剧集 | 一切安好 | 导航列表
你好
Hello.
一切安好
第二季 第四集
你好
Hello.
你好
Bonjour!
好 你见过的最美的东西是什么
Okay, what is the prettiest thing you've ever seen?
我的毕业舞会裙子
My prom dress.
如果你能把你的脸刻进山里 你愿意吗
If you could carve your face into a mountain, would you do it?
当然 珠穆朗玛峰
Of course. Mount Everest.
好
Okay.
如果我们今天多做几次弓步练习
Do you think it would help you stop thinking about Drea
你觉得会有助你停止思考德雅
and help me stop thinking about my parents
助我停止我父母吗
if we did lots of lunges today?
不行 德雅要来
I can't. Drea's coming over.
所以我需要你马上离开
So, so I need you to leave now.
好吧
Okay.
芭布
Hey, Barb.
我了解了一些跟番茄有关的知识
I learned something concerning about tomatoes.
不是吧 番茄怎么了
Oh, no, what now? What's happening with tomatoes?
我听的这个播客
This podcast I listened to
说番茄会让你的阴♥道♥变臭
said that they make your vagina taste bad.
芭布 这太扯了
Barb, that's ridiculous.
他们怎么会研究这个
How would they even research that?
他们确实有研究
They did research it!
那些可怜的老鼠
Oh, those poor mice.
这很有道理 跟酸有关
It makes sense. Something to do with the acid.
芭布 这不是真的
Barb, it's not true.
就算是
And even if it was,
我保证 任何足够接近你
I promise you, any boy close enough
并说出这话的男孩都会很感激你
to tell you would be just so grateful.
万分感激
Just so, so grateful.
他们不会露出批判的眼光
They won't be casting a critical eye.
我得挂了
I gotta go.
没人会当着我面跟我说的
No one's gonna tell me to my face.
他们只会消失 但我会知道原因
They'll just disappear, but I'll know why.
再见 芭布
Bye, Barb.
我其实并不反感他的牛奶壶
I'm not annoyed by his milk jugs, actually.
真的不
I'm just, I'm just not.
通常情况下 我会觉得 "好蠢"
Usually, I would think, "Very, very silly,"
但其实没有 我觉得很好看
but I don't, I think they're charming.
这就是所谓的无条件的爱吗
Is this what unconditional love is?
你不觉得或许爱应该有条件吗
Don't you think maybe love should be conditional?
是的 是的 然而...
Yes! Yes. And yet...
好吧
Okay.
听着 我决定...
Listen. So, I've... I've decided to, um...
让自己走出去
to put myself out there.
继续
Go on.
我发现自己做了件事
I find myself having done something.
给油管拍了个视频
Sort of made a video for YouTube.
这
And that's, um...
这对你们这代人来说也很丢人吗
That's embarrassing for your generation too?
是的
It is.
我还没决定是否要发布
I haven't decided if I'm going to post it.
我需要反馈
I need feedback.
好像从没有人问过我反馈
I don't think anyone's ever asked me for feedback.
大日子
Big day.
最后 我想感谢我的赞助商铁匠斯图尔特
...and lastly, I'd like to thank my sponsor Stuart the Blacksmith.
买♥♥铁皮带扣的时候
And remember to use the code "Horseshoe Stu"
记得使用优♥惠♥码"马蹄铁斯图"
when haggling for a great price on iron belt buckles.
后会有期
A la prochaine!
我看完了
I'm finished!
-怎么样 -怎么样
- So? - So?
我对你关于圣女贞德
What did I think about your video essay
被忽视的妈妈的视频怎么看
on Joan of Arc's overlooked mum?
是的
Yeah.
-太赞了 -真的吗
- Gorgeous. - Really?
毫不费力地提供有用信息加上完美的奇思妙想
Effortlessly informative with perfectly pitched whimsy.
我不知道该怎么做
I'm not sure what to do now.
我觉得你该拿给别人看
Well, I think you'll show other people.
不 绝对不行
No, no, absolutely not.
你知道
You know...
圣女贞德唯一想要的
all Joan of Arc wanted,
她只想要出去
was she wanted to be out there,
纺羊毛
spinning that wool, man.
她想跟她妈妈一起
She wanted to be out there with her mum,
纺羊毛 但她做不到
spinning the wool. But she couldn't do it.
为什么做不到
Why couldn't she do it?
因为她有更高的使命
'Cause she had a higher calling.
她被绑在火刑柱上烧死
She was burned at the stake.
最后 我想感谢我的赞助商铁匠斯图尔特
...and lastly, I'd like to thank my sponsor Stuart the Blacksmith.
买♥♥铁皮带扣的时候
And remember to use the code "Horseshoe Stu"
记得使用优♥惠♥码"马蹄铁斯图"
when haggling for a great price on iron belt buckles.
后会有期
A la prochaine!
太棒了 吉妮芙
That was... so amazing, Genevieve!
太精彩了 吉妮芙
That was so good, Genevieve.
很有趣也很聪明 很...
Just like so funny and clever. Just like... Ahh!
真令人愉悦
So delightful.
我同意
I agree.
是的 我觉得很不错
Yes. I thought it was very good.
尝试新鲜事物很好
It's good to try new things.
我最近就在尝试新事物
I've been trying new things.
我发现在我低谷的时候
I found creative projects are really helpful
创意项目很有帮助
when I was in a dark place.
你该感到很自豪 吉妮芙
You should be really proud, Genevieve.
你们想看我的视频吗
Do you guys wanna see my video?
我没拍
I didn't make it.
是电影《红磨坊》
It's the movie Moulin Rouge.
这是绿色还是红色
Is this green or red?
-绿色 -好
- Green. - Okay.
如果你是色盲
Isn't using chakra stones
用脉轮石是不是有点危险
when you're colorblind a little dangerous?
不知道
I don't know.
我还在摸索
I'm still figuring it out.
我信任你
I trust you.
那你也喜欢吗
Do you like that too?
他每次都会闻他的水
The way he smells his glass of water every time?
是的
Yeah.
是的 我喜欢
Yeah, I like it.
他什么都闻
He smells everything.
他就是我的松露猪
He's my little truffle pig.
好吧 我还有事要告诉你
Okay. I've... I have something new to tell you.
嗯
Okay.
我删除了那个视频
I deleted the video.
那太遗憾了
Well, that's a shame.
非常彻底
Quite thoroughly.
我删除了视频 清空了回收站
I deleted the movie, then emptied the trash
把相机里的也删掉了
and deleted it from the camera
扔掉了备份
and threw away the backdrop
现在一份都没有了
and now I don't have it anymore.
但是...
But...
好吧 不 行吧 那这个如何
Okay. No. Cool. How about this?
我们让艾莉森和萝斯玛丽赛跑怎么样
How about we race Allison and Rosemary?
你想看吗
Do you wanna do that?
当然
Yeah.
不不不 在这里
Oh, no, no, no. In here.
你好
Hello.
妈妈很难过
Mom got hurt feelings
因为我不愿吃她做的番茄肉酱意面
that I wouldn't eat her tomato Bolognese,
而我又不能告诉她真正的原因
and then I couldn't tell her why.
所以只能说我正在抗炎饮食
So I told her I was on an anti-inflammatory diet,
现在她又觉得我不能吃乳制品和碳水了
剧集 | 一切安好 | 导航列表