on me. No.
其实这感觉并不好
Actually, that doesn't feel good.
你为什么觉得这感觉
Why did you think this feels...
因为这感觉不好
'Cause this doesn't feel good.
-这太蠢了 -不 这是好事
- This is dumb! - No, that was good.
你让自己优先
You put yourself first.
你设定了界限
You set boundaries.
不 我喜欢陪着我妈
No, I like being there for my mum.
我刚才那么说
I only said that just then
是因为你站在那盯着我
'cause you were standing there staring at me
带着压力和看不起
with all your pressure and judgment.
其实陪着我妈是我喜欢做的事
When actually being there for my mum is a thing that I like.
你不能一直陪着所有人
You can't be there for everybody all the time.
你不为她负责
You're not responsible for her.
好吧 我要给她打回去道歉
Yeah, actually I'm gonna call her back and apologize.
-不 -就要
- No. - Yes.
-不行 -我就要
- No! - Oh, yes!
拜托 继续说车轱辘话吧
Please, let's do this for a lot longer!
好吧 抱歉
Okay, fine. Sorry.
听我说完 好吗
Just listen to me for a sec, though, please?
我觉得你把所有人的感情置于
I think that you put everyone's feelings
比自己优先的地位是因为你害怕
before your own because you're scared
如果你不这么做 他们会像你♥爸♥爸那样离开你
that if you don't, they're gonna abandon you like your dad did.
但达伦离开不是你的错
But Darren leaving wasn't your fault.
好吗 你可以伤心
Okay? And you're allowed to be sad.
好吗 而且你可以让别人知道
Okay? And you're allowed to let other people know
你的感受 即使这让他们难过
about your feelings even if it makes them sad.
没人会离开你
No one is leaving you.
我们都太爱你了 知道吗
We love you too much. Okay?
你听到了吗还是
Did you hear that or...?
你刚才说的话很温馨 我喜欢
What you said was very nice. I liked it.
让我感觉很好
It made me feel good.
喂
Well, hello, there.
你怎么了
What's happening with you?
我发现猫头鹰把鸟食里所有的老鼠骨头
Well, I found out that owls spit up all the mouse bones
都挑出来吐掉了
that they eat in little pellets,
如果你找到所有的就能搭个老鼠骷髅
and if you find one you can build a mouse skeleton.
但它们不给我机会
But they won't give me one.
你从来对体育或运动不感兴趣 对吧
It's never sports or exercise for you, is it?
其他什么都可以
Literally anything else.
但搭个老鼠骷髅很不错 对吧
Well, it's quite good to build a mouse skeleton, though, isn't it?
我觉得很好
I think it's good!
我不得不重回探探
So I had to go back on Tinder.
马尔科姆怎么了
What happened to Malcolm?
他也在那
Oh, he's on there.
其实我就在找他
That's who I'm looking for, to be honest.
我知道他图谋不轨
I knew that he was up to something,
所以我在他手♥机♥上装了追踪系统
so I put a location device on his phone.
-什么 -而且他的确是
- What? - And he was.
-不会吧 -就是
- No. - He was.
他在城里到处晃
He was crisscrossing all over town.
每次他去一个新的咖啡厅
And every time he showed up at a new cafe,
我就在那
there I was.
所以我想他知道到底是怎么回事了
So I think he worked out what was happening,
之后我就没有他的音讯了
and I haven't heard from him since.
很难想象要是你们匹配上了
It's hard to imagine what you've got planned
你打算说什么
to say if you match.
我有很多想说的
Oh, I think I'd have a lot to say.
这你就不用担心了
Don't you worry about that.
剧集 | 一切安好 | 导航列表