剧集 | 一切安好 | 导航列表
请关闭手♥机♥
Please turn off your phones.
找到自我 并诚实一回
Find yourself and be honest for once.
你有60秒时间
You will each have 60 seconds.
-谁先开始 -当然是你
- Who should go first? - Absolutely you.
真正的艺术是真实的
True art is authentic.
来自真情实感
It comes from a real place,
灵魂深处
deep down in your soul.
没有那份真实
Without that authenticity,
真正的艺术
true art...
就毫无意义
is meaningless.
缺乏意义
Devoid of meaning.
我在说什么
Wow, what the hell am I even saying?
我说的那些有道理吗
Does any of that make any-any sense?
那些话有
Did it have any...
真正的意义吗
any real meaning?
我准备了这段关于真实的演讲
I-I prepared this speech about authenticity
以及它在艺术中的地位
and its place in art,
现在我才发现这其中的讽刺
and I'm just now realizing the inherent irony in that.
你不能准备真实
You can't prepare to be authentic.
我说了一段练习过的演讲
I mean, I was giving this rehearsed speech,
只为假装这些都来自于我的真心
just pretending that it was all coming to me on the fly like...
仿佛是关乎真实
Like about authenticity.
你能想到比这更不真实的东西吗
Can you think of anything less authentic than that?
我真为20秒的自己感到害臊
Like, I'm literally cringing at the person I was 20 seconds ago.
那个人完全没有理解
Like that-that-that guy just didn't get it.
他只是盯着自己的想法 需求 欲望
He was just stating his wants, his needs, his desires and...
拜托 让我们对自己诚实吧
And, come on, let's be honest with ourselves.
我们都想要最原始的东西
We all just want something so basic...
那为什么我们要大费周章才能得到呢
so why do we go to these great lengths to achieve it?
时间到 下一位
Time's up. Your turn now.
你可以说话 如果你想的话
You can say things, if you'd like.
环球雕刻师
玛蒂尔达
Matilda?
怎么了
Yes?
我很高兴听你弹琴
It's been really nice to hear you play.
但我能戴上降噪耳机吗
But, uh, do you mind if I put on my noise-canceling headphones?
我无法集中注意力
I can't focus.
没关系
That's fine.
天呐 太畅快淋漓了
My God, that was so cathartic.
我说不好 我只是 不敢相信我说了那些
I don't know. I just, I-I can't believe I just said all that.
我说出了自己的感受
I just said what I was feeling.
对 对对 你确实说了
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah, you did that.
我从没感到那么自♥由♥过
I've just never felt so free like that.
我从没感到那么
I've never felt so...
尽在掌握 坦诚 脆弱
So in control, so honest, so vulnerable.
如果我...
You know, if I...
如果我想要什么
if I want something...
我就应该直说
I just have to say it outright.
我现在想要的 吉妮芙
What I want right now, Genevieve...
就是亲吻你
is to kiss you.
不好意思 不好意思 只是...
I'm sorry. I'm sorry, this is just...
-不好意思 我得走了 -我搞砸了吗
- I'm sorry. No, I've gotta go. - Did I screw it up?
不是 我搞砸了吗
No, did I screw it up?
不 你没有 没事的
No, you didn't. It's fine.
不 抱歉 这有事
No, I'm sorry. It's not fine.
-这不是 -不 没事 没事
- It's not-- - No, it's fine. It's fine.
-吉妮芙 -再见 奥斯卡
- Genevieve? - Bye, Oscar!
艾利克斯
Alex?
艾利克斯 是你吗 我在这
Alex, is that you? I'm down here.
对 你好啊
Yeah. Hi.
对 事情有点乱套了
Yeah. yeah, things have gone awry, huh?
我...
I, um...
我本想换自动锁的
Well, I wanted to change the automatic lock, right,
这样我就不会总把自己锁门外了
so that I stopped locking myself out all the time.
我知道你说过让锁匠来换
I know you said to get the locksmith to do it
但我真的以为自己能换
but I just really thought I could do it.
其实我能行
Actually, I can do it.
只是电钻没电了
It's just that the drill went flat
我又找不到充电器 所以
and I couldn't find the charger and, um...
对了 你知道充电器在哪吗
Actually, actually, do you know where the charger is?
-你不知道在哪吗 -不知道
- You don't know where it is? - No.
那我只能去衣柜里了
Well, and then I had to go in the closets, right,
我知道 我知道 我知道
and I know... I know, I know.
我知道我们说好了我不会再那么做
I know we agreed that I wasn't gonna do that anymore
但是 我只是...
but, I just... Yeah.
你懂的
You know.
我真的不知道接下去该怎么办
I don't really know what happened next actually.
但是
But, um...
但我找到了你的表
But I found your watch.
这个
It's, um...
我把你的表丢了
I lost your watch.
别担心 宝贝
Don't even worry about it, babe.
我明天早上会整理好一切
I'll fix it all in the morning.
好吧 你要去睡了吗 因为我刚
Okay, are you going to sleep? 'Cause I just, um...
我刚 我觉得我还不能睡
I just, um... Well, I don't think I can go to sleep yet.
我刚吃了双倍剂量的右旋安♥非♥他♥命♥
I took a double dose of my dextroamphetamine.
我能听音乐吗
Can I listen to music?
-我要去睡觉了 -好吧
- I'm going to sleep. - Okay.
对 他...
Yeah, he's...
剧集 | 一切安好 | 导航列表