剧集 | 一切安好 | 导航列表
我尽力了 但我做不到
I tried my best, but I can't.
我就是做不到
I just can't.
我一个人永远都做不到
I'm never gonna be able to do this alone!
你想回家吗
Do you wanna go home?
好的
Okay.
我们这就回家
We're going back home.
这是谁啊
Who is this?
又孤零零了
Alone again.
一切安好
第二季 第一集
又到了一天中我们进来的时候了
It's the time of day that we come in.
我们 你喜欢的人
Huh? Us, the people that you like.
是的
Yeah.
我们会在这个时候进来
The time of day where we come in
试图改变你的生活
and try to change your life.
变得更好
For the better!
出去
Get out.
那个
Well, um...
我们想着通过跟我们一起玩
we thought you might change our lives for the better
你或许能改善我们的生活
by hanging out with us.
做什么
And do what?
这个嘛
Well...
-有很多事可做 -是啊
- There's things to do. - Yeah.
我们会找到事情做的
We'll find things to do.
-没错 -闭嘴
- Yeah. - Shut up!
然后出去
And get out.
好吧
No, okay, yeah.
当然 我们 我们会
Of cour... W-we'll... We'll...
听着 要不我们再多给你点时间
Look, um, why don't we give you some more time?
今天要多久
How much time today?
60分钟
Sixty minutes?
这很久呢
Oh, wow, that's a lot of time.
玛蒂尔达
Matilda?
90分钟
Ninety minutes?
定时90分钟
Set timer for 90 minutes.
我们今天要做什么
But, like, what are we going to do today?
也许我们该把垃圾倒了
Maybe we should take the trash out?
有趣的提议 我们讨论下
Interesting pitch. Let's discuss.
拜托我们能把垃圾倒了吗
Please can we take the trash out?
我不知道
I don't know.
-拜托 -你看
- Please! - Well, you see...
但是
But, like...
我们真想把垃圾倒了吗
Do we want to take the trash out?
你懂我意思吗 这才是真正的问题所在
Do you know what I mean? That's the real question.
因为我不确定我是否想这么做
'Cause, like, I don't know really if I feel like it.
我不想倒
I don't wanna take it out.
但是 但是
But-but...
听我说
Just hear me out.
能有空地方放新垃圾挺好的
It'd be nice to have an empty space to put new trash.
不
No...
拜托 我能自己一个人去倒吗
Please, can I just do it by myself?
什么 我的天
What? Oh, my God.
一个人 你怎么能这样
Alone? How could you?
你脑子秀逗了吗
In what world did you think
怎么会觉得我们会让你这么做
we were gonna allow you to do that?
-真是放肆 -那就陪我去
- How dare you? - Then come with me!
这其实并不简单 对吗
This actually isn't easy, is it?
不简单 因为我不想倒垃圾
It's not easy because I don't wanna take the trash out.
但同时我也不想你抛下我们俩
But also I don't want you to leave us alone,
而我也不想你因为我们不去而感到失望
but also I don't want you to be disappointed if we don't do it.
如果我一个人去倒了呢
What if I just, like, did it?
我不喜欢你这样威胁我们
I don't like it when you threaten us like this!
我是在帮你们
I'm being helpful.
你很清楚你在干什么
You know damn right what you're being!
别合伙欺负我
Stop ganging up on me.
别合伙欺负我们
Stop ganging up on us!
我已经倦了
I'm bored of this now.
你倦了 是吗
You're bored of this, are you?
你觉得我不倦吗
What, you think I'm not bored of this?
你觉得他 你觉得他不倦吗
You think he... You think he's not bored of this?
我们都倦了 吉妮芙
We're all bored of this, Genevieve.
请求抱怨
Permission to complain,
45秒
forty-five seconds?
批准 我来定时
Granted. I'll set the timer.
好 当你观看世界末日电影的时候
Okay, when you watch the end-of-the-world movies,
他们总是会掩饰次要情节
they always gloss over the subplot
一个人刚大学毕业
where there's a guy who's just finished college,
很期待成为牙医
and he's excited to become a dentist,
但他不能再当牙医
but he can't become a dentist anymore,
因为出现了全球疫情
because there's a pandemic,
他有29.2万的学生贷款债务
and he's got $292,000 in student loan debt.
他很期待成为牙医
And he was excited to become a dentist
但他不能再当牙医
but he can't become a dentist anymore
他为了成为牙医付出了很多
and he worked really hard to become a dentist.
嗯 我以为的世界末日里
Yeah, I mean, I was expecting an apocalypse would have
会有很多奔跑 杀戮 火热的爱情
a lot more running and killing and loving super hard
以及放史密斯飞船乐队的歌♥
and Aerosmith playing.
我爱你们 但是
And I love you both, but--
这不是生活
This is not a life.
-这不是生活 -不是生活
- This is not a life. - It's not a life.
剩下的时间给别人吧
I yield my time.
你想 你想看看我的牙齿吗
Do you want... You wanna look at my teeth?
你的牙出问题了吗
Are they giving you trouble?
没有
No.
但我愿意假装
But I'm willing to pretend.
好
Okay.
好 那我们就需要你的小镜子
Okay. Well, then we need your tiny mirror.
艾利克斯 你的小镜子呢
Alex, where is your tiny mirror?
不在这里面
It's not in here.
你拿走了吗
Did you take it?
应该没有 但是
I don't think so, but...
有可能 我也不知道
I mean, probably. I don't know.
有人记得我
Does anyone remember me
想要看一个角落里的小东西吗
wanting to look at something small that's also around a corner?
我们要不要去找
Should we find it or...?
我记不起我们为什么会觉得这好玩了
I can't remember why we thought this was funny.
我也一样
Me neither.
我很遗憾 亲爱的 你以后会成为牙医的
I'm sorry, baby, you'll get to be a dentist one day,
到时一定会很美妙
and-and it will be beautiful.
是的 你会成为最可爱的牙医
Yeah, you're gonna be the most delightfully dainty dentist.
这个定时器是干什么的
What's that timer for?
玛蒂尔达
Matilda.
该死
Oh, shit.
你们不能老是进来
You can't keep coming in here.
你已经说过了
Yeah, no, that's been said.
我会出去的 真的 我只是需要专注我的工作
I'll come out, I am, I just need to focus on my work.
你在忙什么
What are you working on?
我有很多项目
I've got a lot of projects.
我这些天的工作量超大
My workload is in the roof these days.
什么项目
What projects?
你们这样不公平
You're being unfair.
玛蒂尔达 你说的是事实吗
Matilda, are you telling us the truth?
是啊 你们为什么不能站在我这边呢
Yes. Why aren't you on my side?
我们这里没有阵营
Well, there's no sides.
如果有阵营 我们会支持你的
If there were though, we'd be on yours.
我要集中精力进入本地的大学
I need to focus on getting into a local college.
好吧
Okay.
是啊 如果我考不上 我就得去当工厂妹
Yes, if I don't, then I'll have to get a job at a factory
去那盖瓶盖了
putting caps on bottles,
就像杰里米那样
like Jeremy is probably doing.
-行吧 -这就是你们想要的吗
- Well-- - Is that what you want for me?
剧集 | 一切安好 | 导航列表