剧集 | 一切安好 | 导航列表
为什么大家都不喜欢约会对象太热情急切呢
Why doesn't anyone ever want their dates to be eager?
我就喜欢激♥情♥急切
I love eager.
我喜欢欲擒故纵那种
I love hard- to- get.
原来你是「猫男」啊
Oh, you're a cat person.
我们要找个地方做些基佬该干的事吗
Should we go somewhere and do gay stuff?
我才不要再去你♥爸♥家
I'm not going back to your dad's house.
怎么了 我住车♥库♥里啊
What? I stay in the garage.
那地方很僻静
It's so nicely secluded.
就像度假胜地一样
It's- it's like a resort.
我想去 只是不想因体验不好浪费一个好男孩
I do want to, I'd hate to waste a boy.
-但我明天就要离开了啊 -真的吗
- But I leave tomorrow. - You do?
-是的 -好吧
- Yes. - Okay.
你的车♥库♥里有淋浴室吗
Well, does your garage have a shower?
有根水管
It's got a hose.
肯定会有更好的办法
There gotta be a better way.
-去公园怎么样 -好啊
- A park? - Yeah.
太好了 就去公园吧 跟先辈们一样野合
Absolutely. Let's go to a park like our forefathers.
我开玩笑的
I was joking.
我倒是愿意那么做
I would have done it.
为什么你♥爸♥住这里
So why does your dad live here
而不是在澳洲跟你一起生活
and not in Australia with you?
别换话题啊 我们刚刚正有所进展呢
Don't change the subject, we were making progress.
我们之间 有火花存在
We've got... we've got a connection.
我们之间真有火花吗
Do we have a connection?
是的 我们之间有火花
Yes, we've got a connection.
我几乎没怎么说过话
Well, I've barely spoken.
我觉得你自认为你对我产生的任何感觉
I think any feelings you think you have for me
实际上都是你对你自己的轶事拥有的感觉
are actually feelings you have for your own anecdotes.
你也没怎么主动说啊
Well, it's not like you volunteered much.
你应该问我才对 人和人之间就是这样交流的
You're supposed to ask. That's what people do.
好吧
Fine.
你的生活是怎样的
What's your life like?
现在我不想说了
Well, now I don't wanna say.
我打算接受你这回应
I'm gonna accept that
因为我很紧张
because I've just been so nervous
我不得不做一个倾听者了
that I'm gonna have to do the listening.
回答你刚刚关于我的那个问题
To answer your question about me,
我爸抛弃了我和我妈
my dad abandoned my mother and I
因为他在美国把一个女人的肚子搞大了
because he got a woman in America pregnant
后来发现他们的女儿患有自闭症
and then it turns out their daughter has autism,
说实话 跟这种惨况相比 我自然会被冷落
and let's face it, I cannot compete with that.
听上去 你的家庭有好多问题啊
That's like quite a lot of issues.
我能问问你为何选择留在澳洲吗
Well, um, can I ask why you chose to stay in Australia?
你当然可以问
Absolutely you can ask.
我妈给我钱 让我不要离开她 我当时才12岁
My mother offered me money not to leave her. I was 12.
抱歉 这是不是触及太多隐私了
Sorry, is this getting too personal?
你开玩笑吗 当然没有
Are you kidding? Absolutely not.
只是让人很受挫
It's just frustrating
因为我爸利用我妹妹的自闭症为借口离开我们
'cause my dad used my sister's autism as an excuse to leave us
而他可以继续当大好人
while still looking like a nice guy.
好吧 这话题绝对是越聊越触及隐私了
Yeah, this is definitely getting too personal.
我是说 我不...
I mean, I don't- -
或许他的确是个大好人 面对现实吧
Maybe he is a nice guy. Let's face it.
毕竟我从来就没机会真正了解他 笑死人了
It's not like I got the chance to really get to know him. Lol.
然后他跟那位妻子又生了一个女儿
And then he had a second daughter with that wife.
但他一直拒绝跟我妈生二胎
When he always refused to have a second kid with my mum.
没错 我妈酗酒
Yeah, Mum drinks a lot.
然后矛盾就彻底爆发了
And then it all comes out.
他的二婚妻子11年前去世了
His second wife died 11 years ago.
-我们要再接吻吗 -当然 快来吧
- Should we kiss again? - Yeah. Please.
-好啊 -好啊
- Okay. - Okay.
