剧集 | 一切安好 | 导航列表
可不是很明智
that's controlling your trust fund.
她没有说她恨你
She didn't say she hates you.
她说她现在恨你
She said she hates you right now.
你是个只能拿C的人吗
Are you a C person?
我们就这么决定了吗
Is that what we've just decided?
你就这么将就了吗
Is that what you're settling into?
你完全没有让我感觉好点
You're not making me feel better.
是啊 我没有想让你感觉好点
Yeah, I'm not trying to make you feel better.
我改变战术了 我想让你感觉糟透了
I've changed tactics. I'm trying to make you feel bad.
你无权这么和我们说话
You don't get to talk to us like that!
又不是我们选择的你 我们是被留给你了
Okay, we didn't choose you! We were left with you!
出去
Get out.
什么
What?
下车
Get out of the car.
不 玛蒂尔达
No. Matilda, Matilda.
我们不下车 我们只是
We aren't getting out of the car. We just...
下 车
Get... out.
你们对我们那天吵架
So, what did you girls think about
有什么看法吗
that fight we had the other day?
我不太开心 怎么了
I didn't enjoy myself. Why?
我其实没再去想了
I haven't really thought about it again.
得了
Just...
才不是呢 这不是真的
That can't be true. That isn't true.
好吧 我想了想
Okay, well, I've thought about it.
这让我想起我妈妈了
And it made me remind myself of my mother,
而这差不多是我生命中
which is more or less the worst emotion
最糟糕的感受
I've ever felt in my life.
我希望我们今天能做些改变
And I was hoping today we could try things a little differently.
-对不起 -为什么
- I'm sorry. - Why?
只是觉得现在是道歉的好时机
It seemed like the right time to say it.
谢谢
Oh, thanks.
我想 我也很抱歉
I'm sorry, too, I guess.
我不确定为什么
I can't pinpoint why.
吉妮芙 你想上大学吗
Genevieve, do you wanna go to college?
你在乎能不能进好大学吗
Like, do you care if it's a good one?
我当然想上大学
Of course I wanna go to college.
那你觉得你成绩这么差
Well, do you think you're gonna get in
还没有课外活动 你能考上吗
with bad grades and no extracurricular activities?
不 但我觉得这很不公平
I don't, but I think it's pretty unfair
我度过了糟糕的一年 你还让我难受
the way you're making me feel after the year I've had.
因为爸爸去世吗
Because Dad died?
是啊 这是主要原因
Yeah, that was the main event.
亲爱的 没人在乎你♥爸♥爸去世了
Babe, no one cares that your dad died.
对不起
I'm sorry.
当我们把你的成绩发给大学的时候
When we send your grades off to colleges,
不会在旁边加个星号♥备注
they don't come with an asterisk
告诉他们你很悲伤
letting them know you were sad.
玛蒂尔达 我们要不要考虑萨姆的建议
Matilda, do we need to consider Sam's suggestion?
你觉得你准备好今年就搬去纽约吗
Do you think you're ready to move to New York this year?
等我去了就知道了
I'll know when I get there.
不 这个答案不够好
No, that's not a good enough answer.
我就问你 你想搬去纽约
Let me ask you this, do you wanna move to New York
还是想和德雅一起留在这里
or would you rather stay here with Drea?
我必须要去茱莉亚音乐学院
I have to go to Juilliard.
你觉得德雅分散了你的注意力吗
Do you think Drea's been a distraction?
我爱德雅
I love Drea.
一直说"是"就好了
Just keep saying yes.
你能一边爱着德雅 一边为纽约做准备吗
Can you love Drea and prep for New York?
-可以 -那你为什么没这么做
- Yes. - Well, then, why haven't you?
我错了
I made a mistake!
好吧
Okay.
我们要不要谈谈吉妮芙说
Should we talk about when Genevieve said
"没有选择我"的事
she "didn't choose me"?
我只是夸张一下
I was being dramatic.
问题是 你们让我
The thing is you guys asked me
不要像父母一样 所以我没有
not to treat you like a parent, so I haven't been.
