剧集 | 一切安好 | 导航列表
我们不会离婚的
We're not getting divorced.
我爸打来了
My dad.
你还好吗
How are you?
你要去哪
Where will you go?
他打手语太性感了 是吧 为什么呢
It's so hot when he signs, yes? Why is that?
仅靠手指就能做所有性感的事
Just doin' all hot stuff with his fingers.
你为什么要跟我说这个
Literally why would you say that to me?
你觉得我受到的打击还不够多吗
Do you think I haven't experienced enough trauma?
我没事 我租了个房♥子
好吧 你租了多久
Okay, for how long?
一辈子
什么...
Wh...
我们的冰块闻起来总是怪怪的
Our ice always smells so weird.
抱歉 爸爸
I'm sorry, Dad.
行吧 没问题
Okay, fine, yes.
如果你想去的话
If you wanna go...
那就去吧
you should just go.
晚点再聊
Talk to you later.
好了 不行 我要把搅拌机里的东西倒掉
Okay. No, I'm just gonna throw the stuff in this blender out
我要出去
and I'm gonna go out there
告诉托比和苏茜
and I'm gonna say to Toby and Suze
你收到了坏消息
that you got sad news
所以我们不喝莫吉托冰沙了
and so we can't have frozen mojitos.
不 我不想让他们知道我很难过
No, I don't want them to know I'm sad.
好吧 抱歉 只是...
Okay, I'm sorry. Just...
好吧 我不想打开搅拌机
Okay, I do not wanna turn this on, I don't,
但我也不知道
but, also, I don't know how to
如果不能拿你当挡箭牌的话
go out there without frozen mojitos
要怎么空手走出去
if I can't tell them that you're sad.
你就做莫吉托吧
Just blend the mojitos.
行吧
Okay.
艾利克斯 你是一名牙医
So, Alex, you're a dentist.
对 但一切都停滞了
Yeah, but with everything on hold,
我现在没有工作 所以...
I'm outta work right now. So...
你们不在车上时会干些什么
What do you guys do when you're not in the car?
什么都做
Oh, this and that.
我是商业地♥产♥评估师
I'm a commercial property evaluator.
天啊 真的吗
Oh, my God, really?
你能给我们的房♥子估个价吗
Could you evaluate our house?
我不评估住房♥是有原因的
There's a reason I'm not in residential.
-别人问他时他总是很生气 -我没生...
- He gets so offended when people ask. - I'm not offen...
我没生气 尼古拉斯
I'm not offended, Nicholas.
我只是不想猜
I'm just not gonna take a guess.
猜猜吧 托比
Just guess, Toby.
-没人在乎 -我不猜 苏珊
- No one cares. - I won't do it, Susan!
我... 苏珊 够了
I... I'm... Susan, please?
来吧 小托 随便猜猜吧
Come on, Tobes, just a little guess.
你大胆猜 你估计这房♥子值多少钱
Just a cheeky little guess. What do you reckon?
我能去趟厕所吗
Uh, can I go to the bathroom?
你想让我... 你想让我陪你去吗
Do you want me to... Do you want me to come with you?
不用
No.
我觉得有朋友陪着去厕所很不错
I think it's nice when a friend escorts a friend to the bathroom.
你觉得我见到你高兴吗
Could you tell I was happy to see you?
我不确定
I wasn't sure.
答案是很高兴
The answer is yes.
我喜欢阳光 可德雅讨厌沙子
I love the sun but Drea hates the sand.
不过我们每个季度总会去一次
We always go once a quarter, though.
这是一开始就立下的家规
That's been a family rule from the start.
你想讨论一下 当我们能接触时
Do you wanna discuss what might happen between us sexually
可能会发生的性关系吗
when we're able to touch?
好啊
Okay.
你想先说吗
Do you wanna start?
-不 -那我先来
- No. - I'll start.
我会吻你的嘴唇
So... I'm kissing you on your mouth.
哪里
Where?
我刚刚说了 吻你的嘴唇
On the mouth, I just said.
不 我问的是 我们在哪里
No, I mean, like, where are we?
一座城♥堡♥
A castle.
真有趣
Fun.
是中世纪城♥堡♥吗
Is it medieval?
不是 轮到你了
No. Mm... It-it's your turn.
这太难了
Oh, this is hard.
告诉我你脑海中
Just tell me the first
第一个关于性的想法
sexual thought that comes to mind.
去吧 苏珊
Do it, Susan.
我们的感情没什么规定 对吧
We don't have any rules in our relationship, do we?
只要 永远不离开我就好
Just, uh, never leaving me.
我们有很多规定
We have a lot of rules.
-大部分都是规定 -确实
- It's... It's mostly rules. - We do.
一堆规定
A lot of rules.
规定一 每个人都要转一圈
Rule number one, everyone does a whirl.
-苏茜 -尼古拉斯
- Suze. - Nicholas?
尼古拉斯
Nicholas?
怎么了 我的美国情人
Yes, my American lover?
这有只死掉的鸟
There's a dead bird.
天啊 就在这 天啊
Oh, my God. No, there is. Oh, my God.
不
Oh, no!
可怜的小兄弟
Poor little buddy.
你知道吗
You know what?
我赌这是猫留下的礼物
I will bet that a cat left it as a gift.
人们看到死鸟的时候总是这样说
Everyone always says that when they see a dead bird,
但我不觉得这是礼物 我觉得这是猫在炫耀
but I don't think they're gifts. I think that cats are showing off.
尼古拉斯 你在干什么
Nicholas, what are you doing?
我想查查这是什么鸟
I wanna find out what species it is.
我们能扔了它吗
Can we just toss it?
我不同意
I wouldn't think so.
不行 在我查出它是什么品种前不能扔
No, not before finding out what species it is.
我觉得它是加州弯嘴嘲鸫
I think it is a California thrasher.
天啊 我觉得你说得对
Oh, my God, I think you might be right.
我觉得这是只小嘲鸫
I think that's a little thrasher.
好吧 现在我们能把它处理掉吗
Okay, now can we get rid of it?
行吧 可以
Okay, yeah.
我能做到的 我要扔了它
I can do it. I'll get rid of it.
我只需要...
I just need, um...
没错 我可以的
Yep, I'll do it.
-给你 -没错 你能做到的
- Here, here. - Yes, you can do it.
-用这个 -谢谢
- Use this. - Oh. Thanks.
你可以的
You can do it.
你可以的
You can do it.
其实...
Actually, um...
好吧 我做不到
Yeah, I can't do it.
不知道为什么 我就是不行
I don't know why. I just can't.
我不能把它...
I can't put it on the...
我不能把它装进去
I can't put it on it.
没关系
Oh, yeah, that's all right.
让托比来
Toby can do it.
-这是老爸的任务 -谢谢
- It's a dad job. - Thank you.
老爸的任务总是最难办的任务
Dad jobs are always the worst jobs.
你知道当妈最难的任务是什么吗
Well, you know what's a bad mom job?
生孩子
Childbirth.
老妈使出杀手锏了 对吧
Mom pulls out the trump card, right?
好吧 把袋子给我
Okay, give me the bag.
那也行吧
Oh, there you go.
宝贝 我觉得你可能扔错地方了
Babe, I think that might be the wrong bin.
对 没错 有机垃圾是绿色垃圾桶
No, that's right. Organics in the green bin.
但不能扔肉
Not meat though.
在瀑布下
Under a waterfall.
在海滩上
At the beach.
海浪叠叠
The waves lapping.
非常公众的场合
Very public.
非常困难的姿势
Very difficult positions.
剧集 | 一切安好 | 导航列表