剧集 | 奇思妙探(2024) | 导航列表
right then to deliberately provoke a reaction?
你有没有想过 嫌犯激起了
Ever think the suspect might be stirring
你的母性光辉
some maternal instincts
让你对他心软了
and you have a soft spot?
你没说过运动是要来攀岩啊
Wow. You didn't tell me exercise meant climbing walls.
或许我就是故意不想告诉你呢
Maybe I didn't want you to know.
你的助理告诉我你在这儿的
Your, uh, assistant told me where you were.
那他们的工作保不住了
Well, they're fired.
你又想干什么 塔肖纳女士
What do you want now, Ms. "Taskionay"?
塔肖尼
Tascioni.
所有证据都指向刘易斯·布莱彻
All evidence points to Lewis Blecher.
警♥察♥都已经准备好起诉了
They're almost ready to indict.
只想告诉你一声
Thought you'd want to know.
嗯 我很开心听到这消息
Yes. That's good to hear.
但还有一些事情没搞明白
But there are still some issues.
确保警♥察♥查清一切事实是我的职责所在
And it's my job to make sure the police do everything right.
警♥察♥在刘易斯的花♥园♥里
They found the wrench with Lewis' fingerprints
发现了带有他指纹的扳手
in his weed garden.
还能有什么问题
What issues can there be?
刘易斯的动机更倾向于激♥情♥作案
Well, Lewis'motive suggests a crime of passion,
可证据指向的是预谋作案
but the evidence points to premeditation.
这的确很难解释
Yeah, it's a conundrum.
让我想想
Well, let's see.
格洛莉亚一直在威胁刘易斯要把他赶出去
Gloria's been threatening to kick Lewis out for a long time.
或许看到清单的那一刻
Maybe actually seeing the listing
就是压死骆驼的最后一根稻草呢
was the straw that broke the camel's back.
那是什么
Ooh, what's that?
这能让你爬得更快吗
Does that make you go fast?
是为了抓牢
It's for grip.
你觉得刘易斯是
So you think Lewis could have been
提前计划好了要动手
planning the attack in advance?
好了 听着
Okay, listen.
要是警♥察♥有疑问 就让他们派个警探
If the police have questions, let them send a detective
对我进行正式审问
and interview me formally.
这游戏已经不再好玩了
This game is no longer cute.
这不是什么游戏
It's not a game.
我想买♥♥下莱昂纳德·罗森的公♥寓♥
I want to buy Leonard Rosen's apartment.
拜托 真的有必要这样吗 埃尔丝白
Oh, come on. Really, Elsbeth?
是真的 我已经决定了
No, yes, I've made up my mind.
那窗外的景色啊
That view, oh!
30算得是上西区豪华建筑里的高档单元楼
3D is a premium unit in a luxury Upper West Side building.
你知道那间房♥要价多少吗
Are you aware of the asking price?
我知道 我可以现金支付
Yes, and I can pay cash.
我会给你提供我的财务记录
I'|| provide you my financials.
看看你啊 芝加哥女中豪杰
Well, look at you, Chicago lady.
是啊 我看着不是什么有钱人
I know. I don't seem rich.
我自己都还没能完全接受这一事实呢
I'm still getting used to the idea myself.
我只是工作努力
I just worked hard
又美美的离了个婚
and did okay in my divorce,
就成了现在的样子
and there I was.
自己有钱总是更加底气十足
Always sweeter to earn it yourself.
这是叫塔肖尼或是格罗兹基的人
Well, it's the only way a Tascioni or a Grozeki
领先他人一步的唯一办法
could ever get ahead.
也难怪你要改掉这个名字
I don't blame you for changing it.
格罗兹基 你怎么知道这个名字
Grozeki- - how do you know that name?
我在搜索乔安·雷诺克斯
Oh, well, when I searched "Joann Lenox"
想要查找你的电♥话♥的时候
to get your number...Uh- huh.
找到了你母亲的讣告
I found your mother's obituary.
莎蒂·格罗兹基
Sadie Grozeki,
留下一女 也就是你
survived by her daughter, you.
节哀顺变
I'm sorry for your loss.
我母亲这一生过的并不容易
My mother had a very hard life.
她是我现在售卖♥♥的那种房♥子的清洁工
She cleaned the kind of apartments I now sell.
我现在能建立这一切都是因为她
I built everything I have because of her.
我不会让任何事情成为我登顶的绊脚石
And I won't let anything stop me from reaching the top.
你说的对 这防滑粉
You're right this stuff
真的有用诶
really does work.
