剧集 | 一切安好 | 导航列表
我都从没发过一张裸照
I've never even sent a nude pic.
-从来没有吗 -没有 拍出来不好看
- Never? - No, it doesn't photograph well.
但我还是拍了 还给别人看了
I turn up with it, though, and then I show it.
专心点
Focus!
我们发了张假的
We sent a fake one.
真狡猾
Cunning.
莱纳德把它传遍了整个学校
And Leonard passed it around the whole school.
一点也不奇怪
Not a shocking twist.
我要告诉她 他做了什么吗
Do I tell her what he's done?
她会觉得我很高兴
She'll think I'm happy about it.
为什么她会觉得你会高兴
Why will she think you're happy about it?
我以前喜欢过他
I used to like him.
这位花♥花♥公♥子♥到底是谁
Who the hell is this Casanova?
你还在吗
Hello?
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do.
我不知道 你知道的比我多
I don't know, you've got more information than I do.
我觉得我应该把他做的事告诉她
I think I should tell her what he's done.
听起来很成熟
That's sounds very sound.
就这么办吧
Do that.
-谢了 -拜拜
- Thanks. - Bye.
现在的孩子啊
Kids these days.
好了 我们说到哪了
All right, okay, where were we?
"欲求不满的无底洞"
Uh, "open sinkhole of need."
可能有点夸张了
Probably a bit much.
当然了 我是欲求不满的无底洞
Of course. I'm an open sinkhole of need.
你让我变成这样的
You did this to me.
-我以前很有趣的 -拜托
- I used to be fun! - Oh, come on.
之前我在墨西哥做了一件
When I did just one little thing in Mexico
你讨厌的小事 你要打包行李走人
that you didn't like, you packed your bags.
你把生鱼倒在了我身上
You threw raw fish on me.
这让你很恼火 你还想要离开我
And it annoyed you and you wanted to leave me.
这很正常
It's normal.
如果我伤害了你 那我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry if I hurt you.
没有 我真的没...
No, I really wasn't, um...
我真的不在意
I really wasn't bothered by it,
我只是想佐证自己的观点
I just wanted some ammunition.
我希望我能想出不再爱你的方法
I wish I could figure out how to stop loving you
那样我就能重获自♥由♥了
so I could just be free.
抱歉 稍等
Sorry. One moment.
不必 接电♥话♥吧 好吗
No, please take it. Yeah?
你好 亲爱的
Oh. Hello. Hey, babe.
还记得我们之前决定过
Remember we decided
如果我提前问了你 我就可以做♥爱♥吗
I could have sex if I asked you first?
我觉得你有点断章取义了
I feel a little taken out of context.
你说过我可以性积极
You said I could be sex-positive.
那是另一回事 但继续说吧
That is a different thing, but go on.
杰里米和德雅能过来 搞场三人行吗
Can Jeremy and Drea come over for a threesome?
这里 你是说就在这里
Here? Like, over here?
他们在等着呢
They're waiting.
德雅我能理解 但杰瑞米呢
Drea I saw coming, but Jeremy?
他们都有自闭症
They're both autistic.
好吧 那么...
Okay. Well, that...
这跟我没什么关系
that doesn't matter to me.
但是...
But...
好吧 我想不出不行的理由
Yeah, I can't think of a reason why not.
那你再好好想想
Well, think harder.
很好 那能整理一下我的房♥间吗
Great. Will you tidy up my room?
什么 现在我还得打扫卫生了
What, now I have to do cleaning?
大家都很开心
Everyone's having fun,
而我却和你困在这里
and I'm just stuck here with you.
什么 我只是开个玩笑
What? I was just joking.
别这样了 我是在说笑
Stop it. I'm... funny.
为什么你不觉得我是在说笑呢
Why won't you just think that I'm funny?
因为这一点也不好笑
Because it's not fun-n-ny!
这很刻薄
It's mean!
你为什么不再爱我
Why won't you just love me again
那样我就能再次爱上你了
so that I can love you again?
好了 好吧
Okay. Fine.
好好好
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
总而言之 不是所有事情都会一直很完美
In summary, not everything's gonna be perfect all the time,
那也没关系
and that's okay.
亲一下
Kiss?
好啊 好的
Fine. Yeah.
所以我们要主持这件事了吗
So are we hosting this thing?
他们就不能像我一样在棚子后面啪吗
Can't they just do it behind a shed like I had to?
你没那样做过
You never did that.
是啊 我当然没那样
No, of course not.
每次进来都像是进入了奇迹之洞一样
Every time it's like entering the cave of wonders.
老兄 不
Oh, brother. No.
或许玛蒂尔达还没有准备好去上大学
Maybe Matilda isn't prepared for college.
看着你 在那打扫我妹妹的垃圾场
Look at you over there cleaning up my sister's mold.
也许我应该做得更好一点
Maybe I just should have been better.
-是啊 -没错
- Yes! - Yeah.
你想搬进来住吗
Do you wanna move in?
什么
What?
你想搬进来住吗
Do you wanna move in?
这想法从哪来的
Where's this coming from?
我不知道
Um, I don't know.
我在努力找出
I was trying to... I was trying to figure out
让你重新喜欢我的方法
a way to make you like me again
这就是我想到的方法
and that's what I came up with.
好吧 这件事你考虑了多久
Well, how long have you been thinking about this?
就刚刚
Just now.
人们思考事情
Well, people think about things.
你懂的 仔细思考事情
You know, contemplate them.
深思熟虑
And are thoughtful.
不过 我不是这种人
Not this guy, though.
我非常随性
I'm spontaneous.
你太疯狂了
You're insane!
这房♥子里住着两个孩子
You have two children living in this house.
你不能直接邀请我搬进来
You can't just invite me to move in.
-是啊 -这太奇怪了
- Yeah. - It's erratic!
我们有件事要告诉你
We have something we need to tell you.
要告诉我你们是愚蠢的婊♥子♥吗
Is it that you guys are dumb bitches?
因为我已经知道了
Because I already got that memo.
你总这么说话 到底是为了谁
When you say things like that, who is it for?
为了我们吗
Is it for us?
说真的
Seriously.
我听说了你和吉妮芙一起过夜的事
I heard about yours and Genevieve's sleepover.
我不生气
And I'm not mad about it,
但我很担心
but I am concerned.
莱纳德把一个可怜无辜女人的阴♥道♥照片
Leonard has taken a poor innocent woman's vagina photo,
把它当成是你的照片 传遍了全校
and spread it around the school thinking it was yours.
对不起 宝贝
I'm sorry, babe.
好吧 那是个非常漂亮的阴♥道♥
Well, it was a very beautiful vagina.
非常对称
Very symmetrical.
你们要来吗
You coming?
去哪儿
Wh-where?
去找莱纳德
To find Leonard.
他在那
There he is.
我需要你们的精神支持
I need you guys for moral support.
你要干什么
What are you gonna do?
-我要约他出去 -什么
- I'm asking him out. - What?
你还约他
Still?
你能告诉我
Can you just explain to me
他要做些什么才能让你不再喜欢他吗
what he would have to do for you to stop liking him?
你还能允许他恶毒到什么程度
I mean, how evil is he allowed to be?
你们想要些建议吗
You want some advice?
-我不知道 -无论如何她都会说的
- I don't know. - She's just gonna say it.
暗恋结束了 姐♥妹♥们♥ 懂吗
Crushes are over, ladies, okay?
剧集 | 一切安好 | 导航列表