剧集 | 奇思妙探(2024) | 导航列表
是呢 亲爱的 又到了每月的这个时候
GLORIA: Yes, my darlings, it's that time of the month,
我们会聚在一起 就合作公♥寓♥面临的问题
where we gather for an open and civil discourse
进行公开且文明的讨论
on the issues facing our cooperative.
让那杂种闭嘴
Shut that mutt up!
我没开玩笑 多萝西 我认真的
I'm not kidding, Dorothy. I mean it.
还有别再在花♥园♥里给我留小礼物了
And stop leaving little presents for me in the garden.
生日快乐
Happy birthday...
你们都会提前
GLORIA: You all should have received
收到议程
the agenda in advance.
生日快乐 亲爱的
Happy birthday, dear...
闭嘴
Shut up!
你还要我们怎样
DANIEL: What do you want from us? !
我们也得过日子啊
We have to live our lives!
安妮 还单着呐
Oh, Annie, you're still single, yes?
我儿子中了红磨坊的门票呢
My son won the lottery for tickets to Moulin Rouge!
我没兴趣 你该跟他一起去
I have no interest. You should be his date.
妈 别说了
Mom, stop. Mom? Stop.
我保证 你们会有机会阴阳我的
GLORIA: You'll all get your chance to bitch at me, I promise.
你为什么要把大厅的墙刷成燕麦色
LEONARD: Why would you paint the lobby walls oatmeal?
精神病院才用那个颜色
It's the color they use in institutions.
听不见
I don't hear you.
而且那叫灰褐色
And it's taupe.
灰褐色 你个乡巴佬
Taupe, you philistine.
我们必须更换人行道
And we must replace the sidewalk.
别人会起诉这栋楼的
People are going to sue the building.
拿到委员会上说去
Take it up at the board meeting.
我会的
Oh, I will.
那么 我们可以开始了吗
So, shall we begin?
议程第三项
Item three on the agenda.
莱昂纳德 看起来你已经迫不及待了
Leonard, you seem to be chomping at the bit.
简而言之 我们多年来都想逃离
Simply put, we have all wanted to escape
你的恐怖统治 但你总是阻止我们
your reign of terror for years, but you've always blocked us.
现在我们有了个连你都无法拒绝的买♥♥家
Well, we now have a buyer that even you can't reject.
乔安·莱诺克斯房♥地♥产♥公♥司♥的乔安·莱诺克斯会做出解释
Joann Lenox from Joann Lenox Realty will explain.
乔安
Joann?
谢谢 莱昂纳德
Thank you, Leonard.
我客户准备以
My client is prepared to purchase four units
这栋楼每个人一辈子都花不完的价格
at a price that will bring generational wealth
买♥♥下四套房♥子
to everyone in this building.
我不能透露更多 但她是国宝级人物
Now, I can't say more, but she is a national treasure
想买♥♥下公♥寓♥供其家人居住
who wants these apartments for members of her family,
而且她的名字跟“波普拉”押韵
and her name rhymes with"Boprah. "
我刚说出来了
Ooh, I just said it out loud.
谁都不许告诉哦 -对 是她
Oh, shh. Don't tell anyone. Yes. It's her.
猜对了 -否决
LEONARD: You've got it right. Vetoed.
什么
What?
名人会招狗仔队来
Celebrities bring paparazzi,
引人注目以及过度翻新
attention and excessive renovations.
这个合作公♥寓♥刚建成我家就住进来了
My family was part of this original co- op,
我不允许文化被篡改
and I won't allow the culture to be changed.
这也太过分了
This is outrageous.
就算我现在要卖♥♥
If I were to allow a sale at this time,
也只能是卖♥♥我儿子的花♥园♥公♥寓♥
it would be my son's garden apartment.
他不配住这里
He doesn't deserve to live here.
你不能挟持我们
You cannot keep holding us hostage.
你有权这么做吗
Uh, do you even have the authority to do this?
怎么会有人拒绝波普拉啊
How can anyone reject Boprah?
有意见 就把我投出去
You have a problem, vote me out.
还有谁想一周投进来70小时打理
Anyone else want to put in the 70 hours a week?
