剧集 | 一切安好 | 导航列表
- I can't do that. - Yes. You can, you can.
-我做不到 -你可以 而且你也要做
- I can't do that. - You can! You can and you will!
不 她会再次躲进房♥间不出来的
No, she'll disappear into her bedroom again.
那你就再让她出来
Then you'll get her out again.
这里没有轻松的路
There is no easy road here.
唯一轻松逃脱的人是托比
The only person who had an easy out was Toby,
他毁了大好机会 因为他痴迷于爱
and he blew it 'cause he's obsessed with love.
我也总是回到这个主题上
Well, that's what I keep coming back to too.
我们不是认为爱是美好的吗
Don't we think that love is like pretty good?
别再找借口了
Stop making excuses.
我没有找借口
I'm not making excuses.
我只是觉得自己不能这样 好吗
I just don't feel like I'm allowed, okay?
我不是她们的爸爸 她们也没选我管她们
Like, I'm not their dad, they didn't vote me in charge.
尼古拉斯 你是想让我
Nicholas, are you asking me
替你去跟玛蒂尔达谈吗
to talk to Matilda for you?
因为这是我能想到的 唯一的帮忙办法
Because that's the only other way I can think of helping.
我们都同意青少年
We both agree the teenagers,
18岁小孩
the 18-year-olds,
不应该结婚 对吧
shouldn't be getting married, right?
-对 -那好
- Yeah. - Okay.
那我要替你去跟玛蒂尔达谈吗
So, am I talking to Matilda for you?
你是想让我这么做吗
Is that what you're asking me?
不是
No.
我觉得传统上不是岳母
I don't think it's tradition for the mother-in-law
来取消婚礼
to call off the wedding.
尼古拉斯 你长得可真高
Nicholas, you're a surprisingly tall man.
你的男朋友是个受训牙医
Your boyfriend is a trained dentist.
你在世界上的一切都顺风顺水
You have everything in the world going for you,
再加上还有一份厚厚的文件
plus a thick piece of paper somewhere
说你负责这两个小女人
saying that you're in charge of these little women.
我其实找不到那一沓文件了
I actually haven't been able to find that piece of paper.
你能做到吗
Can you do this?
我在想
So I was thinking...
你知道我高中里
You know all the people who got married
18岁就结婚的人 他们都是基♥督♥徒
from my high school at 18 were, like, very Christian,
我很确定他们结婚的唯一原因
and I'm pretty sure the only reason why they got married actually
就是为了做♥爱♥ 但是
was so they could have sex, but that's, um...
那对你来说不是问题 对吧
That's not really a problem for you, is it?
因为你过去一个月已经和两个人做过爱了
Because you've had sex with two people in the last month.
还都叫伊恩
Both named Ian.
对 是的
Yeah, I have.
还有你知道 我...
And, you know, I...
我只是在考虑
I was just thinking about how, um...
你知道的
You know, you know,
感情到了成熟的时候
relationships when they're meant to be...
就...
that, um...
你不需要证明什么
You don't have to really prove anything.
对吧 它们就
Do you? You know, they-they...
自然而然会持久
they sort of just last.
你懂我的意思吗
Do you know what I mean?
我想懂吧
I think so.
玛蒂尔达 我觉得你不该向德雅求婚
Matilda, I don't think you should propose to Drea.
你不想让我结婚
You don't want me to get married.
现在不想 因为你才18岁
Not now. No. 'Cause you're 18.
我已经找到了真命天女
And I've already found my one.
我很幸运
I'm lucky.
你知道如果我
Do you know who I'd be with
18岁就跟我的"真命"结婚会怎么样吗
if I had married my "The one" when I was 18?
我会跟一个女人在一起
I'd be with a woman.
一个叫莎莉·斯文森的女人
A woman named Sally Swensen.
你觉得因为我有自闭症
Do you think just because I'm autistic
我就不知道自己是否爱上别人了吗
that means I don't know whether I'm in love or not?
不是
No.
玛蒂尔达 这与你的病无关
Matilda, that is not what this is.
你才18岁 18岁结婚太早了
You're 18. 18 is too young to get married.
仅此而已 这就是全部的理由
That's it. That's the whole story.
你知道还有谁18岁就结婚了吗
Do you know who else got married when they were 18?
我妈妈
My mum.
这真的不是你的决定
This really isn't your decision.
我能替自己做决定
I can make decisions for myself.
只是
Oh, it's just...
苏茜想让我跟你谈谈
Suze wanted me to talk to you about it.
你跟苏茜说了
You talked to Suze?
什么 你是怎么说我的
What? What did you say about me?
没什么 她只是担心
Nothing. She was just worried.
那她为什么担心
Then why is she worried?
你让她担心的吗
Did you make her worried?
她担心自己的青少年女儿结婚
She's worried about her teenage daughter getting married.
你为什么不能...支持我
Why can't you just... support me?
你们为什么都不支持我
Why can't any of you just support me?
我在支持你
I am supporting you.
好吗 这就是支持
Okay? This is that.
这就是支持的样子
This is what that looks like.
你不比我更清楚我要什么
You don't know what I need better than I do.
我爱德雅 我想这么做
I love Drea and I wanna do this.
如果你不喜欢 那就
If you don't like it, then just...
别管了
stay out of it.
我不能不管
I can't stay out of it.
我真的不能 抱歉
I actually can't. I'm sorry.
我不能 这次不行
I can't. Not this time.
好吗 这件事太重大了
Okay? This is too big a thing.
你不能在18岁结婚
You can't get married at 18.
这是个错误 抱歉
It's a mistake. I'm sorry.
但不行
But the answer's no.
不 你不能向德雅求婚
No, you cannot propose to Drea.
滚出我房♥间
Get out of my room.
这样其实更好
It's actually better.
我做个刻薄反对的哥哥
I'm being the mean disapproving brother.
我在给你年轻的禁忌之恋
I'm giving you young forbidden love.
我恨你
I hate you.
-宝贝 -你不比我
- Babe. - You don't know
更清楚我要什么
what I need better than I do.
我只希望我能让你感受到
I just wish I could make you feel...
我对德雅的感情 这样你就明白了
how I do about Drea so you would understand.
玛蒂尔达
Matilda...
滚...出去
Get... out!
别这样
Oh, come on.
我带你来到一个满是隐藏小秘密的屋子
I brought you to a room of tiny hidden secrets
我们还有其中一个箱子的钥匙
and we have a key to one of them.
这是纳尼亚传奇里的故事了
This is Narnia-level shit.
我知道保险箱房♥间长什么样
I know what a safety deposit room is.
我看过电影
I've seen movies.
来吧
Come on.
站在这里 好吗
Just stand here. Okay?
好了
All right.
手臂放下
Put that down.
手臂放下
Put that down.
谢谢
Thank you.
-你看 -这是什么
- Look. - What is it?
这是什么呢 是一个你♥爸♥爸
What this is... is it's a very cute idea
达伦·莫斯的温馨主意
by your dad, Darren Moss.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
那些是我的吗
Are those mine?
对 一部分是 你看
Yeah, some of them, look.
这是给你21岁生日的
That one's for your 21st.
这个 这个
This... this...
是给吉妮芙21岁生日的
Genevieve's getting on her 21st.
这个是给你孩子的
This right here is for your baby. Ugh.
你有什么
What did you get?
这个嘛
Yeah.
我什么也没有
剧集 | 一切安好 | 导航列表