剧集 | 一切安好 | 导航列表
你们看不到我看到的东西 自♥由♥
我看到了脏兮兮的地毯
I see stained carpet.
对 但你妈不会在上面走来走去
拜托别这样说
Please don't.
这是自♥由♥的地毯 自♥由♥的餐台
帮帮我
Help me.
那你的首个自♥由♥之夜
So, uh, what will you do
要做些什么
with your first night of freedom?
我早餐要喝橙汁
不用听人唠叨糖尿病
好吧
Okay.
尼古拉斯呢
我没想过要邀请他
Um, I just didn't think to invite him.
是啊 你怎么没邀请尼古拉斯
Yeah, why didn't you invite Nicholas?
没什么
It's nothing.
最近我跟他出了点问题
Like, lately it's been challenging.
你应该跟他分手
向前看
他从不听我说话
He never listens to me
他常常让我觉得
and he's always making me feel like
我的抱怨很蠢
I'm dumb for complaining.
关系不会改善
人们没意识到这一点 因为他们不断恶化
你只有摆脱了 才会意识到有多糟糕
我跟你和妈妈不一样
I'm not you and Mom.
听听老爸的智慧吧 事情不会改善的
好吧 我不同意
Okay, well, I don't agree with that.
他只想我跟他一起单身 那样他就不孤单了
He just wants me to be single with him so he's not alone.
以后你回头看 就会发现我是对的
你会希望我还活着 好跟我道歉
一切安好
第二季 第五集
-我要走了 -别走 等等
- I'm going now. - No. Wait, wait, wait, wait.
首先 我要跟你道歉
First, I got this whole apology for you.
为什么道歉
What for?
因为你不高兴了
Well, 'cause you got upset.
因为我不高兴 所以现在是我的问题吗
Because I got upset, so it's on me now.
好吧 我知道了
Well... Oh, I see.
不 我只是...
No, I just, um...
不 我只是想道歉
No, I just wanna apologize...
我只是因为...
...that, um, I, just because...
我真以为我能做到的 但我就是...
Oh, I really thought I could do this, but I just...
道歉的话 总是卡在我的喉咙里
Apologies, you know, they always get stuck in my throat.
行吧 要我搜搜"如何道歉"吗
Okay, should I search "How to do an apology"?
不用 我觉得这样就行了 我想我们和好了
No, I think it's fine, I think we did it.
我想你明白我的意思
I think you get it.
"步骤一 承认错误"
"Step one: acknowledge the mistake."
好吧 我觉得...
Okay. Um, I think that, um...
我没怎么询问你
Well, I didn't ask you how you feel
对于父母离婚这事的感受 对吧
about your parents' divorce enough. Right?
-还有呢 -还有吗
- And? - And?
我问的时候
When I do ask, I, um,
我有点像机器人
I'm a little bit robotic-seeming.
是这样吗 是这样做吗 我这样做对吗
Is that good? Am I doing it? Am I doing a good job?
是啊 你做得很好 我觉得你方向没错
Yeah, you're doing a great job. I think you're right on track.
如果这是你想要的话
It's just that you should have just told me
你应该直接告诉我的 好吗 因为我不...
if that's what you wanted, okay? 'Cause, like, I didn't...
如果你不说 我怎么会知道
How am I to know if you don't tell me?
好吧 步骤二是"承认责任"
Okay, well, step two was "Take ownership,"
所以你这步错了
so you fumbled there.
这玩意一直在哔哔响 是吧
It just keeps beeping, doesn't it?
-一直... -要试试最后一步吗
- Just k-- - Should we try the last step?
一直在哔哔响
Just keeps beeping.
好的 请说
Um, yes, please.
"步骤三 承诺改变"
"Step three: Commit to change."
这感觉像在撒谎 不是吗
That just feels like a lie, doesn't it?
是啊 人其实不会改变 是吧
No, it does, people don't actually change, do they?
我就等你好好想想你刚才说的那句蠢话
I'm just gonna wait out you processing that.
好吧 我...
Okay. I'm, um...
我会努力尝试运用同理心 不那么像机器人
I'm gonna try harder to be less robotic with my empathy,
因为跟机器人约会不容易 是吧
because it's not easy to date a robot, is it?
因为你没法真正信任机器人
'Cause you can't really trust robots.
所以我要做的是 我要试着更加...