那不如这样吧
Okay, uh, how about this,
你的家人明天会出门吗
is your family gonna be out tomorrow?
-是的 -那我明天过去
- Yes. - I'll come over then.
你写个承诺书 盖章签字就再好不过了
I would like to get that in writing.
你们好啊
Hey, guys.
-你们好啊 我来了 -他终于来了
- Hey, guys, I'm here. - Here he is.
玛蒂尔达 亲爱的 我今天要回家了
Matilda, sweetheart, I'm going home today.
我知道
I know.
那你觉得你会想我吗
Do... Do you think you're gonna miss me?
会的
Yes.
你不觉得你应该告诉他这点吗
Don't you think you should tell him?
我刚说了啊
I just did.
吉妮芙
Genevieve.
吉妮芙
Genevieve!
吉妮芙 亲爱的 我
Genevieve, babe, I'm, uh,
我今天要回澳洲了
I'm going back to Australia today
我超想获得你的一点关注度
and I'd quite like some attention.
-亲爱的 -吉妮芙 亲爱的 你没事吧
- Babe? - Genevieve, honey, you okay?
我们能假装这不是现实吗
Can we please just pretend this isn't happening?
但这就是现实啊
But it is happening.
我们都能看到
We can see it.
我只是在洗衣服而已
I'm just doing laundry.
你尿床了吗
Did you wet the bed?
看上去的确像是你尿床了
It does seem like you wet the bed.
宝贝
Honey.
好吧 行 我说
Look, fine, okay,
我的月经来了
I got my period.
你的月经初潮啊
Your first period.
现在我可以怀孕了
Now I can get pregnant.
我们回头再聊这个话题
We'll talk about that later.
你的月经初潮 你不是都已经 14岁了吗
Your first period? Aren't you like... 14?
现在才来 年纪大了点吧
Isn't that, like, a little old?
你不应该说这种刺♥激♥人的话
That's not the right thing to say.
你没必要觉得羞耻
There is no need to feel ashamed.
月经是作为女人非常自然 非常美妙的一部分
Menstruation is a natural and a wonderful part of being a woman.
我要点纸杯蛋糕做早餐
I'm gonna order cupcakes for breakfast.
你弥补过度了
You're overcompensating
因为我没有妈 又不是第一回这样了
because I don't have a mom, again.
你想听一个秘密吗
Do you wanna hear a secret?
号♥啊 我当然想听秘密
Yes, of course I wanna hear a secret.
我爱上卢克了
I'm in love with Luke!
-哪个卢克 -卢克·扎克瑞·布朗·杰克逊
- Luke? - Luke Zachary Brown Jackson.
蒂尔达 是个人都爱卢克
Tilda, no. Everyone is in love with Luke.
就连老师都爱卢克
Freakin' teachers are in love with Luke.
就连我都爱卢克
Even I'm in love with Luke.
不要啊
Oh, no.
如果我妹妹也爱卢克 那我不能找他约会
I- I can't ask out Luke if my sister's in love with him,
那会让我们分道扬镳的
it'll tear us apart.
不 对不起 抱歉 我没和卢克在一起
No, sorry, sorry. I-I'm not in love with Luke.
我没有那份心
I don't have a heart.
我知道你有心的
Well, I know you have a heart
因为我知道你和莱纳德·琼斯在一起
because I know you're in love with Leonard Jones!
蒂尔达 你不能随便邀请陌生人出去
Tilda, you can't just ask a random stranger out.
为什么
Why?
你怎么知道他喜不喜欢你
Well, how could he know if he likes you
如果他都没见过你
if he's never met you?
我知道他或许不同意
I know he might say no.
但那伤害不了我
And it won't hurt my feelings,
但寻求真爱会让你脆弱
but to find love you have to make yourself vulnerable.
蒂尔达 拜托
Tilda, please.
别
Don't...
你必须得跟他调情
You have to, like, flirt with him.
你知道怎么调情吗
Do you even know how to flirt?
你得问一些关于他们的问题
You're supposed to ask questions about themselves
假装他们比你聪明
and pretend that they're smarter than you.
-你在油管上学的吗 -对啊
- Did you see that on YouTube? - Yes!
你怎么还在这
Why are you still here?
不 不 不 走 走吧
No, no, no, go. Go.
怎么了
What?
剧集 | 一切安好 | 导航列表