你们针对我 我会报复回去的
You come at me, I'll come at you.
我能查到你们所有人的财务状况
I have access to all your financials,
还有更多呢
and a whole lot more.
我可是有你们所有人的小辫子
I know where the bodies are buried.
刘易斯 能帮我拿一下吗
Lewis? Can you get that for me?
扔那里面就可以
You can just drop it in there.
走啦 到啦
FISNIK: Come on, here we go.
快点 小心
Come on. Careful.
你是个失业DJ
You're an unemployed DJ.
她怎么可能看上你
What could she possibly see in you?
有谁能看的上你
What could anyone see in you?
不知道 妈 我不知道
I don't know, Ma. I don't know.
不 我炉子忘关了
Oh, no. I think I left the stove on.
去拿汤 我会回来的
Go get the soup. I'll go back.
刘易斯
Oh, Lewis.
我本打算明天跟你母亲说的
I was gonna bring this up to your mother tomorrow,
但既然跟你有关 给
but since it concerns you, here.
这是真的吗
Is this for real?
你母亲让我准备的
Your mother asked me to prepare it.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我不想掺和进家庭纠纷里
I hate to get in the middle of a family squabble.
你要把我的公♥寓♥挂售
You're listing my apartment?
-把我赶出去-那个女人
Kicking me out? Oh, that woman
有点操之过急 但是
is being a little premature, but...
是 上次委员会上
yes, I did mention it as a possibility
我确实有提过一嘴
at the last board meeting
她可能就顺杆爬了 他们就是这样
and I guess she jumped on it. That's what they do.
这么多年 你一直都拿这事威胁
You've been threatening to do it for years and.
也许现在要动真格的了
Well, maybe this really is the time.
现在吗
Well, now?
你明知道我DJ业务因为疫情黄了
You know my DJ business dried up during the pandemic.
我要杀了她
I'm gonna kill her.
让那破狗闭嘴
Shut that dog up!
我没工作 没钱
I have no job, no money.
我该怎么活下去
How am I supposedto live?
这真的也是我的错
You know, it really is my fault, too.
我太宠溺你了
I pampered you too much.
冰箱上每一个该死的涂鸦
Every damn doodle on that fridge.
不许再有了
No more.
多萝西
Dorothy!
我警告你哈
I'm warning you!
别那么挥手赶我走
Oh, don't you wave me off like that.
我认真的 你知道
I'm serious. You know
我已经谈过 跟你说有什么
I've had this convers...Oh, what is the point of talking
-意义-你不能就这么把我赶出去
to you? You can't just cut me off.
尤其是如果你也有错的话
Especially if it's your fault, too.
亲爱的 爱之深责之切
Honey, this is tough love.
是时候长大了
It's time you grew a pair.
我以为你已经给狗戴上嚼子了
I thought you had that dog muzzled.
你把我的话听进去 我
You take me seriously. I...
不
No!
妈
Ma!
是她儿子
It's her son!
肯定是他推的她
He must've pushed her!
不好意思 麻烦你
Excuse me. Sorry. Uh, please...
借过 不好意思 抱歉
Excuse me. Oh, excuse me. Sorry.
你在这里啊
KAYA: Ah, there you are.
-这边 -谢谢
This way. Thanks.
那么跳会真让人头晕
Ooh, jumping like that makes you lightheaded. Whoa.
这个应该就是嫌疑人
This must be the suspect.
看起来他真的需要人抱抱
Oh, he looks like he really needs a hug.
也需要个律师
And a lawyer.
在纽约这里 我只能给他个拥抱
In New York, I can only give the hug.
我听到他们吵架
DOROTHY: I heard them arguing.
他们经常吵架
They were always fighting up there.
接下来
Next thing I know,
格洛莉亚就从阳台上摔下来 面朝下 拍地上了
Gloria falls from the balcony, face- first. Splat.
你亲眼看到她儿子推她了
And you actually saw her son push her?
他们修人行道期间路灯是熄灭的
Well, the streetlight went out when they fixed the sidewalk,
所以当时很暗
so it was dark.
但我肯定是看到他逃跑了
But I definitely saw him run away.
剧集 | 奇思妙探(2024) | 导航列表