剧集 | 一切安好 | 导航列表
Was that good? Did that help you?
对 帮到了 非常感谢
Yes, actually, thank you so much.
非常 非常感谢
Thank you so, so much.
-天呐 是他 -是他吗
- Oh, my God, that's him. - That's him?
我觉得我该走了
I think I should go now.
好吧
Okay.
-德雅 -怎么了
- Drea? - Yes?
我很抱歉我在性方面对女人不感兴趣
I'm sorry I'm not sexually attracted to women.
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
我
I...
我其实觉得自己在性方面不对任何人感兴趣
I actually don't think i'm sexually attracted to anyone.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我是说
I mean...
我做的时候很享受
I enjoyed doing it
因为这让我感觉与你亲近
because it made me feel close to you,
但并不如...和你拥抱
but not as close as... when I would hug you
或看你练习钢琴时那么亲近
or I'd watch you practice playing piano.
有趣
That's funny.
我不想和你做♥爱♥
I don't wanna have sex with you
你也不想和我做♥爱♥
and you don't wanna have sex with me.
对
Yeah.
玛蒂尔达
Matilda...
玛蒂尔达 你愿意做我的女友吗
Matilda, would you want to be my girlfriend
如果你可以跟不是我的人做♥爱♥的话
if you could have sex with people who weren't me?
你是说
You mean...
感情上与你是一对
be with you romantically
但我可以
but I have...
与许多不同男人进行安全性生活
casual safe sex with a variety of men?
对
Yes?
我想不出比这更好的安排了
I can't think of anything better than that.
我也是
Me neither.
那我们又是女友了吗
Are we girlfriends again?
我想是的
I think so.
那现在怎么办
Well, what now?
我还不知道
I don't know yet.
他 他想打给我
He... He-he wants to call me.
用什么
On what?
手♥机♥吧
On the telephone?
他说自己"发信息的时候自我意识太强"
He says he "Censors himself too much when he messages."
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
我不知道 我该给他我的电♥话♥吗
I don't know. Should I give him my number?
我不知道 我从来不知道
I don't know. I've never known.
好吧
Okay.
-好吧 -好吧
- Okay. - Okay.
我觉得
I think-- -
不不不不 是他
Oh, no. No, no, no, it's him.
不好不好
Well, no, no, no.
我不能让你一个人回去
I can't just let you go back out there by yourself.
你好
Hello.
你在吗 你按了"播放"吗
Are you there? Did you click "Play"?
对对 我在看 我在看
Yeah, yeah, I'm watching, I'm watching.
声音调响点 我想听你听的动静
Turn it up. I wanna hear you hearing it.
芭布 我以前听过伦纳德唱歌♥
Barb, I've heard Leonard sing before.
-我们都听过伦纳德唱歌♥ -嘘
- We've all heard Leonard. - Shh!
*阿古拉山*
*...hills of Agoura*
*她打开照相机*
*She turned on her camera*
*她说这就是我*
*And she said this is me*
你感动死了吗
Are you dead?
这个"我"指的是你
The "Me" is you.
这是写给你的歌♥
It's about you!
不 不是
No, it isn't.
等等
Just wait...
你是他的缪斯
You're his muse!
*因为我害怕*
*But I'm scared of not being*
*被爱*
*Love-e-e-ed*
*她说我不能再躲藏*
*She said I won't hide anymore*
*因为我是天鹅*
*'Cause I'm a swan*
*大声敲打你的房♥门*
*Knocking loud at your door*
天呐 确实是关于我
Oh, my God, it's about me.
我 我是天鹅
I'm... I'm the swan.
*我会在你脑中留下小小数据*
*I'll leave a tiny piece of data on your mind*
剧集 | 一切安好 | 导航列表