剧集 | 一切安好 | 导航列表
我也是 不 我也是
So was I. No, so was I.
那我们真的要这么做吗
Um, so are we really gonna do this?
我门而要出去吗 就像
Are we really gonna go out, on, like a...
约会
On a date.
那可真是不一般
Well, well, isn't that something?
我猜我有点担心 或许
Well, I guess I'm just a little bit worried that maybe,
或许你让玛蒂尔达跟男人做♥爱♥是因为
maybe you're letting Matilda have sex with men
即使这会伤害你
even though it hurts you
为了让她喜欢你 你会这么做
just so that she keeps liking you.
-对 没错 -好吧
- Yes, that is correct. - Okay.
玛蒂尔达想和男人做♥爱♥
Well, Matilda wants to have sex with men
这让她开心
and that makes her happy,
我想让她开心
and I wanna make her happy.
所以如果我能让她开心 她就会爱我
So if I make her happy, she will love me.
这点我说不好
I... I don't know about that.
或许玛蒂尔达跟我在一起不会让她永远开心
Maybe Matilda being with me won't make her happy forever
她会跟我分手 我会难过
and she'll break up with me and I'll be sad,
但其他的选项就是现在分开
but the alternative is to break up now,
我还是会难过
and I'll be sad anyway.
我们觉得尝试幸福挺好的
We think it's good to try and be happy.
尼古拉斯 你是在和德雅争吵
Nicholas, did you just have an argument
然后德雅在教育你"尝试幸福挺好的"吗
that led to Drea teaching you it's "Good to try to be happy"?
不 我们 我们只是聊天
No, we had a... we had a chat.
我们在培养感情 对吧 德雅
We were bonding. Weren't we bonding, Drea?
告诉她
Tell her.
我感觉好累
I just feel tired.
你还喜欢我吗
Do you still like me?
跟以前一样
Same as before.
那么
So, uh...
我打算闪人了
Imma bounce.
跟高兴见到你们大家
It was nice to meet you all.
拜
Bye.
还有 如果你们需要
And, uh, if you ever
找人装太阳能板
wanna install some solar panels,
联♥系♥我
give me a call.
差点忘了我的酒
Almost forgot my wine.
德雅 德雅 他拿走了酒
Drea... Drea, he took the wine.
他拿走了酒
He took the wine.
他为什么不能拿 这是他的酒
Why can't he take it? It's his wine.
好吧 我们来进行仪式吧
Okay, let's do our ritual.
伊恩 我们让你离开
Ian, we are asking you to leave.
走吧 伊恩 走吧
Out with you, Ian. Out!
出去 伊恩
Get out, Ian!
走吧 伊恩 走吧
Out with you, Ian. Out!
出去
Out!
离开这里
Leave this place!
赶紧滚开 伊恩
Bloody rack off, Ian!
离开 伊恩 离开
Scram, Ian! Scram!
滚开
Rack off!
剧集 | 一切安好 | 导航列表