剧集 | 一切安好 | 导航列表
This feels yuck yuck.
对
Yeah.
你现在在想什么
What are you thinking about right now?
我在想你是否
Well, I'm wondering if you're
对这一切感觉不舒服
feeling uncomfortable about all this.
我感觉
I feel...
嫉妒 还有点焦虑
jealous and a little anxious.
好吧 那嫉妒是否让你觉得
Okay. Does feeling jealous make you think
要是这一切不发生就好了
you wish that it wasn't happening?
我觉得嫉妒不是个很有用的情感
Well, I don't think jealousy is a very useful emotion
而且很自私 所以最好的结果
and that it's selfish. So it'll be a better outcome
就是我不在乎这件事
if I just don't pay any attention to it.
嗯
Right.
你觉得这很奇怪吗
Do you think it's strange
我同意玛蒂尔达
that I'm okay with Matilda
现在跟伊恩在他的卧室里
being in her bedroom right now with Ian?
对 是的
Yeah. Yeah, I do, yes.
但我很习惯奇怪了
But I'm comfortable with strange, actually.
只是 让我担心的是
It's just... It's more that I worry
这会让大家难过
that it's gonna make everyone sad.
现在唯一看着难过的人是你
Well, the only person who looks sad is you.
我们已经打了40分钟电♥话♥了
We've been on the phone for 40 minutes now.
太疯狂了 20年前
That's insane. Like, 20 years ago
电♥话♥费肯定超级贵
this would have been so expensive.
对 长时间煲电♥话♥粥
Yeah. Long drawn-out phone conversations
还有尴尬的沉默在过去等于有游艇
with awkward silences used to be equal to owning a yacht.
里昂·博尼
我们之间的沉默不尴尬 对吧
Our silences aren't awkward, are they?
不不 我不 我不是那个意思
No, no, I mean, I didn't... I didn't mean that.
好吧 "我讨厌沉默"小姐
Oh okay, Mrs. "I Hate Silence,"
我倒数三秒 之后不准沉默 好吗
starting on three, no more silences, all right?
-准备好了吗 -不好意思
- Ready? - Uh, I'm sorry.
谁先说话
Who's-who's gonna speak first?
你问问题 我来回答
Ask me a question and I'll answer.
准备好了吗 一二三 开始
Ready? One, two, three, go.
你现在在想什么
Uh, what are you thinking about?
天呐 我不知道
Oh, God, I don't know.
我想想 聪明人会想什么
Um, let's see, what do smart people think about?
数学 火车
Uh, math? Trains?
现在我在想 "别不小心告诉她
Well, now I'm thinking, "Don't accidentally tell her
那次你被妈妈抓住
"About the time you got caught
在跟气球亲热"
making out with a balloon by your mom."
你在想什么
What are you thinking about?
我在想我很希望
I'm thinking about how I really wish
有那种带着长长电♥话♥线的老式座机
I had one of those old phones with the long, curly cords,
这样我就能像电影里一样用手指卷电♥话♥线了
so I could twirl it around my fingers like in the old movies,
但我的脑中有一小部分
but also a little bit of my mind
一直想着迈克·杰克逊
is always thinking about Michael Jackson.
-对 -对
- Yeah. - Yeah.
-糟糕 我们有尴尬了 -糟了
- Oh, no, we left some silence. - Oh, no.
你应该问我一个后续问题
Um, you were supposed to ask me a follow-up question.
我打破了惯例 抱歉
I-I broke the convention. I'm sorry.
-长颈鹿 -什么
- Giraffes! - What?
长颈鹿
Giraffes.
我想知道你为什么做了昆虫学家
I want to know why you're an entomologist.
嗯 这个
Okay. Yeah, um...
澳大利亚有这些甲虫
So, um, in Australia we have these beetles,
叫做圣诞甲虫 非常酷
they're called Christmas beetles and they're so cool.
它们就像圣诞树的装饰一样
They, like, look like Christmas decorations.
我小时候非常喜欢它们
When I was a kid I was just so obsessed with them
经常抓住它们
and I was always catching them
想让它们告诉我它们的秘密
and trying to convince them to tell me their secrets.