我一直把你们当朋友 对吗
I've been treating you like a friend, all right?
-对 -没错
- Right. - Yeah.
但你们一直像对待父母一样对待我
But you guys have been treating me like a parent,
也就是说 你们对我差极了
Which is to say, you treat me like shit.
-我同意 -我也是
- I agree. - Me too.
你是真的同意 还是跟着她说
Do you agree or you're just saying it 'cause she did?
坦白地说 我完全没思考关于你的事情
Honestly, I haven't been thinking much about you at all.
事实是 我其实并不在乎 好吗
The truth is I don't really care about that, all right?
我是家人
I'm family.
你们可以不珍惜我
You can treat me like trash
我依旧会在你们身边
and I'm gonna turn up.
但你们需要让别人也留在身边 好吗
But you're gonna want other people to turn up, right?
-对 -我担心的是
- Yeah. - What I'm worried about it is...
你们能给其他人提供些什么
What you're offering the rest of the world.
世界不会倾听 好吗
The world isn't listening, okay?
宇宙不会关心你的问题
The universe doesn't care about your problems.
所有人都只对你能提供的东西感兴趣
All people are interested in is what you are offering them.
人们告诉你要追寻自己的幸福 都是骗人的
People will tell you to follow your bliss, it's not true.
你得追寻他们的幸福
You need to follow their bliss.
你得出现在派对
You need to turn up to the party,
带着酒或者混合饮料
you need to bring wine or a mixed drink.
如果是孩子 像你们一样
Or if you're a child, which you are,
你就带像书或者电子鸡这样的东西
you bring, like, a book or a Tamagotchi,
说点奇闻轶事 表现得有趣一点
bring an anecdote, be interesting.
其他人 他们不会给你成绩单
Other people, they're not gonna give you report cards.
他们不会在这样的远足途中将你隔离
They're not gonna sequester you on a hike like this
给你反馈
and give you feedback.
他们只会玩消失
They're just gonna ghost you.
如果你不想清楚你能够带给这世界什么
If you don't figure out what you have to offer the world
并做出贡献
and then offer it...
你就会变成穷♥人♥
you are gonna be poor,
孤苦伶仃
you are gonna be alone,
以及性生活得不到满足
and you are gonna be sexually frustrated.
我知道这不是
I know this isn't, like, an inspiring,
你会在印有快乐海豚的海报上
uplifting piece of life advice
看到的那种鼓舞人心的人生忠告
you'll read on a poster with a happy dolphin,
但这就是资本主义 贱♥人♥
but this is capitalism, bitch.
你能提供什么
What do you bring to the party?
这会是一次漫长的徒步
This is gonna be a long walk.
我知道如果你尝试的话你能做出什么贡献
I know what you'll have to offer if you try.
玛蒂尔达 你聪明
Matilda, you're smart.
你以前很有干劲
You used to be very driven.
当你花时间去想其他人的时候
Now when you take the time to think about other people,
你非常无私和善良
you're incredibly selfless and kind.
而且你很漂亮
Also, you're pretty.
别忽视这个的重要性
Let's not ignore how important that can be.
吉妮芙 你就像是
Genevieve, you're like a,
你就像是吐真剂
you're like a truth serum, right?
我不是 谢谢
Oh, not me, no, thanks.
就是 对我个人而言
Yeah. Like, for me personally,
你就像是晴雨表
I look to you like a barometer
因为你很踏实
'cause you're just so grounded
你似乎完全明白
and you seem to completely understand
所有情形下每个人的细微差别
the nuance of every person in every situation.
求你停下
Please stop.
我做不到 我太爱你了
I can't, I just love you so much.
好吧
Okay.
说"我爱你"
Say "I love you."
我爱你
I love you.
-吉妮芙 -什么事
- Genevieve? - Yes?
-吉妮芙 -什么
- Genevieve. - Pardon?
我需要听到
I need it.
没问题 我爱你
Sure thing, I love you.
如果你不把这一切
None of these things matter
剧集 | 一切安好 | 导航列表