剧集 | 一切安好 | 导航列表
其实 你能等一小会吗
Actually, do you mind waiting a second?
当然
Of course.
你害怕吗
Are you a bit scared?
这看上去不像是别人会选择的地方
This doesn't seem like a place anyone would choose.
我把凯蒂·彤丝朵的歌♥调大声点会好吗
Would it help if I turned KT Tunstall up for you?
会
Yeah.
我觉得那样会有帮助
Yeah, I think that might actually help.
我看起来汗多吗
Do I look sweaty?
不 不 你看上去很干燥
No. No, you look dry. Yeah.
要我说太干燥了
You look too dry if anything.
我只总感觉自己是肉做的
I just feel like quite conscious I'm made out of meat.
-什么 -我只总感觉
- What? - I just feel like quite conscious
自己是肉做的
I'm made out of meat.
好吧
Okay.
一切安好
第二季 第六集
欢迎来到城♥堡♥
Welcome to the Chateau.
我知道这里不豪华
I know it's not fancy,
不像你以前住的地方
not like you're probably used to,
但我们喜欢这里
but we love it here.
闻起来有松树和独♥立♥的味道
Smells like pine trees and independence.
我们要这么做了
We're doing it.
我们要这么做了
We're doing it!
-我们自♥由♥了 -好吧
- We're free! - Okay.
独♥立♥ 对 先停下
Independence. Yes, stop.
我知道你们想自己干
I know you wanna do this alone,
但我想进去帮你们安顿好
but I would like to come in and help you get settled.
妈 我们商量了 定了规矩
Mom, we negotiated and we made rules.
拜托 苏茜 你知道这不符合规矩
Come on, Suze. You know that wasn't stipulated.
托比 这又不是什么董事会谈判
Toby, this isn't some boardroom negotiation.
我们私奔吧
Let's run away.
-德雅 等等 -走吧
- Drea. Wait. - Go!
走吧
Go!
奥斯卡
Uh, Oscar.
你来了
You've arrived.
我来了
I have arrived.
还有
Um, also...
-还带了礼物 -其实
- With a present. - Well, actually,
我带了好几件礼物
I got you multiple presents.
-真好 -对
- That's so nice. - Yeah.
因为你送了我你最爱的专辑
Because you got me your favorite record...
我不 我不知道你是否
I don't... I don't know if you would've...
听说过他们
heard of them.
当然 史密斯飞船乐队超酷的 谢谢
Yeah, Aerosmith are so cool. Thank you.
对 对
Yeah, yeah.
真高兴你这么说
Uh, so glad you said that
因为我还给你带了其他礼物
because I got you another present.
你太慷慨了
This is so generous.
-还有吗 -对
- Another one? - Yeah.
对 还有这个
Yeah, and-and this one.
那个...对
That's... Yeah.
这算是
It's more, um...
不为人知的地下乐队史密斯飞船的周边
More merch from the obscure, underground band Aerosmith.
你真的花了很多心思 吉妮芙
You really put a lot of thought into this, Genevieve.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是
This is a...
这是个笑话 我开玩笑呢
This is a joke. I was being funny.
-真抱歉 -对
- Oh, I'm so sorry. - Yeah.
-我要穿这件T恤 -不 别穿
- I'm gonna wear the shirt. - Oh, please don't.
不 我要穿上 我感觉内疚 我
No, I'm gonna wear the shirt. I feel bad, I...
-能帮我拿下吗 -当然
- Do you mind? - Yeah, of course.
所以
So...
我们要去一个
we're going to, like, a...
有一群人每年都会开艺术展
Well, these guys do these art events, like every year..
今年因为有社交距离令
...and this year's social distanced.
主题也是关于社交距离的
It's also about social distancing.
对
Right.
史密斯飞船乐队
不 真抱歉
No. I'm-I'm so sorry.
我们要干什么来着
Um, what are we doing?
对 去看一个有很多镜子的艺术展
Oh, well, it's art and like the medium of mirrors.
好吧 镜子
Right. Mirrors.
我可以通过这些
So I get to look at myself
来看看自己了
throughout all of this.
别担心 你非常可爱
Don't worry about that. Look how cute you look.
我看起来像肉
I look like meat.
没什么
Never mind.
好吧 那我们...
Okay. So, we...
打开了电源 完成
turned on the power, check.
还有水
And the water.
好原始
It's so rustic.
感觉我们像开荒拓土的女性
It's like we're pioneer women.
是我妈
It's my mom.
他们得放手了
They need to let go.
妈 你管得太多了
Mom, you're helicoptering.
我们正要走
We're just leaving.
我就想问问你是否还要你们的包
I was just checking in to see if you still wanted your bags
还是你想让野生动物拿走
or would you prefer the local wildlife to have them?
包
The bags!
包
The bags?
亲爱的 我能把包拿进去吗
Honey, can I please bring in the bags?
他们想把包拿进来
They wanna bring in the bags.
不行
No.
我们自己去拿
We will get them.
玛蒂尔达说不要
Matilda says no.
了解
Understood.
那你的记事本上下一项是什么
So, what's next in your binder?
下一项我们要...
Next we have to...
我们要检查是否有蛇
We need to check for snakes.
什么
What?
现在走还来得及
It's not too late to bail,
如果你想去干点别的
if you wanna go do something else.
不不 这很好 很不错
No, no, this is good. This is great.
-悬疑感十足 -好吧
- Suspenseful. - Okay.
在浪漫这方面我没有很多
I don't really have too many great role models
可学习的榜样 所以我总是很紧张
when it comes to romance, so I'm always nervous
我会搞错或者做得太过头
I'm gonna get it wrong or go too overboard.
嗯 不不 没事
Right. No, no, it's fine.
你 你做得很好
You're... You're fine.
目前为止一切都好
It's... It's good courting so far.
天呐 真抱歉
God, I'm sorry.
有蛇
There's a snake!
没关系
It's okay.
只是我爸的蛇皮靴子
It's just my dad's snakeskin boots.
他为什么要这么做
Why would he do that?
托比为什么要在有蛇的地方
Why would Toby keep a pair of snakeskin boots
放一双蛇皮靴子
in the place where snakes live?
我觉得把靴子放在床下没问题
I think it's okay to keep boots under the bed.
反正感到迷茫的是蛇
It's the snakes who are lost.
我做不到 德雅
I can't do this, Drea.
我需要你父母过来找蛇
I need your parents to come and look for the snakes
你可以打电♥话♥给他们 让他们赶紧回来
so you call them and have them come right back here.
好吧 不如我们
Okay. Why-why don't we just
在安全的地方等几分钟
wait a few minutes somewhere safe
然后如果你还想
and then if you still wanna...
联♥系♥他们 我们就联♥系♥
...call them, we can.
你想坐下吗
Do you wanna sit?
好
Yeah.
告诉我你的故事
So give me your deal.
-我的故事 -对
- My deal? - Yeah.
比如 吉妮芙是谁 她的动力是什么
Like, who is Genevieve and like what makes her tick?
剧集 | 一切安好 | 导航列表