然后 当我大概
Then, when I was like...
17岁 我又想起了它们
17, I thought about them again
我才意识到已经好多年没见过了 一只也没有
and I realized I hadn't seen one for years. Not one.
我感觉可能是因为
Uh, I felt maybe it was because,
我不再像小时候那样
you know, I wasn't spending as much time as a teenager
喜欢玩土了
rolling around in the dirt,
所以我去找了
so I went and I-I looked
然后发现它们不见了
and, uh, they weren't there.
它们去哪了
Where did they go?
我们发现它们不再繁殖了
Well, we worked out that they just weren't breeding
因为它们的栖息地总被破坏
because their habitat was being destroyed.
所以我接下去想知道的是
So what I wanted to know next was, like,
这会有影响吗
does that actually matter?
如果我们失去了圣诞甲虫
Like, if we lose the Christmas beetle population,
这对大的生态环境会有影响吗
is that gonna have wider environmental effects?
然后呢
And?
然后我没完成学业
And, well, I mean, I didn't get to finish it
因为我搬到了这里
'cause I moved here.
那真是
Oh, that's...
真是很难过
that-that's quite sad.
没事
It's okay.
你父母会让你去野外吗
Your parents ever let you out in the wild?
去野外 是说去我家外面吗
In the wild, like, outside of my house?
对 你能出去吗
Yeah, like, are you allowed to go out?
对 我能出去
Yeah, I'm allowed to go out.
酷
Cool.
你为什么问我这个 奥斯卡
Why were you asking me that, Oscar?
你死了吗 你死了吗
Did you die? Are you dead?
我在这
I'm here.
好
Yeah.
我也是 奥斯卡 我也还在
Me too, Oscar. I'm still here.
酷
Cool.
这是我们对话的结尾吗
Is that the end of the conversation
关于我是否能离开我家
about whether or not I'm allowed to leave my house?
不是
No.
酷
Cool.
你知道无性恋者是什么吗
Do you understand what asexuality is?
我之前不知道 说实话
Well, I didn't, um, to be honest.
因为我从没对这件事感兴趣过
Because, well, it's never piqued my interest.
但我昨晚查了一下
But I researched it last night.
你觉得如何
What do you think about it?
我一直在找可以解释
Well, um, I kept trying to look for things
这件事的东西
that would explain what it is,
但唯一的解释就是这个人
and the only thing said was that the person
不想做♥爱♥
doesn't want to have sex.
对 就是这个
Yeah. That's-that's what it is.
对 这只是其中一个
Yes. It's just one of those things
人们说是什么就是什么的事情
that is exactly what the person says it is, and that's that,
而且没有什么可补充的
and there isn't really anything to add.
我理解不了的是
What I don't really get though is, um...
对我来说 性和爱是交织在一起的
well, like to me, sex and love is so intertwined,
分开这两者的话
and, uh, just separating those two things is...
我说不好 感觉很难
I don't know, I don't know, it's hard.
对一些无性恋者来说 对我来说
Oh, well, um, for some asexuals, for-for me...
相同的恋爱感觉还在
...the same romantic feelings are still there.
当我遇见喜欢的人
Like, when I meet someone
我的胸中会涌起兴奋的感情
I get this excited feeling in my chest
我无法停止想念他们
and I can't stop thinking about them
只是 我想一直跟他们在一起
and it just... I wanna spend all my time with them,
但...这其中不包括性♥爱♥
but... sex just isn't involved.
我只是
Like, I just...
我想在他们身边 听他们说话
I just wanna be near them and hear them talking.
或许如果我喜欢多听人们说这些 我就会理解
Maybe if I liked hearing people talk more, I'd get it.
或许我会带你去一些地方 给你看一些东西
Maybe I'll take you somewhere and show you some stuff.
我喜欢一些地方 我喜欢东西
I like somewhere, I like stuff.
我知道好地方 我也知道好东西
Well, I know good somewheres and I know good stuffs.
这得由我决定
Well I'll be the judge of that.
现在我害怕带你出去了
Now I'm scared to take you.
不不 我只是开玩笑
No, no, no. I-I was just kidding.
剧集 | 一切安好 | 导航列表