So, what I'm gonna do is I'm gonna try and be more...
我要试着更少...
I'm gonna try and be less...
我要试着更常说"嘿 兄弟"
I'm gonna try and be more like, "Hey, buddy."
-你做到了 -我做到了吗
- You did it. - I did it?
是啊
Yeah.
天啊
Oh, my God.
-晚点见 -再见
- I'll see you later. - Bye.
你的心马上就要激动难平了
Your heart's about to be all aflutter.
为什么
Why?
这是你的特别小朋友送的
It's from your special little friend.
奥斯卡
Oscar?
有人给我送了礼物
Someone bought me a present.
今天不是我生日
It's not my birthday
他们甚至跟我没有关系
and they're not even related to me,
他们送了我礼物
and they bought me a present.
-是什么礼物 -是张唱片
- What is it? - It-it's a record.
那真不错
Well, that's quite nice.
在一个... 你有点过于平静
It's in a... Sort of quite calming
-像是在意料之中 -是啊
- in its expectedness, actually. - Yeah.
我其实非常喜欢 打开礼物盒子
I actually quite liked that. Opening up that box.
我们要把这个放哪
Where do we, like, put that?
车♥库♥里有台唱片机
There's a record player in the garage.
我很乐意去找唱片机
I'd bloody love to look for a record player.
我去找
I would.
OMW的意思是"我在路上了"
OMW means "On my way."
GTHI是很高兴收到你的消息
GTHI. Good To Hear It.
这是个新暗号♥
That's a new one.
不用写下来 我只是开玩笑
Don't write that, it's a joke.
她们在这呢
Here they are.
是德雅和玛蒂尔达
It's Drea and Matilda.
德雅 玛蒂尔达 德雅 玛蒂尔达
Drea, Matilda. Drea, Matilda
她们不是同性恋 但却在一起呢
They're not lesbians but they are together.
互不触碰 但却爱着彼此呢
Never touching but they are in love-ah-ba-ba-ba
其实我是个同性浪漫吸引的无性恋者
Actually I identify as homo-romantic asexual.
-好吧 -我们邀请了一个叫伊恩的男人
- Okay. - We invited a man named Ian over
来一次没有附加条件的约炮
for a no-strings-attached hookup.
什么 一个男人
A what, a man?
-没错 -谁
- Yes. - Who?
伊恩
Ian.
-他26岁了 -不行 26岁太老了
- He's 26. - No. 26 is too old.
拜托告诉她们26岁太老了
Please tell them 26 is too old.
26岁在中世纪已经算老人了
26 was a senior citizen in the Middle Ages.
我真喜欢你这么了解历史 吉妮芙
I love how much you know about history, Genevieve.
-他是谁 -伊恩
- Who is he? - Ian.
这个我知道 但我们对他有什么了解
Yes, I know that, but, like, what do we know about him?
我们不了解他的任何东西
We don't know anything about him.
我们说好了不问他
We've agreed not to ask him.
对 玛蒂尔达会自我介绍
Yeah, Matilda will introduce herself
然后她会带他去房♥间
and then she'll take him into the bedroom.
等等 这是你们一起做的事吗
Wait, this is something you guys are doing together?
我是无性恋者 吉妮芙 我在那干什么
I'm asexual, Genevieve. What would I do in there?
德雅留在厨房♥
Drea stays in the kitchen.
我不非得留在厨房♥
I don't have to stay in the kitchen.
我可以在任何我感觉舒服的地方
It's wherever I feel comfortable.
听你这么一说 这计划很不错
Well, when you put it that way, it's a beautiful plan.
不 我决定不允许你这么做
No, I have decided this isn't allowed.
我不需要你的允许 这房♥子有1/3是我的
I don't need your permission, I own a third of this house.
对 这话说得没错
Well, actually I think you do.
我18岁了 我可以参军了
I'm 18. I'm allowed to join the military.
对 如果你真的想参军
Yeah, and if you were joining the military,
我会说 "宝贝 别这么做
I'd say, "Babe, nah, don't do that.
这样不好"
That's not good."
这真的很重要 拜托你别搞得这么尴尬
It's really important you don't make this awkward
并毁掉一切
and ruin everything!
玛蒂尔达
Matilda...
我不想让一个26岁的异性恋男人来这个屋子
剧集 | 一切安好 | 导航列表