剧集 | 一切安好 | 导航列表
性♥爱♥要来了
And sex is coming.
我要和长得帅的坏男生做
And I'm gonna do it with the bad guy with the good face,
因为我是个超级颜控
because I'm a highly visual person.
我想在未来回顾高中岁月的时候
I'm wanna look back on my high school years
为自己所作所为骄傲
and be so proud that I did it
即和学校里的所有帅哥都做过
with all the hottest guys in school.
不止一个
More than one?
-不止一个 芭布 -知道为什么吗
- There's more than one, Barb. - You know why?
余生有的是时间
We have the rest of our lives
去找个有好工作并尊重我们的胖子
to settle for someone chubby with a nice job
将就成家
who respects us.
我现在还没准备好在帅哥这方面妥协
I am not prepared to compromise on hotness now.
她过去了
There she goes.
寻花问柳
Chasing tail.
你好啊
What's up?
想要玩玩吗
You wanna chill?
好啊
Yeah. Yeah, cool.
她之后会怎么样
What's gonna happen to her?
全套体验
Everything.
天呐 杜克 我失散已久的宝贝
Oh, my God, Duke, my long lost love.
你好 你好 我的朋友
Hello. Hello, my friend.
我们有事要忙 所以...
Well, we've got stuff to do, so...
当然 好的
Yes, you do. Yeah. Okay.
你好 德雅 你好 杰瑞米
Hello, Drea. Hello, Jeremy.
没人吃我做的汤
No one ate my soup.
里面是什么情况
What is going on in there?
这很... 我感觉很...
It's very... I just feel very...
你好
Hello.
杜克能在厨房♥待上一两个小时吗
Can Duke stay in the kitchen an hour or two?
-取决于 -当然 当然可以
- Depending... - Yes. Yes, of course, he can.
杜克 乖乖
Hey, Duke. Hey, buddy.
准备好了
Ready to roll.
杰瑞米 把衣服脱了
Okay, Jeremy, take off your shirt.
我有点
I got, like...
感觉太
It-it felt too...
我有点尴尬
I got embarrassed.
没事 我要脱掉我的吗
That's fine. Should I take mine off?
暂时不要
Not yet.
我们先做什么
Well, what are we doing first?
-口♥交♥ -口♥交♥
- Oral. - Oral?
我还没洗澡
Haven't even showered.
不如我们各自说自己想做什么吧
What if we each say what we wanna do?
我不想
I don't want to.
你没有获得我的允许
You don't have my consent.
希望你不介意
I hope that's cool.
我列了一份我想尝试的事
Um, I wrote a list of things I wanted to try.
或许你们会想尝试
In case you guys wanna do it instead.
冰块 热蜡 咬
Ice cubes, hot wax, biting.
他真没用
He's such a loser.
爽 性感
Ah, yeah, sexy.
好
Okay.
声明下 我不是真的想让你搬进来
Just to be clear, I, like, really don't want you to move in.
我之前没好好想
I just, I wasn't thinking.
我也不想搬进来
Yeah, I don't want to either.
没人想
No one wants to.
好了
Okay.
我们开始吧
Let's do this.
好
Okay.
问题是
Um, the-the thing is...
我对触摸不是很敏感
I'm hypo-sensitive to touch,
你可能会觉得我没感觉
which you might think means I don't feel things
但实际上我有 只是很微弱
but actually I do, just very faintly.
就像是抓痒 还不怎么舒服
It's like a tickle and it isn't that nice.
好的
Okay.
所以你得牢牢抓住我
So you have to grab me firmly.
我能给你演示下吗
Um, can I grab you to demonstrate?
你试试
You try.
好
Okay.
-能再用力点吗 -好
- Can-can you grab me harder? - Okay.
再用力点
Harder.
非常好
That's awesome.
现在抓住我
Okay, now do it to me.
然后这样
Now this.
杰瑞米
Hi, Jeremy.
糟了
Oh, no.
杰瑞米在走廊
J... Jeremy is in the hallway?
就像冻住了一样
Like he froze.
朋友 要喝汤吗
Hey, buddy, you want some soup?
-行 -很好
- Yeah. - Yeah!
你想喝汤 快来
You want some soup. Come on.
谢谢
Thank you.
很好喝
Good soup.
是吗
Yeah?
这是我的道歉
This is my apology.
来自后排
From the back row.
你能听到我吗
Can you hear me?
这是我的道歉
This is my apology.
我用时太久
I took too long.
结果长了霉
And the mold came.
太阳也下山
And the sun fell.
我是月尘
I'm moondust.
我是余味
I'm aftertaste.
这是我的道歉
This is my apology.
原谅我的慢节奏
For a slow-motion pace.
剧集 | 一切安好 | 导航列表