防汗超级握把 塔肖尼女士设法拿到了
Hydro Super Grip. Ms. Tascioni managed to get
乔安·莱诺克斯在攀岩馆
a sample of the resin used by Joann Lenox
接触过的树脂样本
at the rock climbing gym.
结果完全匹配上了
Turns out that it's a perfect match
乔安在卖♥♥楼下的公♥寓♥
Joann was selling the apartment below,
她有钥匙 这就是凶手的入室方式
so she had a key. That's access.
她利用她的攀岩技巧
She was using her rock climbing skills
从莱昂纳德的阳台
to move between Leonard Rosen's balcony
爬到格洛莉亚的阳台 拧松螺丝
and Gloria's and loosen the bolts,
手上掉落了一些攀岩馆沾上的树脂
where she left behind some resin from her hands.
说对啦 耶
You got it, yayl
这推论可靠吗 探长
That's credible, Detective?
说得通
It tracks.
房♥地♥产♥经纪人试图让死者儿子背黑锅 -不 不要
The real estate agent set up the son to take the falI. MAN: No! No!
我要见瓦格纳 现在
No, I demand to see Wagner now!
他要对之前发生的事情负责
He needs to answer for what's happening at FlairAll!
放开我 该死的 我看着你呢瓦格纳
Get off me, damn it! I see you, Wagner.
我看着你呢
I see you!
抱歉 警监
I'm sorry, Captain.
瓦利又失控了 他疯了
Wali going off again. Wali's nuts.
我不是叫你让保安拦住他吗
WAGNER: I thought I told you to give his photograph to security.
我告诉他们了 这地方像个筛子 到处都能钻进来人
NOONAN: Yeah, I did. This place is like a sieve.
又解决一位顾客 我们说到哪儿了
Well, another satisfied customer. Where were we?
乔安·莱诺克斯 结案咯
Joann Lenox. Case closed.
不 还有很多漏洞
No, too many holes.
有刘易斯指纹的扳手
I mean, how did the wrench with Lewis' prints
是怎么奇迹般地从街边出现在楼上的
magically get from the street level to the upper floor?
或许和乔安的包突然出现是一样的
Maybe the same way Joann's bag appeared out of nowhere.
这个我们也没弄清楚呢
We still haven't figured that out yet.
还得找到作案动机
Yes, a motive would be nice, too.
所以作案手段和时机都不能确定
So we're shaky on means and opportunity
也没发现动机 这说明什么
and we don't have a motive, so what does that tell us?
我觉得乔安不是一个人作案
I don't think Joann could've done this alone.
简直像坐过山车一样吧 刘易斯
It's been quite a rollercoaster, Lewis.
你还好吗
How are you holding up?
先是我爸 然后又是我妈
First Dad, now Mom.
我变成了一个孤儿
It's hard being an orphan.
我为你的灾握深表同情
I'm sorry for your"t'suris. "
意思是你的不幸遭遇
That means"sorrows. "
我在努力学意第绪语 融入纽约
I'm working on my Yiddish to be a New Yorker.
我妈说就是因为我
Oh, yeah, my mother said I caused her tsuris
她的人生才充满灾祸 -哦 灾祸
every day of my life. Yeah. Oh, "tsuris. "
呵乌喔 祸 -学到了
The T is silent. Got it.
我想知道是谁害死了她 还嫁祸给我
I want to find out who killed her and tried to set me up.
等等 我好像找到些东西
Wait. Think I've got something.
这是什么
What is this?
是我们上次集♥会♥的日程
Oh, that's the agenda from the last co- op meeting,
就在我妈死前一周 她就喜欢这种前戏
a week before Ma died. She loved to pre- game.
好吧
ELSBETH: Okay, huh.
事项三 预售四套房♥
"Item three: prospective sale of four units
给奥普拉·温弗瑞
"to Oprah Winfrey?
客户 乔安·莱诺克斯
Guest: Joann Lenox. "
奥普拉啊 这事儿可不小
Oprah? That's big news.
你听说了吗
Had you heard about this?
董事会议 无聊 不过
Oh, board meetings. Blech. But, you know,
我妈热衷于这些事
Ma lived for them,
她的会议记录全都保存在这里了
And she kept all the minutes in here.
四十年的积累 她把一切都记录下来了
Uh, 40 years worth, documenting everything.
你管这叫什么
What do you call that?
宝藏
A gold mine.
这个月的在哪儿
Where's this month's?
这个好像是最近的
Looks like this is the most recent.
我想格洛莉亚没能活着看到最新的记录
I guess Gloria didn't live to see the latest set. q
这些也够我们看的了
剧集 | 奇思妙探(2024) | 导航列表