剧集 | 一切安好 | 导航列表
不 宝贝 我们只想让你去吃三明治
No. Babe, all we want for you is to come have a sandwich.
不是所有人都能像你一样整天晃来晃去
Not all of us can prance around all day like you do.
好吧
Okay.
我们可以帮你做点什么吗
Maybe we can, uh, help you with your work?
你们帮不上忙
You can't help.
好吧 不如你给我们弹弹琴
Okay, well, how about you play piano for us?
我晚点再弹
I will later.
好吧
Okay.
那就...
Let's just...
定时一小时
Set timer for one hour.
因此 在美国 当你不确定时
So, in America, when in doubt,
朝钱走就对了 亲爱的 对吧
follow the money, honey. Right?
你认为南北战争
How much do you think the Civil War
与奴隶制的结束有多大关系
had to do with ending slavery?
你认为这跟北方银行家
And how much do you think it had to do
对南方种植园主把利润存入英国银行
with the Northern bankers furious with Southern planters
这一行为愤愤不平有多大的关系
taking their profits and depositing them in English banks?
该死
Shit.
糟了 我竟然睡着了
No, I fell asleep. Oh, no.
我今晚要睡不着了
Now I'm never gonna get to sleep tonight.
而艾利克斯很早就会入睡
And Alex is going to fall asleep so early,
我只能躺在床上困在他身边了
I'm just gonna be there in bed next to him trapped.
-困住 -对
- Trapped? - Yes.
没错 困在你身边
Yes, trapped.
不断搜寻我人生中那些
Scanning for new moments in my life
让我羞愧的新时刻
to feel ashamed about.
我还不知道南北战争结束时发生了什么
And I don't know what happened at the end of the Civil War.
告诉我吧 吉芙妮 拜托
Please tell me, Genevieve. Please.
我们终结了奴隶制...算是吧
We ended slavery... sort of.
那真不错
Well, that's good.
好了 情况有变
All right. There's been a change of situation.
你要知道我是实际监护人
You need to understand that I'm in charge actually,
如果我说是时候该下床了
and if I say that it's time to get out of bed,
那就该下床
then that's it.
就这样 就得这样
That's it. That's done.
你得按照我说的做
That's the thing that happens.
这太蠢了
That's stupid.
你又不是我的上司
You're not the boss of me.
玛蒂尔达 按我说的做
Matilda, that's it.
你要下床
You're getting out of bed.
今天 现在 此刻
Today, like now! Like right now.
-不要 -没得商量
- No! - It's non-negotiable.
你动手啊
Make me.
好 如果你想这样 那我就动手了
Well, if that's what you want, yes, then I'll make you.
快出来 下床 下床
Just get out! Get up! Get up!
尼古拉斯 你太不友好了
Nicholas, you're being hostile.
天啊 地板太脏了
Oh, God, the floor is just too nasty.
你不能决定什么事是不能商量的
You can't decide what's non-negotiable.
我18岁了 我已经够年龄参军了
I'm 18. I'm old enough to enlist in the military.
那行 如果你不下床
Well, fine. If you don't get out of bed,
那我就给你报名参军
I'm gonna enlist you in the military.
玛蒂尔达 军队要很早起床
Matilda, they wake up really early.
他们不会要我的 我有自闭症
They won't take me, I'm autistic.
现在你们出去吧
Now go away.
玛蒂尔达 我同意 你得起床
Matilda, I agree. You need to get up.
是啊
Yeah.
没错 不不不 我也同意
Yeah, no, no. I-I agree too.
我们不会再当好好先生 好好小姐了
No more misters or missus nice guys and girls anymore.
我们态度很强硬
We're being firm.
我们态度非常非常强硬
This is us being very, very firm.
拜托别逼我
Please don't push me.
我已经用尽所有精力
I'm using all of my energy
克制自己别说想说的话了
not to say what I want to say.
你想说什么
And... And what is that?
吉芙妮 你不用试图掩饰你的嫉妒心了
Genevieve, you don't even try to hide your envy.
我进了茱莉亚音乐学院
I got into Juilliard
而你还不知道自己喜欢什么
and you're still looking for a hobby.
尼古拉斯反复无常又不可靠
Nicholas is inconsistent and untrustworthy,
还不了解我 不知道我需要什么
and doesn't understand me or my needs.
艾利克斯跟尼古拉斯约会只是为了钱
Alex is only dating Nicholas for the money
还有用我们的泳池
and to use our pool.
如果你们几个能振作起来
If you guys had your lives together
你们就能可以帮我留在纽约
you could have helped me stay in New York,
留在属于我的地方
where I belong.
我完成了我的部分 进了学校 但你们失败了
I did my part, I got in, but you failed.
这是你们的错
This is your fault.
我是环境的受害者
I am a victim of circumstance,
这是你们的错
this your fault.
你们创造了这种环境
You created the circumstance.
都怪你们
All of you.
再见
Bye.
很好 再见
Yeah, cool. Bye.
我很受伤 就像...
My feelings hurt. Like, um...
我能体会到这种感觉
I think, I think I can feel my feelings.
她的从哪学的
Where did she get that from?
你又没带我出去吃饭
It's not like you take me out for dinner.
她只是重复她在电视上看到的东西
She's just repeating something she saw on TV.
她不是那个意思
She doesn't mean it.
我想 我想联♥系♥几个高中同学
I feel, like, I wanna, like, call people up from high school
问他们是否喜欢过我
and check if they ever liked me.
各位 那些话都不是真的
Guys. None of this is real.
她只是在演戏
She's just doing a show.
行吧 如果那些话不是真的
Well, I mean, if that wasn't real,
那具体得有点奇怪了
it was weirdly specific.
是啊
Yeah.
我不会花钱请人跟我约会
I'm not gonna pay people to date me.
我不知道她为什么会这么想
I don't know why she thinks...
我有一堆人可约
I've got heaps of stuff going for me.
我其实是个有趣的人
I'm, like, I'm, like, actually I'm a fun guy.
这里是洛杉矶
Hey, this is LA.
要是我想找富人约会
I could be dating someone way richer
有一大堆可选
if that's what I wanted.
谢谢你
Thanks.
-是啊 -谢谢
- Yeah. - Thanks.
你们知道纽约的事不怪你们 对吧
You guys know New York wasn't not your fault, right?
是啊 我知道 当然
Yeah, I know. Yeah.
是啊 我...
No, yeah, I'm...
我很绝望 一丝希望都没有
I'm hopeless. I'm without hope.
我有主意了
I-I think I have an idea.
好吧 什么
Okay. What...
为什么 为什么
Why? Why?
玛蒂尔达最喜欢营救别人
Matilda's favorite thing is coming to the rescue.
不不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
玛蒂尔达
Matilda?
宝贝 我切到手指了
Uh, babe, I-I cut my finger,
你有创口贴吗
do you have a Band-Aid?
天呐 流了好多血
Oh, my God, there's so much blood!
有多少血
How much blood?
你还是一如既往喜欢夸大事实
You always over exaggerate, silly.
你需要包扎
You need a bandage.
在走廊的柜子里
They're in the hall closet.
急救包
用点力
Pressure.
举到比心脏高的地方
Higher than the heart.
我能在外面待会吗
Can I hang out, out here?
当然 请便
Yeah. Yes, please.
我一直没有睡觉 因为
I haven't been sleeping because...
我太忙了
I've been so busy.
好吧
Okay.
我能在沙发上睡一觉吗
Can I take a nap on the couch?
当然
剧集 | 一切安好 | 导航列表