剧集 | 奇思妙探(2024) | 导航列表
我猜你也会
I'm getting that sense.
就这样了吗
That all?
嗯
Yeah?
瓦格纳警监
Oh. Captain Wagner.
不用 坐 坐下
Uh, no, sit- sit down.
坐下
Sit down.
只是看看你过得怎么样
Just seeing how you're doing.
我很好 挺好
Oh, I- I'm fine. Good.
看来你和我们的同意令律师
It seems that you hit it off
塔肖尼女士挺一拍即合的
with our consent decree lawyer, Ms. Tascioni.
我不确定“一拍即合是
Uh, I'm not sure"hitting it off"is the...
但如果不合适的话 我完全可以
Oh, but if it's inappropriate, I can absolutely...
哦 不 不 不 不 我觉得挺好
Oh, no, no, no, no, no. I think it's good.
而且
And.
我们也没什么好隐瞒的 对吧
we've got nothing to hide here, right?
她有没有提过她在这期间
Has she mentioned anything in particular
要调查什么特别的事
that she's looking into while she's here?
或者
Or...
什么特别的人
anyone?
我们不怎么谈论这个 0
BLANKE
We don't really talk about that.
她提到了一个叫瓦利的人
She mentioned someone named Wali.
好吧 继续努力
Well, keep up the great work. BLANKF
警官 谢谢你
Officer, I appreciate you.
市长让她在这里待一年
The mayor has her here for a year,
然后她就会回芝加哥 但是你
and then she's back to Chicago. But you...
在这个部门会有很长远的前途
could have a long future in this department.
你已经证明了自己有当警探的潜质
You've shown you've got the makings of a detective.
非常感谢 长官
I appreciate that, sir.
如果有什么你认为
Just keep me in the loop
应该让我知道的及时告诉我就行
if there's anything you think I ought to know.
很高兴你邀请了我共进午餐
I'm so glad you invited me to lunch.
我是说 看看 这也太赞了吧
I mean, look at this. This is so nice.
是啊 你来这里已经有一段时间了
Yeah, well, you've been here a while now,
我们还没有机会
and we haven't really had a chance
私下交流一下
to connect on a personal level.
我完全同意 哦 那是什么来着
I totally agree. Oh, what's that one again?
哦 这个
Oh, this one, uh...
是鱼
is fish.
你需要的东西都准备好了吗
So, you're getting everything you need?
看来你对我们
It seems like you have
真的很感兴趣
taken a real interest
哦 是的 这
in us. Oh, yes, it's. ...
真的很有意思
so fascinating.
我真的很喜欢外勤工作
I really love being in the field.
是啊 有时候我也怀念出外勤
Yeah. I miss it sometimes.
毕竟 这些行政事务
I mean, this administrative thing,
新闻发布会 呃
the press conferences, uh.
这可不是我当警♥察♥的原因
it- it's not what attracted me to policing.
为什么不回去呢 继续做警探
Well, why not go back? Be a detective again.
哦 这样不行的
Oh, it- it doesn't work that way.
你知道 当他们给我升职的时候
You know, when they offered me a promotion,
给了我一种声望 我想
there was a certain prestige, and I thought...
克劳迪娅应该和那样的人在一起
Claudia deserves to be with someone like that.
你的妻子
Your wife. Oof.
她人特别好 -嗯
She's amazing. Yeah.
你有家人吗
Do you have family?
嗯 有一个儿子 泰迪
Yeah, a son. Teddy.
他在华盛顿特区
He's in D. C.
为非营利组织工作
works for a nonprofit.
他不喜欢那份工作
He doesn't love it.
我希望他能主动一点
I wish he was more proactive,
但是
but, um...
他不喜欢我插手他的人生 所以
he doesn't like it it when I butt in, so...
没什么比一个不快乐的孩子不想要你帮更折磨人了
No torture worse than an unhappy kid who doesn't want help.
完全正确 哦 谢谢
Exactly. Oh, thank you.
快看 还是暖和的呢
Ooh, look at that, it's warmed up.
是的 我让她用微波炉加热来着
Yeah, I ask her to microwave them.
我知道这只是办公室午餐
I know it's an office lunch,
但也可以把它搞得有仪式感一些嘛
but there's no need not to make it an occasion.
我很高兴我们得到了这次机会 我
I'm glad we get this time. I
我想给你个机会问我任何你
I wanted to give you a chance to ask me anything you.
不
No.
埃尔丝白 这
Elsbeth. The- the.
你真的不应该这样
That's really not how you're supposed to...
当然
Of course.
我们要见斯穆伦警探
We need to see Detective Smullen.
哦 所以 抱歉
Oh, so...Uh, sorry.
但是我们的午餐
But our lunch. Um...
不 不 工作第 -好
No, no. Work comes first. Okay.
直到此刻 悠悠的表现都很棒
Up until this point, Yoyo has been playing great.
直到 这次局间休息
Until...this changeover.
他出了很多汗 所以他用
He's pretty sweaty, so he's giving himself
毛巾仔细擦了身上
a very thorough toweling off.
你觉得咋地 他把自己擦死了是吗
And you think he, what- - toweled himself to death?
悠悠体内找到的一种药物 硝化甘油
One of the drugs found in Yoyo's system...nitroglycerin-
可通过皮肤吸收
can be absorbed through the skin.
所以 也许有人
So, maybe someone
在毛巾上放了药物
put the drug in his towel.
这似乎有点牵强
It seems far- fetched.
对吧 警监
Right, Captain?
好吧 那
Uh, okay, well, then,
就算是毛巾没有被洗过也没有被毁掉
even if the towel wasn't laundered or destroyed,
你觉得我们怎么才能找到它呢
how the hell would you expect us to find it?
她回来了
She's back.
这是什么
What is this?
怎么回事
What is going on?
女士 我们收到匿名举报
Ma'am, we received an anonymous tip.
找到它了 长官
Found it, sir.
你得跟我们走一趟了 女士
You're going to need to come with us, ma'am.
你的简历上写的是 模特 化妆师
Your bio says that you're a"model, makeup artist,
葡萄酒爱好者 美人鱼
"wine lover, mermaid,
摩尔多瓦人 现在是地球公民
born Moldovan, now a citizen of the Earth emoji. "
你在这上面有不少粉丝啊
You got a lot of followers on this app.
人们喜欢我说的话
People like what I have to say.
是我知道他们是因为你写的那些东西
Yeah, I'm sure they're coming for the well- written captions.
但我多摩尔多瓦这件事更感兴趣
I'm more interested in the Moldovan thing.
因为我们检查过了 结果你
Cause we checked, and it turns out
拿的是俄♥罗♥斯♥护照
that you travel on a Russian passport.
社媒上大家都不说实话啊
Everyone bends truth on social media.
而且因为战争
And since the war,
俄♥罗♥斯♥人没那么受欢迎嘛
being Russian is not so good for brand.
这是撒谎的一个理由
I guess that's one reason to lie.
不过我还能想到其它理由
I can think of some others, though.
不如告诉我为什么
So how about you tell me why
我们在你包里发现了一条毛巾 上面浸透了
we found a towel in your bag soaked with the same drug
跟害死你男友一样的药物 -我告诉过你
that killed your boyfriend? I told you,
我不知道那条毛巾怎么跑到我的包里的
I don't know how that towel got into my things.
我们知道比赛前你和悠悠在一起
We know you were with Yoyo just before his match.
是你给他的毛巾 不是吗
You gave him that towel, didn't you?
你不喜欢他说你们总统
You didn't like what he had to say
弗拉基米尔的话
about your buddy Vladimir.
不是 我去那是因为悠悠让我去的
No! I was there because Yoyo asked me to be.
但我没给他任何会害死他的东西
But I didn't give him anything that would kill him.
好吧
Okay...
哦 他看不见我
Oh, he can't see me.
你不介意吧
Do you mind?
不 一点都不介意
No, not at all.
试着问她
Try asking her whether
有没有给过悠悠任何药物
she gave Yoyo any drugs.
女士 她刚刚说过没有了
剧集 | 奇思妙探(2024) | 导航列表